Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by fredIII
PS sugartits get rick to sanction a grudge match and I would be happy to feed your fat azz that hat 🎩 u are so proud of.

Sugartits
You are a
Pussy. 🤣

Last edited by fredIII; 04/21/19.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

You most certainly are. Congratulations?!?

Hint.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Fredrica,

You most certainly are. Congratulations?!?

Hint.............

Your best is running that mouth you know you’re to fat to fight.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

You could always post "your" pics of "your" bushed bolts. Congratulations?!?

Your Insecurities are very WELL founded.

Hint.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

Your Insecurities are very WELL founded.

Hint.....................

Fat cùnt we all always knew you were all talk.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

What were/are the "odds",that you are a Whining Brokedick? Congratulations?!?

Hint.................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Easter 🐣 time kids are finally moving. Enjoy a day alone fat man. LOL

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

You be SURE to "return",with "all" of "your" bushed bolts...you Brokedick Thief. Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

Hint................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I only have quality wares. No need to bush anything.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

You have "quality" Imagination and Pretend. Congratulations?!?

Hint.............

IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Greg sure does a great job, every 223 AI that I own has bushed bolts, the round is fast and likes pressure. 223, 6 BR's, 6 XC!, 6 Dasher!, 6x47 lapua, and 6.5x47 all have bushed bolt heads.

Great does more than just bush the bolt head, adjusts or replaces firing pin & spring, checks bolt ID.

A guy on a budget that is experiencing primer flow, can go to a very thick cup primer. Of course, choice of primer has a dramatic effect on the accuracy of a particular load.

At one time, PTG sold over size firing pins, but this gets complicated in taking your bolt apart and fitting a proper size firing pin in your over size bolt head.

I don't like Sako or M16 type extractors in my rem bolts unless absolutely necessary, those extractors can become missiles if you ever blow a primer, and I have more than a few on Rem 722's, 700's, and 40X's that I bought used.

When you blow a primer or pierce a primer, the firing pin is blown backwards at warp speed, and this can break light target triggers that have three levers. I have had several Shilen 2 oz triggers break, a jewel, and several Harts over the years. Going from 75* to 95* on p. dog towns, letting a round cook in the chamber jacks pressures sky high, thus blown and pierced primers. If you ever pierce a primer, you have to be concerned about where that little round circle of primer thickness ends up in your action...in the bolt races, magazine, trigger group? That little piece of primer cup can and will make your rifle inoperable at the worst possible moments!

Thin cup primers:

cci 400
Fed 205
205M-M stands for Match, not magnum
Rem 6 1/2

Thick cup primers:

CCI 41-specifically designed to prevent slam fires in AR's
CCI 450-mag primer, and may blow your groups
cci BR-4
Rem 7 1/2

I have NEVER sent Greg a bolt that uses large rifle primers, and the 257 Weatherby's have been the worst, everyone of them craters primers in the loads that I shot in custom barrels. Heavy Primer flow in the 257 Weatherby was normal, and I never popped a primer shooting Fed 215's.

So, if you have a choice of using small rifle primer brass vs large rifle primer brass, consider the cost of having Greg bush the bolt when using small primer brass due to the thickness of the small rifle primer cups.

Last edited by keith; 04/21/19.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Totally legal in Seattle. It’s called mutual combat. As long as no bystanders are harmed or surrounding property damaged.

SMS 12A.06.025 - Fighting.

A. It is unlawful for any person to intentionally fight with another person in a public place and thereby create a substantial risk of:
1. Injury to a person who is not actively participating in the fight; or 2. Damage to the property of a person who is not actively participating in the fight.

B. In any prosecution under subsection A of this Section 12A.06.025, it is an affirmative defense that:
1. The fight was duly licensed or authorized by law; or
2. The person was acting in self-defense.

We have a spot sugartits.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
prosecution maybe

civil, not so much!

figure $60,000 in attorney fees before you would be cleared of prosecution, then the civil suits starts.

Take a zanex, lots cheaper

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by keith
prosecution maybe

civil, not so much!

figure $60,000 in attorney fees before you would be cleared of prosecution, then the civil suits starts.

Take a zanex, lots cheaper

Best part is I’m not in the least worked up.
I would just find great satisfaction teaching sugartits some manners.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

Luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend are free...so you can "afford" to "contribute". Congratulations?!?

Few things funnier,than a Brokedick Thief trying to "talk" rifles.

Hint.................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

Luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend are free...so you can "afford" to "contribute". Congratulations?!?

Hint.................

Ya I barely get by. LOL. The new titanium will hold glass you can only dream of. But it’s funny as shît your pards have some so you get pictures of them.

[Linked Image]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

Hint.................

My wife ain’t fûckn someone new due to lack of. Hint.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

Few things as "compelling",as a City Slicker "enjoying" a packed beach. Congratulations?!?

Your amazingly loooonnnngggggg list of very WELL founded Insecurities,is fhuqking HILARIOUS! Whatta' 'bout "all" of "your" bushed bolts?

LAUGHING!

Hint.................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

Few things as "compelling",as a City Slicker "enjoying" a packed beach. Congratulations?!?

Your amazingly loooonnnngggggg list of very WELL founded Insecurities,is fhuqking HILARIOUS! Whatta' 'bout "all" of "your" bushed bolts?

LAUGHING!

Hint.................

Laughing at you sugartits. How’s that range going. Living in a housing development in Alaska is the equivalent of a Seattle welfare apartment. Hint.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

A "housing development" in Alaska,is akin to where you DREAM about spending your BIG Day. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart and ALL of the very WELL founded Insecurities.

hint.............

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (Aviator, 35, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, 9 invisible), 1,439 guests, and 780 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,593
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.