Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Barnstorm
Shouldn't... but it does for some. Those "some" just happen to be a majority of PA hunters... You don't give a rat's ass... but some do...So there you have it; a difference of opinion.

Good to know you know what the majority want. Of course our country was not built on mob rules.

Enjoy your extra day of hunting, even if it is apparently one of the Seven Seals

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
The "majority" spoke, it's documented in the PGC poll... and were ignored Steel. "They" didn't want a Saturday opener nor Sunday huntin.... Not "mob rule". Yep I like your "twist"....And what... You be get'n religious on me. lol

Last edited by Barnstorm; 04/19/19.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
The "majority" spoke, it's documented in the PGC poll... and were ignored Steel. "they" didn't want a Saturday opener nor Sunday huntin.... Not "mod rule". And what... You be get'n religious on me. lol

EVERY hunter was polled? The poll don't mean much, if you want it to mean something have it go to a public vote.

Besides, the deer belong to the state, seems the king should decide what is best for his herd.

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
LOL. You are special Steel... Does it take "every hunter" (100%) to make a poll valid? Does every US citizen take a political poll? Do your statistics Steel... And "the king"? Who is the King? lol. Oh, and this is Good Friday don't 'cha know... You still be get'n religious on me here... lol

C
CBB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Bout tired of this no Sunday hunting crap. I can go to the gas station fill my truck and buy a 6 pack, or go to the state store and buy a 5th of whiskey but I cant legally hunt with my kids. Wtf???

Bunch of fuggin puzzies anyways. Oh they gave us another day to hunt deer!! Good lord..

STAY THE HELL AT YOUR CAMP AND DO WHAT THE FUG YOU WANT!!

OR ARE YOU JUST AFRAID SOMEONE WILL SHOOT "YOUR" DEER ??

IF YOU DONT WANT THE SATURDAY OPENER DONT PHUGGING HUNT IT!! SIMPLE!!

Last edited by CBB; 04/19/19.

Hunt...
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CBB
Bout tired of this no Sunday hunting crap. I can go to the gas station fill my truck and buy a 6 pack, or go to the state store and buy a 5th of whiskey but I cant legally hunt with my kids. Wtf???

Bunch of fuggin puzzies anyways. Oh they gave us another day to hunt deer!! Good lord..

Too simple. They're not going to be happy until everyone is as miserable and bitter about it as they are.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
LOL. You are special Steel... Does it take "every hunter" (100%) to make a poll valid? Does every US citizen take a political poll? Do your statistics Steel... And "the king"? Who is the King? lol. Oh, and this is Good Friday don't 'cha know... You still be get'n religious on me here... lol

Seriously? You're the jackwagon that stated the MAJORITY of PA Hunters. If there are 900,000 deer hunters and you poll 5000, is that the majority of PA hunters?

Once again, you can't stay on a single train of thought, perhaps you shouldn't own a gun, considering your dementia.

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Well... You Steel don't know a damn thing about statistics... Again, do some homework. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. And yes, I am a bit crazy Steel; but do your homework and check the poll that the PGC/Com did... the majority didn't want a Saturday opener... And no, I shouldn't own a firearm... I'm a bit crazy... And you? Yep... lol

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by CBB

Too simple. They're not going to be happy until everyone is as miserable and bitter about it as they are.

Who is they? The 65% who didn't want the Saturday opener?

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by CBB

For the hearing impaired?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CBB

Who is they? The 65% who didn't want the Saturday opener?

I have no beef with anyone who didn't want the Saturday opener. I only take issue with the adult babies who are still crying about it.

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
So... we have no voice? You wanted it. You got it. Those of us who didn't... Just shut up? Hardly. Take issue with the opposition maybe but they're not "cry babies", they're the majority voice of PA hunters.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So... we have no voice? You wanted it. You got it. Those of us who didn't... Just shut up? Hardly. Take issue with the opposition maybe but they're not "cry babies", they're the majority voice of PA hunters.

Should Hillary be President then? After all, the majority of people voted for her.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Point is, sometimes you do the right thing regardless of what the majority want.

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Do you understand How a president is actually elected? Electoral... What?

Last edited by Barnstorm; 04/20/19.
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Point is, sometimes you do the right thing regardless of what the majority want.

So... You just do what you want to do regardless because you can... for the "peoples sake"... Those in power know best... Sounds like... ?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Do you understand the How a president is actually elected? Electoral... What?

Way better than you understood my point.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

So... You just do what you want to do regardless because you can... for the "peoples sake"... Those in power know best... Sounds like... ?

They say a large percentage of PA hunters are baby boomers. And they were mostly opposed to the Saturday opener. That means the hunting landscape will be changing drastically here within 15 years. So we're going to need some new blood in the ranks. This was an effort to achieve that.

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B

Do you understand the How a president is actually elected? Electoral... What?

Way better than you understood my point.

So.... What's your point. Enlighten me...

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B

They say a large percentage of PA hunters are baby boomers. And they were mostly opposed to the Saturday opener. That means the hunting landscape will be changing drastically here within 15 years. So we're going to need some new blood in the ranks. This was an effort to achieve that.

"They say".... Well, then let's just kick these "Boomers" out the door.. Yep... let's just do that.

Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (219 Wasp, 10gaugemag, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1234, 1lessdog, 63 invisible), 2,330 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,325
Posts18,487,480
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.