Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Those that are slow can always rationalize why that is OK. I guess being tuned in to your environment is a restricted thing confined to the not fast.

mike r

Laughing! Okay, you can call it that. Speed is important if someone is already shooting and you are in the middle somehow... or maybe your time machine blows a radio tube and you end up in a gunfight in an 1820s western town.

wink

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
More seriously, almost everyone is slow when facing a bad guy that already has his gun drawn and pointed at your chest.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
More seriously, almost everyone is slow when facing a bad guy that already has his gun drawn and pointed at your chest.

If you isolate your threat matrix to that situation it is probably good to practice your surrender drills.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

If you isolate your threat matrix to that situation it is probably good to practice your surrender drills.

mike r

Do I need a white hanky for that? A French surname perhaps?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

mike r

Too bad you can't go back in time to Eylau 1807 or Borodino 1812 to see how you would have compared to those with a French surname.

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by SheriffJoe

mike r

Too bad you can't go back in time to Eylau 1807 or Borodino 1812 to see how you would have compared to those with a French surname.

Or even World War I

The problem today with France is all the real men died for their country in WWI.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

mike r

No argument here and certainly there are some mighty tough French fighters I slurred. But they have earned some of their reputations.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

mike r

Or even World War I

The problem today with France is all the real men died for their country in WWI.

I "feel" their problem is seriously upside down. Losers at the top create losers throughout the system. Obama made us very French-like in eight years.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (10gaugeman, 1936M71, 1minute, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 69 invisible), 2,405 guests, and 1,355 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,685
Posts18,494,008
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.