Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 35 of 87 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 86 87
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Groundhog, woodchuck, whistle pig, pasture grizzly. All the same here....

Have maybe 5 or 6 that live on the bank. Which is fine by me. They are cool to watch. However, every year a couple think under the deck is better..

Bank hogs....

[Linked Image]

Last edited by battue; 04/06/19.

laissez les bons temps rouler
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I neither know, like, nor respect you at this point in time, and wasn't "offering" to shoot with you. I was, in essence, telling you to shut your lying piehole WRT myself and the 2A, while "offering" to prove every word I typed as far as my skills and the rifles I've built, as soon as any day next week except Tuesday.

You, predictably, are weaseling out.

I'll go out on a limb and predict that now you'll continue to lie about this. That would be par for the course for the crowd you run with; they'll cheer you on and you can be one of the (lying POS) cool kids! Woohoo! What fun. Feel free to prove me wrong. Honorable men are scarce as hen's teeth these days and if you turn out to be one after all, awesome and good on ya.

I have no interest in your past posts. How I treat you on a hypothetical boat ramp or anywhere else has everything to do with your behavior from this point forward. We had our spat; it can end now, or not. I'll grant that maybe- just maybe- you really did think I was a hunter with a couple rifles who wants to take your AR's and what you call hi-caps (which BTW is a gun-grabber term that you do us NO favors by using). You've been informed otherwise. If you continue to propogate that lie, a boat ramp meeting could get a bit sporty. If not, I'm one of the friendliest guys you'll ever meet. That ball is in your court.

Originally Posted by Beaver10
Hint...Your ridiculous offer to shoot together wasn’t even an option...I hunt and shoot with people I like, respect, and trust with a firearm around me.

You’re apparently in such a low place or addled by drugs and without friends, that you’d want to shoot with someone who neither likes or respects you...

Here’s your win Jeffey: You are a waaay better shot and hunter than I will ever be...You are amazing!

Now, you have plenty of time to peruse my past post to locate many pics of me should you see me on a boat ramp one day. I’m sure you’d want to say hello...😎

Work out room is good enough to get arms and legs in tomorrow. Need to hit the hardware store for heavy duty brackets to hang my 6’x3’ mirror on the wall.

JellO, shame on you for disrupting this thread for another one of your squabbles......

Must be tough defending your voting record and convince people you don't support the gun grabbers, when in fact you admit to voting for them..... conflicted much? do you know which bathroom to use?
Superhuman.... hahahahaha

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This was a full-on late night massacre some years ago... grin... look at the size of the big one relative to my AR!

I asked my neighbor what he thought was going on down here with all the gunfire at 3 am (that short-barreled rifle is LOUD) and he said he figured I was dealing with meth-heads but that it sounded like I had it well in hand so he didn't call the sheriff. God I love living in the woods. smile

I'm pretty much live and let live as to the critters in my woods but these bastids had been killing our chickens. This night, they were up in a big cherry tree near the house and I heard them dropping stuff on the hot tub cover.

That rifle has 60-grain NPT's loaded up and they are not a great choice for 'coons.

[Linked Image]

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I asked my neighbor what he thought was going on down here with all the gunfire at 3 am (that short-barreled rifle is LOUD) and he said he figured I was dealing with meth-heads but that it sounded like I had it well in hand so he didn't call the sheriff. God I love living in the woods. smile

Yet another bullschit story.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by irfubar

JellO, shame on you for disrupting this thread for another one of your squabbles......

Must be tough defending your voting record and convince people you don't support the gun grabbers, when in fact you admit to voting for them..... conflicted much? do you know which bathroom to use?
Superhuman.... hahahahaha

One of Jeff's superhuman characteristics is to invite members to shoot with him so he can demonstrate his superhuman'ness.

Obviously nobody takes him up on it. For the same reason nobody takes up an offer from a retard when he asks you to be the spinning target at the carnival.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You’re tiresome, not worth my effort, and full of yourself...Alas, here’s my last attempt, then you can f-uck off.

Aside from all your verbal gymnastics trying to scare up support in your own mind that you truly care about our gun rights near and far...You just can’t get outta the way of yourself, and your inflated self importance...

Think about how you write-talk in posts and threads you’ve started and participate in....Not this BP sub-forum, either. You align and identify with a politics that is about taking away rights and replacing with a “The government will protect and care for you type policies”.

Yeah, I’m SMH at you again because, I know your kind, debated your kind over these issues and I always come down with the same realization...You believe you can control a movement of people with given power to make the right decisions about our freedoms through socialized reforms always aimed at, and under the guise of protecting people. Because, the politicians say they will,,,it will happen, really? It’s absurd!

You and your type all want to point at what you own (firearms) as justification you’re one of us, and should now be trusted with decisions and policies that will impact our abilities, and ownership of what we desire...Hi-Cap, Jeff, was specifically directed at you.

Jeff, you think that you’re above average in intelligence, maybe, in your past collegiate studies....But, definitely not in your political ideals, and alignment with politicians.

Isn’t it much simpler to recognize the political animals at large, knowing both sides of the aisle are just “in it, to win it” and the rest of us will always be their collateral damage, regardless of which side has control?

