-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So are you saying trump has all kinds of options?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
he's right. its like a lifeboat. too many people and they all sink.

My diploma is a DD214
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
We've been full for awhile now. We need to ship some back.

Ship them all back.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Now,...I know it's not popular to say so,....and that people are gonna blow a quarter pound booger out of their nose for me saying it,...and that Hillary is a witch-bitch and alla that,...

But Trump ain't gonna do schitt.

Get used to it.

Lolol....aside from the fact that by virtue of Trump being POTUS we’ve seen more positive things get done than the last 4 presidents combined......that’s someshit.....some goodshit. 😉. His presidency is at the very least obstructing the NWO and testing each and every avenue that leads to better border security. Having every single presidential order regarding border security bogged down in the courts ain’t the President’s fault but at least he’s moving forward with his promises. I’m sure Ron Paul would’ve had it done by now with a wave of his magic wand. 😂

Trump is trying but for all the Rand Pauls (wasn’t he one of your golden boys Bristoe?) and other liberals in sheep’s clothing obstruction to the detriment of the nation seems to be par for the course.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by IMR4350
When I was in the military I was sent all over the world to protect other country's borders. We need to start using our military to protect THIS country. And we need to build that f u c king wall!
IMR4350 for President in 2024!

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A border wall is definitely needed and is definitely effective. I live in El Paso and on Wednesday when I was driving my daughter to school along the Border Hwy., exactly where the border fencing ended, the Border Patrol (with 6 or 7 vehicles) had rounded up 100 + illegal aliens. I'm sure they have been released into the US population by now. That fence/wall needs to be extended along as much of our Southern border as possible. Walls work as evidenced by the wetbacks crossing where the fence ended, not along any part of the border here in EP that has a barrier.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by High_Noon
A border wall is definitely needed and is definitely effective. I live in El Paso and on Wednesday when I was driving my daughter to school along the Border Hwy., exactly where the border fencing ended, the Border Patrol (with 6 or 7 vehicles) had rounded up 100 + illegal aliens. I'm sure they have been released into the US population by now. That fence/wall needs to be extended along as much of our Southern border as possible. Walls work as evidenced by the wetbacks crossing where the fence ended, not along any part of the border here in EP that has a barrier.

Yep, walls work. The wheel works. Bow and arrows work. All of the basic technological discoveries of man that have continued into the modern age still work. Somehow, the left thought they could win the argument by suggesting that one such technology doesn't work.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
We are not full.

We have plenty of room for people who can actually pull their weight, and need an immigration system that reflects that.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
We are not full.

We have plenty of room for people who can actually pull their weight, and need an immigration system that reflects that.

Encourage married Americans (who aren't on any sort of welfare program, which should be a disqualifier) to start having kids again by offering massive benefits. No need to bring anyone in.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Encourage married Americans (who aren't on any sort of welfare program, which should be a disqualifier) to start having kids again by offering massive benefits. No need to bring anyone in.

What about the womans right to choose? grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hanco
Originally Posted by RedAstrachan
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
We've been full for awhile now. We need to ship some back bury some.

fixed better

I agree!!!

That is the damn TRUTH!

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
we are full. no doubt in my military mind.

we have no good economic theory to deal with a static population.

we don't need to import anyone ever, unless it's by due process of existing law.

but that's not where we are and what we're doing. the law is nearly useless at this point.

an out of the box solution with many downsides is to fly the american flag on the far side of the panama canal.

everything north is North America. everything south is South America.

that would create problems and solve problems. but so what is new?

mexico is making a lot of our vehicles. except maybe for toyotas & related?

it's time for a bold new solution. it will cause much gnashing of teeth.

so what else is new?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by tpcollins
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/28/opinion/asylum-border-immigrants-trump-.html

Not letting any more asylum seekers/migrants in at the border. Wonder how soon some activist judge rules that’s unconstitutional?

MAGA

Shouldn't matter what a judge says, since national defense isn't one of the powers delegated to our court system, but was delegated to the Chief Executive/Commander In Chief. They are coequal branches within their delegated powers. One coequal branch, therefore, may not nullify the delegated powers of the other. Imagine if the President issued an executive order that said the courts can no longer hear cases on appeal. That would be an equivalent situation to that of the courts ruling that the president may not defend our nation's borders against foreign invasion.

Ruling on constitutionality is one of the powers still delegated to our courts.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Ruling on constitutionality is one of the powers still delegated to our courts.

Sure, the Constitutionality of laws. Not the Constitutionality of the plainly delegated powers of the Chief Executive. The latter falls into the category of a nonjusticiable political question, i.e., the Supreme Court has already long ago ruled that when the question goes to the fundamental powers delegated by the plain words of the Constitution to a branch of government, the Supreme Court may not hear the question, as this is a matter, they say, exclusively for the electorate to pass judgment upon via regularly scheduled elections.

Nonjusticiable Defined

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We are not full.

That's basically what the Hungarians are doing.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt
We are not full.

That's basically what the Hungarians are doing.

Yep.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
In 1980 population of US was 226 million. Now we have 330 Million.
The entire premise that western nations need a larger population is pure spoon fed B.S..
Even more foolish is the notion that Americans should get into a breeding contest.

Last edited by night_owl; 04/06/19.

abusus non tollit usum
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
no vacancy

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Time for TX to schitt some wetbacks.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

167 members (1lesfox, 12344mag, 219DW, 007FJ, 35, 13 invisible), 1,381 guests, and 903 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,870
Posts18,478,702
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.