Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 31 of 87 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 86 87
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Kettlebells work the glutes. 50lb kettlebells really work the glutes. Careful, Smoke is a glute guy.

laissez les bons temps rouler
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I wanted to work out on the elliptical today but laid down until the feeling went away.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Took me a few weeks but I can do the 50 straight now.

Smoke has much to learn. He already explained I gave him a reach around. Which is f a g vernacular for doing a favor to the guy that just got fugked in the ass.

Kinda gross. He should stick to catfish.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

I wanted to work out on the elliptical today but laid down until the feeling went away.

WINNING!!!!

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

LOL, that's awesome George......

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You should listen to you wife occassionally....

Originally Posted by smokepole
Hell, my wife would probably appreciate that too. Except the flat brim part.

Old school:

[Linked Image]

New school:

[Linked Image]

Old new school:

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Battue, a white cane with a red tip and you could rule the world...... smile

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I tried it. Failed miserably....More than once.... grin

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by battue
Careful, Smoke is a glute guy.

I'm a breast guy too. But that don't mean yours. And tell your pal clark that next time he gets behind me I'll have a sign on my ass that says "Exit Only." Just so he doesn't get his hopes up. Again.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
That brother thing has really taken off. Some of you seem so much closer these days. I'm much more comfortable now being an outsider. At best I don't have to place a sign on my ass.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by battue
Careful, Smoke is a glute guy.

I'm a breast guy too. But that don't mean yours. And tell your pal clark that next time he gets behind me I'll have a sign on my ass that says "Exit Only." Just so he doesn't get his hopes up. Again.

Public Service Announcement: Clark can’t read. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Smoke had a funny streak goin for a bit , then he lost it........

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
No, he still is going strong. Smoke can roll with the best of them. He also can come back with the best of them....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Battue first you defend Leupold then Smoke..... hmm, your virtue may be in question? too much Merlot?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
One of these days I will see what all the fuss is about re some of these outsider scopes. A long time ago I looked thru a high end Nightforce. Seemed like I was using a chain link fence for a reticle. Guy using it wasn't doing any better on targets than I was with a 6x42.

Hard to get to much Merlot, except when he wants out in the morning and sits on your chest to wake you up.... grin

Almost sprung for one of those S&B scopes Camerland had made. But spent the money on shotguns....

Last edited by battue; 04/05/19.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This past Sunday, 24 degrees at game time

[Linked Image]

Nice fish! Steelhead are much more "silvery" in these here parts.

Slayed major fish today. smile Limits of NICE ling and big black rockfish, hell, we released another 2 limits of keeper ling. Caught another of those blue-colored ling I showed you guys a pic of a while back. The new kicker motor is awesome. Great day. However, the ocean was a kind mistress today, so it wasn't much of a workout, so I'll leave it at that.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The FÜCK are you talking about?! I own "several" AR's, one which I built, and I was carrying a Glock 19 with a standard size magazine (it's not a hi-cap, dumbass) when not in the boat today.

Figures a Beav fan would be such a gullible pack-runner. Get your game together before you come at me. Dumbass.

By the way, I build my own rifles, from bare actions, and you want to see just how serious I am about the 2A and guns in general, PM me and let's go shooting. I've got a 6.5 GAP 4S with a Nightforce just barely broken in that's begging to embarrass your ignorant ass. Seriously. Dare ya.

Originally Posted by Beaver10
Loaded up for chest, and legs...Chest...3x10’s at 125lb for warm up. Then 4x8’s with 225lb. Finished with 1x8 @ 235lb only got 6 good ones though...Burnt. Dropped down to 125lb and ran reps until I gassed at x13...All with good form.

Legs...Didn’t hit plates. I pussed and went 30 minutes on the stair climber instead. Quads were on fire at 20 minutes, still finished 30.
3 weeks and I will flip my hunting pack on and hit the hills.

Oregon ocean was calm...No work out to be had out there unless you consider running an outboard trolling motor or steering wheel a work out...Not!

Jeff0, Your liberal ideology is why Oregon is such a fug’d up State.

You’re the epitome of a person who believes owning a few firearms makes you a hunter/sportsman and supporter of 2A seeing nothing wrong with black guns and hi-cap mags going bye-bye because you don’t run them...Love you’re personal judgments impacting others who own and use them regularly.

You’re the guy who tries to sound intelligent at a cocktail party spouting off about safe zones and the need to remove firearms from law abiding citizens.

Would love to run into you at a party and calmly destroy your ideals on gun policies.

Tomorrow, back home to the coast, finally. I’ve got several new builds to test out loads on..300 RUM from Accurate Ordnance. 6.5 CM from GA Precision. 28 Nosler from Alamo Precision Rifles and another GAP build in 7WSM just to start...Been a busy rifle building winter.

😎

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
The FÜCK are you talking about?! I own "several" AR's, one which I built, and I was carrying a Glock 19 with a standard size magazine (it's not a hi-cap, dumbass) when not in the boat today.

Figures a Beav fan would be such a gullible pack-runner. Get your game together before you come at me. Dumbass.

By the way, I build my own rifles, from bare actions, and you want to see just how serious I am about the 2A and guns in general, PM me and let's go shooting. I've got a 6.5 GAP 4S with a Nightforce just barely broken in that's begging to embarrass your ignorant ass. Seriously. Dare ya.

Loaded up for chest, and legs...Chest...3x10’s at 125lb for warm up. Then 4x8’s with 225lb. Finished with 1x8 @ 235lb only got 6 good ones though...Burnt. Dropped down to 125lb and ran reps until I gassed at x13...All with good form.

Legs...Didn’t hit plates. I pussed and went 30 minutes on the stair climber instead. Quads were on fire at 20 minutes, still finished 30.

Oregon ocean was calm...No work out to be had out there unless you consider running an outboard trolling motor or steering wheel a work out...Not!

You’re the epitome of a person who believes owning a few firearms makes you a hunter/sportsman and supporter of 2A seeing nothing wrong with black guns and hi-cap mags going bye-bye because you don’t run them...Love you’re personal judgments impacting others who own and use them regularly.

You’re the guy who tries to sound intelligent at a cocktail party spouting off about safe zones and the need to remove firearms from law abiding citizens.

Would love to run into you at a party and calmly destroy your ideals on gun policies.

Tomorrow, back home to the coast, finally. I’ve got several new builds to test out loads on..300 RUM from Accurate Ordnance. 6.5 CM from GA Precision. 28 Nosler from Alamo Precision Rifles and another GAP build in 7WSM just to start...Been a busy rifle building winter.

😎

Post up your pictures dipschit...Packrunner, Laffin. You know how to run the PM button. We can make arrangements that work for our schedules to get you out to my coastal range and wring out your NF and weaponry at some LR.

PS
My Schit is always together...Especially, regarding my hunting, shooting, and efforts to defeat Oregon anti-gun laws.
3rd week of May looks good....Dare ya back Dick Head. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like pudding pops just like Bill Cosby

Last edited by 79S; 04/05/19.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

😎

Post up your pictures dipschit...Packrunner, Laffin. You know how to run the PM button. We can make arrangements that work for our schedules to get you out to my coastal range and wring out your NF and weaponry at some LR.

PS
My Schit is always together...Especially, regarding my hunting, shooting, and efforts to defeat Oregon anti-gun laws.
3rd week of May looks good....Dare ya back Dick Head. 😎

Oh man do I see budding broship forming? Two Oregon bro's

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Page 31 of 87 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 86 87

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

442 members (163bc, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 160user, 38 invisible), 1,928 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,635
Posts18,493,138
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.