For me and my like minded. We’ll take the animal that says you’re responsible for yourself, your luxuries, your choices, decisions and your ability to stay free and protected by your own means. Pretty f-ucking simple ain’t it Rock-Star?

Give your money, give your time, but don’t give away a vote for a political side that say’s they want to provide and protect you. It’s absolutely BS.

Even a dipschit like me can see that,,,,why can’t you as a man of learned background? Guess, that makes me a lot smarter than you.

😎

Mirror didn’t get hung today wanting to grab studs on one side, at the very least...Need bigger anchors. Pissed enough about another trip to town for parts that I spent 45 minutes with curls, shoulder presses and reverse triceps lifts. Pulled a neck muscle going to heavy. Moderation Beaver. Legs only tomorrow with a 2 mile hike in the sand with Danner the Dog.

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
That was very well done.

At one time, the politicians on both sides differed little with regards your main points. However, old LBJ and his Great Society, which was nothing more than a machine to make votes, was the beginning of how we arrived to where we are at today. LBJ should be dug up and hanged at least once a year. I'm afraid you are right in that both parties are suspect. However, Trump shook them to the core and I don't think either one likes it all that much. If they hadn't been so sure of giving Clinton her crown, he probably would have lost. Old Joe, would probably have saved their day.

The left keeps moving further to the extreme left and the middle left can't control them. We can complain about the extremes, but hopefully the extremes may be what ruins the left.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave

Pinocchio's nose must be so long by now it bumps his computer screen when he's trying to reply to this thread......

No one's really on ignore, Jello just cant read the reply's with that nose blocking his view all the time.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
16 miles today w/ a buddy who is also doing the Bob Open- was hoping it would be more running than snowshoeing, but that wasn't the case

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
mtwarden,

What is the Bob Open?

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Kenneth

Pinocchio's nose must be so long by now it bumps his computer screen when he's trying to reply to this thread......

No one's really on ignore, Jello just cant read the reply's with that nose blocking his view all the time.

He's a lying POFS. There is not one subject that idiot has ever mastered. He's a kept kghunt and nothing else. Everything he types on here is bullschit and has been for a long time.

Sticking to my 5X5 routine and the kettlebells.

Oh, and I was on the water for 9 hours so I got my "core" workout in. LMAO.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kenneth

He's a lying POFS. There is not one subject that idiot has ever mastered. He's a kept kghunt and nothing else. Everything he types on here is bullschit and has been for a long time.

Sticking to my 5X5 routine and the kettlebells.

Oh, and I was on the water for 9 hours so I got my "core" workout in. LMAO.

I walked a 1/4 mile chest started hurting ambulance was called ended up in the ER doctor said I was fat and to stop eating snicker bars and drinking mtn dew on my walks. I say hes full of chit!

Last edited by 79S; 04/07/19.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No rain today, finally. Did a 2 mile beach walk with Danner Boot. A lot of debris was washed up from the higher tides the last couple days.
Throwing my 26’ft ladder around the house now cleaning gutters.
Neck is still tight from the last weight workout. I will live. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
mtwarden,

What is the Bob Open?

Bob Marshall Open-a trek across the Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex held over Memorial Day weekend, each year the event start and finish points change- you can use any routes you want as long as you start and finish where designated, typically in the 110-ish mile range- pretty demanding in May due to snow levels (almost always requires some snowshoeing) and river levels; fairly low key- typically a dozen or so folks show up

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
That sounds pretty cool.

Good luck.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by mtwarden
mtwarden,

What is the Bob Open?

Bob Marshall Open-a trek across the Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex held over Memorial Day weekend, each year the event start and finish points change- you can use any routes you want as long as you start and finish where designated, typically in the 110-ish mile range- pretty demanding in May due to snow levels (almost always requires some snowshoeing) and river levels; fairly low key- typically a dozen or so folks show up

Any water to cross? Anyone using pack rafts?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
fording usually becomes the biggest issue; about a 1/3 of the folks bring small rafts- they’ll pick routes that maximize boat time

I don’t have enough experience in a small raft for water that is typical this time of year (high and fast), someday maybe :$

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by stomatador

50 straight would have my fingers feeling like they're being pulled off at the knuckle. Whenever I do a lot of kb swings my hands get the worst of it.

Yeah they're good for you for sure.

Surprising how much cardio you get out of them.

The only problem I have w/ kettlebells is that they make my hands calloused. This causes people to think that I perform manual labor.

Travis, those 50 lb. swings are done using both hands, right?

mike r

Correct.
Russian or American? I haven't touched a weight, other than my belly, in way too long. Thinking of picking up some KBs to get back into it. Probably start with ~35#. Thinking get ups, swings, snatches, and cleans will start to right the ship.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Thanks mtwarden.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
45 minutes on the hamster wheel.

Was hoping to start in on cutting up some storm-fall trees but in case it hasn't risen to the level of national news, it is seriously, seriously soggy in my AO. Flooding, etc. But that yearly spring workout looms large, which is cool.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 35 of 87 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 86 87

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10Glocks, 1941USMC, 50 invisible), 2,267 guests, and 1,138 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,647
Posts18,493,344
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.