Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by dubePA
but seems like as a group, hunters who like to fuss, ain't in short supply.

[Linked Image]

pahick, did you ever pick up your venison from the butcher? whistle

You know I did...

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Haven't done so lately, but when deer hunters here in PA were on our boards moaning about this and that, I looked at similar boards from MI, WI and OH. Seemed like some of the same "end of the world" crap was going on there, as well, if there were changes coming? Perhaps not as much, but seems like as a group, hunters who like to fuss, ain't in short supply.

Maybe we just look worse, because there are 700,000 of us, instead of smaller numbers in many other states? ;O)

You did more than look Denny. You and old Chuck made sure to ban anyone that raised a stink over the Commission, or anyone who brought data from other states that refuted your agenda. If it wasnt for Mack protecting your identities youd have all been flogged in public.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Look what the Saturday opener for bear did to bear hunting in state before the Saturday opener and all of the first week of deer to sit on your lazy but and wait for first thing to run by and start shooting you couldn’t find a spot to park around any mountain by my house now there’s no one. I’m not against more hunting time just rather see it later in the season when the good weather is starting to take over you wouldn’t hear a complaint about longer season if you didn’t ruin first day

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The PGC themselves polled hunters about changing opening days twice and both times results came back hunters did not want to fug with the switch. Yet they voted in favor of it anyway going against their own cash base.
Truth be told it was because one Commissioner wanted his and his brother's college kids to be able to hunt over Thanksgiving weekend. He went on record saying as much at a public board meeting. Just like the Commissioner who wanted baited dove hunting legal in Pa like he pays to do down south.
It is POLITICS PLAIN AND SIMPLE. The day will come when one of those azzholes wants baited deer and bear hunting statewide and will push that thru, too.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Jjc284
Anyone hunt on gl 66 ??

Yep!

Stuck in airports, Terrorized
Sent to meetings, Hypnotized
Over-exposed, Commercialized
Handle me with Care...
-Traveling Wilbury's
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 1bigdude
The PGC themselves polled hunters about changing opening days twice and both times results came back hunters did not want to fug with the switch. Yet they voted in favor of it anyway going against their own cash base.
Truth be told it was because one Commissioner wanted his and his brother's college kids to be able to hunt over Thanksgiving weekend. He went on record saying as much at a public board meeting. Just like the Commissioner who wanted baited dove hunting legal in Pa like he pays to do down south.
It is POLITICS PLAIN AND SIMPLE. The day will come when one of those azzholes wants baited deer and bear hunting statewide and will push that thru, too.

Youre right, politics. Ask dubePa...Denny Fillmore, president of PFSC. Him and his buddies pushed for it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by pahick
Haven't done so lately, but when deer hunters here in PA were on our boards moaning about this and that, I looked at similar boards from MI, WI and OH. Seemed like some of the same "end of the world" crap was going on there, as well, if there were changes coming? Perhaps not as much, but seems like as a group, hunters who like to fuss, ain't in short supply.

Maybe we just look worse, because there are 700,000 of us, instead of smaller numbers in many other states? ;O)

You did more than look Denny. You and old Chuck made sure to ban anyone that raised a stink over the Commission, or anyone who brought data from other states that refuted your agenda. If it wasnt for Mack protecting your identities youd have all been flogged in public.

And the HuntingPA.com hate has even shown up here!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 1bigdude

No it's common sense plain and simple. All our other seasons open on Saturdays but the world is ending because they moved this one to Saturday?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Why do a couple polls if you are not going to listen to the very people you are polling. Little wonder hunters have no respect for an agency that once was revered!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The PGC was once thought one of the best game orgs if not the best and today they have lost the confidence of the back tag buyers. Why because of failed programs, out right lies, getting caught giving sweetheart retirement buy outs to each other,. Still hunters overlooked all of that until they feared getting sued over PaWilds and ordered the drop in deer numbers DCNR wanted.
Those are facts not anecdotes! Many long time sportsman gave up the sport over them and would not give the PGC the spit it takes to wank off with.

Last edited by 1bigdude; 04/11/19.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What is a "back tag buyers" ?

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by moosemike

Its shown up everywhere due to a$$holes like him and Chuck banning everyone. I have a folder I kept of all the screenshots I took right before many were banned.

But thats neither here nor there. What really matters is the lying [bleep] actions. Legislators dont like that very much. When Dennys crew, especially Melody, got up in front of the legislators they made an ass of themselves. I saved that video too. Total disgrace. GC biologists and PFSC got knocked down a few pegs that day.

What makes you think they stopped their deceiving ways?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Back Tag is what Pa call a general licence then you buy additional licences such as archery, mz, bear, pheasant,etc.

Last edited by 1bigdude; 04/11/19.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Its shown up everywhere due to a$$holes like him and Chuck banning everyone. I have a folder I kept of all the screenshots I took right before many were banned.

But thats neither here nor there. What really matters is the lying [bleep] actions. Legislators dont like that very much. When Dennys crew, especially Melanie, got up in front of the legislators they made an ass of themselves. I saved that video too. Total disgrace. GC biologists and PFSC got knocked down a few pegs that day.

I got a permanent ban from HPA myself but it wasn't because of Denny. It was because Roosterbooster had a hard on for me.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
What is a "back tag buyers" ?

We used to have to wear our hunting licenses on our backs. They became known as "backtags"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

But thats neither here nor there. What really matters is the lying [bleep] actions. Legislators dont like that very much. When Dennys crew, especially Melanie, got up in front of the legislators they made an ass of themselves. I saved that video too. Total disgrace. GC biologists and PFSC got knocked down a few pegs that day.

I got a permanent ban from HPA myself but it wasn't because of Denny. It was because Roosterbooster had a hard on for me.

It was hard to piss John off. Dont mess with the owner...lol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A clown named "TaterDavid" issued the ban on me.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

LMAO..thats funny. I wont go into why. Casey, Chuck Lombaerde, Dennys buddy and PFSC VP banned me the last time. With a smart ass comment added to it. Neither would talk like they did in the comment to my face and walk away. Why John befriended these phuggs ill never know.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O

"TaterDavid"..........Amish? 😀

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You know who this bitch is? You should.

[Linked Image]

Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 1moredeer, 160user, 10Glocks, 47 invisible), 2,306 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,398
Posts18,470,039
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.