Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
71's don't have much going for them...as ergo's,round count,boolits,capacity,logistics and fun go.

They're just something one does,to sau they "did it" and happily move on.

The Belgian steel BLR's crush 'em.

Hint........................

It’s not a carbine one buys to set the world on fire with...It’s something your either covet for a collection or have handed down to you where it’s stock and worn patina tells a story of an earlier time when it was thought useful. Today, it handles just fine in dark timber for big fur. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oooooopsie!

Found another.

[Linked Image]

Purty sure there is more.

Hint.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Mathsr
I love a good pre safety Marlin with a Texas style stock and have way more than I need, but less than I want.
This Marlin 336 SC in 35 Remington suits me fine.
[Linked Image]

So does this Marlin 336 in 44 magnum.
[Linked Image]

This Browning satisfies my need for any leaveraction that isn't a Marlin. It is an early 308 Winchester that was made in Belgium.
[Linked Image]

Nice!!!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by SMACK
[Linked Image]

Btt!!!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Sherwood
[Linked Image]

Savage 99 in .308 makes for a truly great big game rifle.

Sherwood

Exactly what I need to complete my major 3!!!

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Beaver10
71's don't have much going for them...as ergo's,round count,boolits,capacity,logistics and fun go.

It’s not a carbine one buys to set the world on fire with...It’s something your either covet for a collection or have handed down to you where it’s stock and worn patina tells a story of an earlier time when it was thought useful. Today, it handles just fine in dark timber for big fur. 😎

I don't buy 80-grit sandpaper,that's actually used and 100-grit...because that's "neat".

No Timber here,or fur.

Pass the 422 and get the fhuqk outta the road.

Hint...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by moosemike
The Henry is a steaming pile of fhuqking schit(understatement). hint.

I've only got (3) 39's.

Hint...............

Turns out I may know a little about both. And I don't even have to "claim" to own them. I can take a picture of them. Hint.
[Linked Image]

Nice rifles!!!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Mathsr
I'm kind of partial to Marlins. Don't think I've ever gotten them all out of the safe at once before. Top to Bottom: 336-44magnum, 336 SC in 35 Rem, model 444S, 336 30/30, 336 RC 35 Remington, 336ER 356 Winchester, 39D 22LR. Seems to always be room in the safe for one more.

The 39 D is my favorite 22LR and the 336 SC in 35 Remington, is the lever action deer rifle I will reach for most often this coming season, but the 336-44 magnum is the one Lever action that I would never get rid of.
[Linked Image]

Nice collection!!!

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

I don't buy 80-grit sandpaper,that's actually used and 100-grit...because that's "neat".

No Timber here,or fur.

Pass the 422 and get the fhuqk outta the road.

Hint...................

Jealousy from you is always welcomed...Save your money and you could own a 71 one day. Feel free to oogly mine when ever you’d like...It’s free just for you my special little friend. 😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shot more than a few and they're an EASY pass. Schit bullets,swoon me none.

Blued Steel/Walnut is a Goat Fhuqk and they are Fence Hopping Play Toys at best.

Hint................

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Oooooopsie!

Found another.

[Linked Image]

Purty sure there is more.

Hint.....................

We're getting there!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Shot more than a few and they're an EASY pass. Schit bullets,swoon me none.

Blued Steel/Walnut is a Goat Fhuqk and they are Fence Hopping Play Toys at best.

Hint................

Talking about guns or your daughter being your play toy?..let's face it that baby looks inbred as phuqq

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'12,

Wax eloquent upon your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery and the "pay scale"...which mandates your standing in the cheese line,licking windows. Congratulations?!?

What do you "do" for a "living" again? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Hint..........................

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
'12,

Wax eloquent upon your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery and the "pay scale"...which mandates your standing in the cheese line,licking windows. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

You have no idea appt me or my "pay scale". The simple fact that you constantly try basing your character on "pay" means that you likely have little, of both pay and character....by the way..have been able to hug "ALL" of your kids lately

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gitem_12
'12,

Bless your heart.

You have no idea appt me or my "pay scale". The simple fact that you constantly try basing your character on "pay" means that you likely have little, of both pay and character....by the way..have been able to hug "ALL" of your kids lately

Your Drool is captured. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy your sniveling Whine,as you "justify" your plight,as being a "choice" in your hilariously dismal "resume".

Bless your heart.

Hint................

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by Judman
Mark I got a few, need to start using them more. Got a really nice 88 308, blr 358, 99 250, a few 94 30\30's, pre 64's, and a Big Boar 375 win. Like all of em, the 375 is probably my favorite... Well tied with the 250 I reckon....

Thinking one old plinker would be cool...The 348 Win isn’t a Lever I’m gonna grab to shoot many bunnies 😬😎

Me neither,it's too small. wink

Whaaat No Weatherby dead bunny picture....Slacker! 😎

Fine.... wink
[Linked Image]

I'll even throw in a picture of .460's loaded with 350 grain Speers along with what I'm going to try with them,for my next rabbit hunt.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by gitem_12
'12,

Bless your heart.

Your Drool is captured. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy your sniveling Whine,as you "justify" your plight,as being a "choice" in your hilariously dismal "resume".

Bless your heart.

Hint................

What plight?..

Remember I'm not the one who's wife ran off with his buddy. I'm not thenone, who's kid offed himself because his dad is an utter douchebag. I'm not the one who has no life other than an internet forum.

Seems like the"plight is all. On you and likely self induced.

You're nothing but a blow hard midget with shortman syndrome...a classic narcicist

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'12 doesn't speak English and she's a brokedick to boot. Hint.

Congratulations?!?..................

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Actually, for syntax, the vote definitely goes to g12...hint....😎

“Molon Labe”
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Actually, for syntax, the vote definitely goes to g12...hint....😎

He knows he is a nothing, and he knows everyone here is figuring that out as well.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (10gaugemag, 1moredeer, 160user, 1OntarioJim, 10ring1, 007FJ, 76 invisible), 2,380 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,714
Posts18,494,533
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.