C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Clydesdale
Originally Posted by Calvin
Vile

Originally Posted by Judman
And your mom picks up the slack, and there's a lot of slack.... Re re hint.....

Don’t be a [bleep] hypocrite. It’s only vile to you people if it doesn’t come from one of your friends.

Who is my friend? I like Judd.

GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Vile

And your mom picks up the slack, and there's a lot of slack.... Re re hint.....

Don’t be a [bleep] hypocrite. It’s only vile to you people if it doesn’t come from one of your friends.

Who is my friend? I like Judd.

Your professions of love mean a lot to this community. Not to me, Bud.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Chung a gin, you are on a roll!!! You stupid Alaskans really got it going on!!!!Haha

Oh boy here we go...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan
Originally Posted by ironbender
I think acy has all the info he needs.

Well nobody told him he should stop and fish the Delta Clear Water yet on his way by, so there's my contribution!

Is that the spot by the restaurant and bar right on the Clearwater out of Delta? If so I fished there and didn’t catch a damn thing and decided to get drunk on Pendleton and have a steak dinner. That was the afternoon that the old boy got up on the roof of the gas station and started firing his 30-30 all over. I really gained a lot of respect for the troopers that day by being calm and not too fast to pull the trigger even though they were likely justified in doing so. They took him into custody and I don’t know what the final disposition was but those troopers saved that man’s life that day.imo

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Well nobody told him he should stop and fish the Delta Clear Water yet on his way by, so there's my contribution!

Is that the spot by the restaurant and bar right on the Clearwater out of Delta? If so I fished there and didn’t catch a damn thing and decided to get drunk on Pendleton and have a steak dinner. That was the afternoon that the old boy got up on the roof of the gas station and started firing his 30-30 all over. I really gained a lot of respect for the troopers that day by being calm and not too fast to pull the trigger even though they were likely justified in doing so. They took him into custody and I don’t know what the final disposition was but those troopers saved that man’s life that day.imo

That'd be it, though you likely ate at the original restaurant before it was torched a couple of years ago. I like to run my jet boat as far up as I can before I can't turn around, then drift back down river, stopping and fishing some of the better holes. Ridiculous grayling fishing at the end of June into July. Skeeters are no joke up there also, but there's always a price to pay!

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

He got back on his meds and died of natural causes last year.......well liked in the community.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by VernAK
He got back on his meds and died of natural causes last year.......well liked in the community.

People around here should get on board with this concept.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Glad he got back on his meds. I heard from a lot of folks that he was a good guy that battled mental illness and as long as I live I’ll remember those troopers that would’ve been well within reason killing him instead talking him down calmly and with compassion. That incident gave me a tremendous amount of respect for AST.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He continued to trap and hunt but mostly as camp cook as he wasn't allowed a firearm after the incident.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by VernAK
He continued to trap and hunt but mostly as camp cook as he wasn't allowed a firearm after the incident.

Understood. That’s cool that he still had a space and role to fill despite the limitations.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Glad he got back on his meds.

This would go along way around here.

Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
Glad he got back on his meds.

This would go along way around here.

[Linked Image]

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Maybe one day you guys will get a clue..... no, no you won’t you poor sorry dumb bastards.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The Canaries Cage and make sure someone presses the button on the bar.

Last edited by Tejano; 04/04/19.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
If you’re going to the Top of the world Hwy. might as well hit Fort Egbert in Eagle. Yukon river. Worth the drive. Make a stop at the Post Office in Chicken (you will not see many P.O.’s like it) I recommend two spare tires. Nothing like 300 miles of gravel.
Enjoy Erich

At some point my hobbies became my life.
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

646 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 64 invisible), 3,243 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,372
Posts18,469,319
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.