Originally Posted by ironbender
Please don’t quote that ignorant POS.

Turnabout is not fair now? wink

That is correct.
grin

I'll stop if you'll stop...
wink

Both of you should stop posting.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Just called Dunleavy's office to voice my support for everything he is doing and especially his efforts to add more Sport to the Board of fish.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Send me your list.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
You mean he hasn’t called you two? He was probably extremely relieved to hear that you two numbnuts are supporting him.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
BB's ready for planting...

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
A couple virtue signalling azzholes are trying to claim some high holy ground without putting any skin in the game...

https://mustreadalaska.com/two-legislators-apologize-for-their-colleagues-behavior/

Two legislators apologize for their colleagues’ behavior

CONFIRMATION PROCESS SLANDERED ALASKANS DURING JOINT SESSION

Two members of the Alaska House of Representatives are offering apologies on behalf of the body for the inappropriate nature of accusations levied against them during confirmation hearings.

Rep. Ben Carpenter (R-Nikiski) and Rep. Sarah Vance (R-Homer) issued apologies to the several appointees who faced offensive insinuations on the House floor.

None of the accusations, including ones made against Bob Griffin, whom a member baselessly insinuated was a pedophile, and Karl Johnstone, whom a member claimed had sexually harassed “more than” two anonymous women, had been brought up in the vetting process previously.

Several other appointees also had their characters impugned on the House floor.

[Read: Democrats weaponize anonymous accusations]

“We extend our sincerest apologies to those who were slandered by our colleagues,” they said in a statement on Friday. “What we saw on Wednesday was not the level of decorum that we expect to see in the legislature.”

REP. BEN CARPENTER

“This was one of the most unstatesmanlike things I’ve ever seen anywhere, let alone in the House of Representatives,” said Rep. Carpenter. “I am gravely concerned about the chilling effect this behavior might have on future board nominees if we have a body that is allowed to engage in this manner. What sort of decent person will want to serve their state if they have to deal with nonsense like this?”

REP. SARAH VANCE

“Neither Rep. Carpenter nor I voted to confirm Mr. Johnstone to the Board of Fish, but our decisions had nothing to do with the unfair accusations levied against him on the floor,” said Rep. Vance. “To wildly throw out such offensive accusations with a clear intent to derail someone’s nomination is a sick political stunt, and I hope Mr. Johnstone and Mr. Griffin will accept our apologies on behalf of the body.”

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (16penny, 160user, 10ring1, 007FJ, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 56 invisible), 2,940 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,488
Posts18,490,348
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.