Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Skunkman
[quote=superlight17b] This is why 3,000 + people a week vote with their feet and leave. The state is actually in trouble
Because of its shrinking tax base.this is not a liberal/conservative issue.this is an agenda,an agenda to replace the normal,hard working middle class with a permanent lower class.
I have a 4 year plan to leave new york,3 years left.when my youngest finishes school,we re gone.I can not believe the crapp that goes on,its a shame too,n.y. is a beautiful state,to bad it's controlled by the sickest of sicko s.[/quot

^^^^^ Same boat here. Just a matter of time before we flee also.

Too bad western New York State can't secede from New York and either join Pennsylvania or become its own state. Someone needs to research how West Virginia became its own state in 1863. Unfortunately I think it requires a vote of the whole state. In 1863 the eastern part of Virginia was part of the Confederacy and didn't get to vote.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
GB1

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Recently Cuomo wrote an op ed criticizing Governor Scott of Florida for trying to recruit New Yorkers to move there. He pointed out the Florida got far more money from the feds than New York.

Scott replied that Florida has 1.5 million more people than New York but its budget is only HALF as much. Besides, the "payments to states" by the feds includes social security paid to retirees.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I feel their pain. I live in NW Minnesota.

And I've been to Eastern PA, which I'm told is much like western NY.

There are good folks there that don't deserve this schidt!

Last edited by Rooster7; 04/13/19.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
New York will be going broke soon.

It's just a matter of time.

Illinois is in trouble as well.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Some of you fuggers better understand this schidt isn't endemic to particular states now.

Especially you Texas Jackrabbits that almost lost a Senate seat and Your "Repuke" House Speaker running to the left.

Get your collective heads out of your asses this isnt a State vs State issue anymore you dumb fuqks.

Well said "Fats"...............

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Some of you fuggers better understand this schidt isn't endemic to particular states now.

Especially you Texas Jackrabbits that almost lost a Senate seat and Your "Repuke" House Speaker running to the left.

Get your collective heads out of your asses this isnt a State vs State issue anymore you dumb fuqks.

The pollution of small States by your State is a reality, you dumb fuq.

Which came first luv2safarie, culture or class? Sorry, I was struck by your signature line.....

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 04/13/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Fire up the printer, New York (Illinois, Cali, Washington, Oregon, Michigan, Ohio) are all too big to fail. If they do, the Federal press is at the ready.

I'm sure Soros and his kin are rubbing their hands at the notion of taking what's left for your progeny....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari

The pollution of small States by your State is a reality, you dumb fuq.

Ya, you really don't get it.
How many states do you recon have conservative school teachers stocked in their schools? You are one more generation away, blame whichever state gets you through the night, but the cancer is growing everywhere.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Her dad on Rush a couple days ago. Couldn't believe it.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

104 members (10Glocks, 257 mag, 300_savage, 3dtestify, 35, 12 invisible), 1,569 guests, and 920 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,538
Posts18,531,091
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.