Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'm left handed. I dearly love the CZ455FS, and finally bought one. It is only available in a right hand model. Great rifle! Yesterday morning, talking to the woman, I mentioned that I've never had a left handed bolt rifle, love the CZ, and would consider a left handed American. We go out for a ride, and end up at The Keystone Armory (the local go to toy store ), and there sits a left hand CZ American. We left, and lo and behold, she turns to me and says I'm gonna regret it if I don't go back and buy that rifle. WHAT A WOMAN! My 64th birthday is the 27th. Guess this is my present. Can't wait to get it set up and sighted in.

GB1

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Man that is cool.
FYI - I think the American is the best version of the CZ line even though I don't own one. My search led me to a 455 Lux which is now a short barreled rifle with a modified hogback stock.
It shoots as well as anyone could hope for (even me and I'm an accuracy-for accuracy's-sake junkie) feeds/functions perfectly, etc. Pain in the ass to scope but you won't have that problem with the American.
Mine likes standard/target/subsonic stuff best but seems to shoot 90% of what I've tried in it well or better. Didn't like Remington subsonics or federal match HV too much.

I'm still gunning for a 452 American somewhere down the road, and I like the way the new 457 Lux handles (its back to being a longer barreled rifle. Still a hogback but it feels different than mine.)

Best of luck with the new gun!

Work is what you do to finance your real life.....
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Thanks! My FS will do about 3/8" 5 shot at 50, with CCI standard velocity. Hope this one is as good. Have a Leupold 3-9 on the way for it. The FS has a Nikon 2-7. That woman is really something.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
CZ's are simply pieces of fhuqking schit.

Hint...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Hint...................

Hint...GFY.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
benchlady,

Simply start by fhuqking yourself,because you WILL get more poosy. Congratulations?!?

Hint....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
I could give a schit what Big Dick thinks about anything. What a [bleep] pissant.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
benchlady,

That was VERY "convincing". Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

Hint................

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Give me a reason I should care at all, what you think? Apparently, it takes very little intelligence to be a boor. Even if you DID have anything useful to say, it goes to waste, if nobody listens. They will not do that if the first contact, is one of offense. Be specific, back it up, or just [bleep] shut up. I have enough experience to get along without anything you may offer.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
benchlady,

It's YOUR Imagination and Pretend...so feel free to "convince" yourself,that you "don't care". Congratulations?!?

Your version of "experience",is simply fhuqking HILARIOUS!

Hint.................

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Good for you Benchman. Their isn't a lot of options for a lefty and I feel your pain.

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
How the hell would you know? Your own arrogance speaks of a serious lack of self esteem. Asked for specifics. You gave none. All we've established is that you're an azzhole. I already knew that.

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Mike_S
Good for you Benchman. Their isn't a lot of options for a lefty and I feel your pain.

Thanks! The only thing that really bothers me about a right hand bolt, is carrying it in the field. Kinda in the way. They all shoot the same...

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Another thread "fertilized" by Big Stick.
Lets see how big this one grows.

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by kragman1
Another thread "fertilized" by Big Stick.
Lets see how big this one grows.

He can grow it all he wants. I'm done .I'd just as soon skin him and tack him to the barn door, but I'm civilized...kinda.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
benchlady,

Pardon your "best",being soooooooo fhuqking hilariously inept. Congratulations?!?

Hint...................

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
I choose what I choose, and you do as well. Generally speaking, my "best" at endeavors I decide to take to the nth degree, results in world recognition. This, is just fun. I'm the best in the world at more than one discipline. If this is your thing, have at it. Rubbing elbows with the elite in world competition, I have found them to be, for the most part, gracious and helpful. The wannabees are pissants. They find fault in everyone who isn't "them". Pretty evident which camp you pitch your tent in.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It just continues... He Pissed on a couple of posts as well.

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by smithrjd
It just continues... He Pissed on a couple of posts as well.

She's psychotic.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
benchlady,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Congratulations?!?

You Brokedick Drooling DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot!

Hint................

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Nice score benchman
CZ makes a great lefty. My wife and I have a mirror image pair.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
CZ's are simply pieces of fhuqking schit and the less you "know" or "do"...the "better" they are.

Hint................

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
I cant remember the last time I got laid, and if I were being completely honest, I'd piss myself silly if I ever met Benchman in person.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Croquett,

"Luckily" for you...Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Congratulations?!?

Hint...............

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Just another Turd in the Punch Bowl Thread by the Campfire's Easter Egghead from Nowhere Alaska...

Seems he's got a bug up his ass today....meaning his meth guy didn't show up yesterday evening, and the local store was out of beer, and he couldn't catch the neighbor's sheep last night..

