MOLON LABE

GB1

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Like I said earlier...

Looks like a lawsuit it the only thing KR's union cannot protect him from. Hope it happens. Jerk needs calibrating.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by las
Like I said earlier...

Looks like a lawsuit it the only thing KR's union cannot protect him from. Hope it happens. Jerk needs calibrating.

There is more to this than meets the eye, I hear. KR is sweating bullets.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by Clydesdale
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by Clydesdale
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Not worth the effort for a pathetic idiot not interested in adding anything of value anywhere.

Way to much “value” being added by the most important man in the state that has everything figured out. If they would just listen to you.

Now you at least understand something correctly. Coming in like you did, a bar bully, with absolutely nothing of value to add and telling yourself you are special is not a productive path. Good luck.

If anyone gave half a [bleep] about what you value maybe your statements might mean something. That won’t ever happen.

Funny you drunk drooling dumbfucks mention bar bullies. Must have some real mental, physical and emotional, scars from some beatings.

I don’t need luck, Jerk Off.
You poor thing, you need a cyber hanky?

What this place needs you tally wackers can’t provide.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Waiting for KR to GHJR's...

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And the screw continues to turn... Why this agency is even needed is very questionable. But "let's expend their authority" seems the worst possible idea.

https://mustreadalaska.com/turning-a-corner-human-rights-commission-elects-new-chair-vice-chair/

Turning a corner, Human Rights Commission elects new chair, vice chair

Megan C. Mackiernan is the new chair for the Alaska Commission on Human Rights, replacing Brandon Nakasato.

Marcus Sanders, pictured above, has been elected vice chair and will help lead the hiring of a new executive director.

The previous chair and vice chair resigned after a scandal enveloped both the staff and governing commission. It involved a “Black Rifles Matter” decal on a truck parked in the agency’s parking lot and former Executive Director Marti Buscaglia’s inappropriate actions in response to that decal.

Upheaval at the agency occurred after Buscaglia ordered a workman to remove his truck and its “Black Rifles Matter” sticker from the agency’s parking lot. This was seen by many Alaskans to be an abuse of power.

The state investigated the matter and handed its findings to the commissioners of the agency, but they chose to retain the executive director. Her punishment was a 15-day suspension and she was required to apologize to the workman. Instead, Buscaglia resigned.

Must Read Alaska has learned that former Executive Director Buscaglia has not apologized to the workman for misusing her position and mocking him on Facebook on the agency’s official page. Such an apology is not likely to be forthcoming because it was a condition of her employment, which she terminated voluntarily.

The acting director of the agency, Sarah Monkton, has also since resigned.

The commission members now consist of three choices of Gov. Michael Dunleavy: Marcus Sanders, Anchorage; Cynthia Erickson, Tanana; and Debbie Fullenwider, Anchorage. The other four board members are David A. Barton, Anchorage; Christa J. Bruce, Ketchikan; Kathryn E. Dodge, Fairbanks; and Megan C. Mackiernan, Nome.

As a part of the agency’s 2019-2023 strategic plan, the commission intended to work with the Alaska Legislature to add non-profits to its jurisdiction, which would give it authority over 44,000 additional workers in everything from dog shelters to faith-based organizations.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 10ring1, 55 invisible), 2,240 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,254
Posts18,486,311
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.