Most may know all about this Tikka brand Pic rail for the T3 and T3X, but for those who don't, I'll post this info. I'm not a rail guy, but I am a big fan of stainless steel. So, I'll be chopping this one up into 2 piece bases. I believe this rail is what is commonly referred to as a "CTR" rail. They are not cheap. This new one I bought off of Ebay was about $112 plus $26 shipping from England to Romania.
The height measures .256" and it is as long as the T3/T3X receiver. This height is pretty low for a Picitinny rail. The package includes the rail, 6 Stainless Torx screws and 2 recoil pins plus an installation instruction sheet. I did the "blueing test" after scratching the surface with a carbide scribe, on the rail and screws. Sure enough the rail and screws appear to be stainless steel, and very hard, I might add. I left the almost black looking recoil pins in a few drops of water overnight and they were rusted the next day. I'll use cut to length pieces of stainless drill rod for my recoil pins. The quality of the piece is typical Tikka, as in excellent. RJ
[Linked Image]bp gas station near me
[Linked Image]