It ain't easy being Schtick.... misery loves company...

he's pissed off at the world, so he wants the world pissed off at him....feeling he has accomplished something in his otherwise useless existence...

Doubt if he'll ever learn that its not the rest of the world's fault his life sucks...
its all his own accomplishments.

Hopefully his meth guy will show up and he'll be a little happier in life, or the beer truck will show up at the local store.... or he'll finally catch the neighbor's sheep...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

You haven't the loot,to make a "decision". Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

Hint....................

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Naw Stumpy....I;m walking the local hwy ditches, picking up bottles and cans....

just so I can live the high life like you...

betcha wsh ya had a Walmart where you lived, so you could stand out front on the curb with a sign that
said " Stranded Vet, Need Gas and Food Money, God Bless",,,, " 420 Please"...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Your Brokedicktatude is hilarious. Congratulations?!?

Hint............

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Gee Stumpy....
ain't ya glad there are no cops there in Nowhere AK?

Rumor has it ya bought those cheap , from the money you get panhandling and picking up bottles...

bet ya got them cheap also.....who cares where you live if the serial numbers somehow got 'rubbed off"...

Those is the pics are smokin.... must be a little hot maybe?

and must be new to you also.... no rusty barrels, scope rings or actions...

guess none of them have been 'swimmin' yet...

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by benchman
[quote=kragman1]
He can grow it all he wants. I'm done .I'd just as soon skin him and tack him to the barn door, but I'm civilized...kinda.

Dang... I think many people would like to see that, but I think he would be missed as much as "Earl" in that Dixie Chicks song.

Other than that, How was the show Mrs. Lincoln?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
benchlady never "bought" a fhuqking thing.

Hint...…………………….

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
benchlady never "bought" a fhuqking thing.

Hint...…………………….

Bet you wouldn't call me that to my face, cockbreath.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
benchlady...you be SURE to "find" me "wrong". LAUGHING! Congratulations?!?

Hint...…………………...

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Shouldn’t they be filming another Lord of the Rings, the Hobbits don’t have enough to do.

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B

Hint...…………………...

I seriously doubt you could make much of an "impression" on me. I do know you're a horses ass. I guess you're proud of that. Horses asses, are.... HINT....

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
I have a CZ and I like it. It shoots better than any other 22 I have had. I don't need anything better to suit my needs.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Hint...…………………...

I seriously doubt you could make much of an "impression" on me. I do know you're a horses ass. I guess you're proud of that. Horses asses, are.... HINT....

benchlady,

Pardon facts so reliably upsetting your VERY Tender Feelers,as you "unleash" your brazen Dumbfhuqktitude. Congratulations?!?

Hint.............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I have a CZ and I like it. It shoots better than any other 22 I have had. I don't need anything better to suit my needs.

You sure as fhuqk haven't shot much 22LR. Congratulations?!?

Hint.............

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Hint...................

Back to Stumpy's best skills..

showing up as the turd in the punch bowl....

must be lonely, to be lonely since your wife left, the kids left... and you find yourself
with nothing but a bunch of rusty guns, no social life and a ratty old computer....

thank God for booze, meth and the internet....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Congratulations?!?

Oooopsie! Pardon my shooting it all and then some.

[Linked Image]

Hint...............

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B

Hint...…………………...

benchlady,

Pardon facts so reliably upsetting your VERY Tender Feelers,as you "unleash" your brazen Dumbfhuqktitude. Congratulations?!?

Hint.............

That doesn't even make sense. Pretty [bleep] tough as long as you're far away. CZ'S are generally regarded as a good value for the money. They tend to shoot well, and are finished nicely. That's a fact, Jack. You may disagree, but it doesn't make you right . I shoot for fun, not competition. It works for me. Some of the rifles you show, must carry like a 2x4, in the field. If you like that, have at it. You obviously require a lot of magnification to shoot well, too. Makes up for a lack of ability. Stick it right up your oompah, buddy.

Last edited by benchman; 05/10/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
benchlady...pardon my owning that which you aspire to...you Brokedick Fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

Hint.............

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
benchlady...pardon my owning that which you aspire to...you Brokedick Fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

Hint.............

Aspire to? Where did you get that idea? I think you're trying to make up for a lack of ability, by spending money. Doesn't hurt to have good stuff, but a lot of people do very well with "lesser" firearms, due to practice and ability. Most are capable of entirely acceptable hunting accuracy. Really, ease of carry, for what you show, seems to be something you don't require. They are not elegant, to my eye. Guns are more art than tool, in my mind. I appreciate their beauty, as well as utility. Nice when they come together. I doubt you have the subtlety to appreciate such comments, preferring instead, to demonstrate cyber-tourrettes syndrome.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Enjoy that LH CZ, I got one when they first came out in 05 it's been a good rifle

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 700LH
Enjoy that LH CZ, I got one when they first came out in 05 it's been a good rifle

Thanks! Went out yesterday. Really shoots very well!

