Print Thread
Hop To
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
.... At least I think that's what Trump's 2020 Campaign Manager seems to be saying:

APRIL 18 2019

STATEMENT ON RELEASE OF FULL MUELLER REPORT

"President Trump has been fully and completely exonerated yet again. Now the tables have turned, and it's time to investigate the liars who instigated this sham investigation into President Trump, motivated by political retribution and based on no evidence whatsoever.

There is simply no denying that 'spying did occur' on the Trump campaign during the 2016 election, as Attorney General Barr himself noted in testimony before Congress. Barr went on to testify that there was a 'failure among a group of leaders there at the upper echelon [of the FBI]... [and] I feel I have an obligation to make sure that government power is not abused.'

Now that the collusion and obstruction conspiracy theories have been exposed for the pathetic hoaxes they always were, the Obama-era DOJ and FBI must answer for their misdeeds and the scam that they perpetrated against the American people.

Justice will be served."

- Brad Parscale, Campaign Manager

[Linked Image]

See:

https://twitter.com/TimMurtaugh/status/1118919550265958401

However, talk is cheap .... TIME TO SEE SOME ACTION .... or its all just " ... shuck-n-jive ... "

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I concur,

Slap it!

[Linked Image]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FatCity67
I concur,

Slap it!

[Linked Image]

That is some serious slapping...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All the democrats are guilty. Some more than others, They tried to take over our government and failed. All the democrats should in jail.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ftbt
.... At least I think that's what Trump's 2020 Campaign Manager seems to be saying:

APRIL 18 2019

STATEMENT ON RELEASE OF FULL MUELLER REPORT

"President Trump has been fully and completely exonerated yet again. Now the tables have turned, and it's time to investigate the liars who instigated this sham investigation into President Trump, motivated by political retribution and based on no evidence whatsoever.

There is simply no denying that 'spying did occur' on the Trump campaign during the 2016 election, as Attorney General Barr himself noted in testimony before Congress. Barr went on to testify that there was a 'failure among a group of leaders there at the upper echelon [of the FBI]... [and] I feel I have an obligation to make sure that government power is not abused.'

Now that the collusion and obstruction conspiracy theories have been exposed for the pathetic hoaxes they always were, the Obama-era DOJ and FBI must answer for their misdeeds and the scam that they perpetrated against the American people.

Justice will be served."

- Brad Parscale, Campaign Manager

[Linked Image]

See:

https://twitter.com/TimMurtaugh/status/1118919550265958401

However, talk is cheap .... TIME TO SEE SOME ACTION .... or its all just " ... shuck-n-jive ... "
...................................................I dedicate the above illustration to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PUSSY PADDLER.............................

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
All traitors should be hung after a fair and speedy trial!

Historically traitors were executed but modern politics makes them out to be some kind of hero. Start with Comey and keep the necks stretched until every single traitor is dead and dumped into the mass grave. Let history record the evilness of a corrupt, strong and unafraid centralized government. Our founding fathers warned us about giving the king all the power but lo the serfs still toil...

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Tick-Tock ---Tick-Tock ---Tick-Tock...

[Linked Image]

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
I will buy everyone on this thread a steak dinner if any swamp dweller ever spends the first night in prison after being convicted for this nonsense...

While I would love to have to pay up, I'm not setting any money aside to do so...

Last edited by Orion2000; 04/18/19.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Time ta get this snowball rollin back down the hill.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Orion2000
I will buy everyone on this thread a steak dinner if any swamp dweller ever spends the first night in prison after being convicted for this nonsense...

While I would love to have to pay up, I'm not setting any money aside to do so...

I'd be happy with sack of White Castles, if any of the dwellers went to prison.

Wifey won't let me eat them, says the aftermath isn't worth it. It's been about six years since I had any of the things.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I'll let the Trump whiners buy me my drinks. ;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by FatCity67
I concur,

Slap it!

[Linked Image]

That is some serious slapping...

Lots of motion in the ocean!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I’m in!

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by ratsmacker

I'd be happy with sack of White Castles, if any of the dwellers went to prison.

Wifey won't let me eat them, says the aftermath isn't worth it. It's been about six years since I had any of the things.

laugh laugh laugh ... Been a while since I did myself in with sliders...

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Im getting in the thread early in case you run outa money. wink

Her words above may be the only truth the world ever heard from her.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm just postin' so I can be part of the free steak dinner..........Maybe.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 222Sako, 21, 66 invisible), 2,457 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,414
Posts18,470,481
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.