Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Anyone have one and is it worth the money? Located a fat envelope of cash in the back of my safe that I wasn’t aware of. Figure I need an accurate .22 pistol with a threaded barrel for future suppressor use

GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I have one and absolutely love it... I shoot it every day and always suppressed... I've put thousands of rounds through it and never had any problems with it...

If I shoot good ammo off a rest it'll shoot nice tight groups... but I normally shoot CCI Quiet, minimag or standards in it...

Public landowner...
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
[Linked Image]

Public landowner...
H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
That’s exactly what I’m looking to get. I thought more guys would have them. Thanks for the info

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
They're at least twice what a Ruger costs so I'm sure that turns some people away... and there's nothing wrong with the Ruger either... I've had a dozen and my kids all have one... the Volquartsen is just a very nice pistol...I'm thinking about snagging another one myself...

Public landowner...
IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
How do the bulk 525 packs, etc my cheap ass buys cycle, Cinch?
Great looking little rig.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Gies340
How do the bulk 525 packs, etc my cheap ass buys cycle, Cinch?
Great looking little rig.

It will cycle any full strength ammo... some of the subsonic stuff will cycle but not reliably... the CCI Quiet will not cycle at all...

Public landowner...
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Cinch,
Looks like you pulled the iron sights. What's the best adapter for a red dot to go on the pic rail?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Gies340
Cinch,
Looks like you pulled the iron sights. What's the best adapter for a red dot to go on the pic rail?

Mine didn't come with irons... and it came directly from Nic Volquartsen with the Burris FF3 already mounted... I'm willing to bet the mount came with the sight... I was a little skeptical about the FF3, but I'm impressed... it's been through a ton of abuse and I've had absolutely no problems with it...

Public landowner...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cinch is my hero. I wanna be like him when I grow up.....

Until then....

I didn't have a fat envelope of cash in the safe. Hell, I don't even have a safe. Or an envelope. What I do have is, fine whiskey taste but a cheap beer pocket book. So I bought a Buckmark black label. Then I added some TK goodies, Hogue G-10's and a Tacsol barrel to suppress. Does all I need, and still haven't sprung for a Scorpion.....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Then I got tired of beating a nice pistol around on the ranch every day and bought a cheap Victory for my beater pistol. The BM is relegated to hoity-toity weekend plinking now.......

[Linked Image]

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Cinch is my hero. I wanna be like him when I grow up.....

Until then....

I didn't have a fat envelope of cash in the safe. Hell, I don't even have a safe. Or an envelope. What I do have is, fine whiskey taste but a cheap beer pocket book. So I bought a Buckmark black label. Then I added some TK goodies, Hogue G-10's and a Tacsol barrel to suppress. Does all I need, and still haven't sprung for a Scorpion.....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Then I got tired of beating a nice pistol around on the ranch every day and bought a cheap Victory for my beater pistol. The BM is relegated to hoity-toity weekend plinking now.......

[Linked Image]

I haven't done much with my Victory yet... kids been shooting it for 4H... but I see they make a threaded carbon barrel I might just have to try out...there's actually quite a few goodies available for the Victory...

Public landowner...

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 1lessdog, 222Sako, 21, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 2,431 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,412
Posts18,470,447
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.