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Post some pics...
There's been a lot of conjecture that.the 455s have accuracy issues. I bet some Fire members would like to see some actual targets.

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Post some pics...
There's been a lot of conjecture that.the 455s have accuracy issues. I bet some Fire members would like to see some actual targets.

The Left hand American, is a 452, my FS, is a 455. The scope on the American is a Leupold 3-9, 2-7 Nikon on the FS.If we ever get a calm day again, I'll shoot them head to head. I tend to have a flyer out of a 5 shot group. Generally, all except that flyer, are touching at 50. Last group with the 452 American, was almost unbelievably small. 3 in one elongated hole, 1 still touching, and a flyer, about 1/8" out.it seems to be very slightly better than the 455, but it could be the glass, too. I would not say the 455 is inaccurate, by any stretch! This is a typical 5 shot group at 50, with the 455.
[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Post some pics...

This is a 25 yd 3 shot, open sight group from the 455FS, before I scoped it. My eyes are not real good, either.
[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
benchlady,

25yds! Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

You poor poor(literally) Clueless Fhuqk.

Hint...........

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
My eyes are 64 years old . 25 yards is about as far as I can see open, leaf type sights AND the target. I showed you mine, you show me yours. No peep sights, just factory open sights. It's virtually one hole. There isn't much more to improve. The other target is at 50. This rifle will do 1 - 1.5" at 100, for 5 shots. That is considered good accuracy for a sporter. Well, for everybody except those who breathe rare air, as you certainly must. All you've proven is that you can spend money. Where are your targets?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
benchlady,

Here's to how very WELL founded your Insecurities are,you Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

Hint..................

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
And its off to ignore. You have virtually nothing to contribute. I've been shooting for about 60 years, and have no need of anything you may "offer". Go [bleep] with someone else. I'm done bothering with you. Sure would like to meet you though. That would be fun.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
benchlady,

There is NO need to reiterate how fhuqking STUPID you are and what an INCREDIBLY sloooowwwww "learner" you are to boot. Congratulations?!?

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST.

Hint..................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Been awhile since I heard the term brokedick. Back in '68 the DI's and TAC Officers used to call me and others "Flatdicks" Mine ain't broke, so maybe they're right? Never compared to others.

Never had a CZ. Still like peeps and can use leaf sights on the smokepole, but the barrel is 42" long. Scopes work, red dots are the trick for pigs and squill. Got an old 513 that shoots well enough. Wish I could figure out how to justify a new gun in the locker. Wait, no I don't.

Anyone need a 10/22 for 100 yard plinkin'?

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Have never shot one.

They are expensive.

LAUGHING!

Hint................

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Been awhile since I heard the term brokedick. Back in '68 the DI's and TAC Officers used to call me and others "Flatdicks" Mine ain't broke, so maybe they're right? Never compared to others.

Never had a CZ. Still like peeps and can use leaf sights on the smokepole, but the barrel is 42" long. Scopes work, red dots are the trick for pigs and squill. Got an old 513 that shoots well enough. Wish I could figure out how to justify a new gun in the locker. Wait, no I don't.

Anyone need a 10/22 for 100 yard plinkin'?

[Linked Image]

Got the woman a new 10/22. Very pleasantly surprised. It shoots quite a bit better than the one I had in 1976. My 96/22mag, isn't a slouch, either. I'd be pretty happy with those groups!

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Some of mine are posted on this topic under CZ 455 Lux First Shots.
Only 25 yards so maybe they don't count... 💥

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Some of mine are posted on this topic under CZ 455 Lux First Shots.
Only 25 yards so maybe they don't count... 💥

Ha! Sure they do. Like I said, my eyes are only good for that far. Certainly for hunting. Past 35, I can't even tell which end of the squirrel I'm looking at. Thats,with a peep! I have an old Mossberg with a peep, that is good to 100 on targets. Not on a critter though.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Sorry,I don't have any groups from the CZ I have,but I do have some other pictures.....
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Looks like it works!

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I'm glad to see you're enjoying the newest CZ and the nudge from your sweetheart to go ahead and get it makes it a special birthday gift!

I'm disappointed but not surprised to see BS splattering his stink all over the thread , 20 posts in 6 pages telling everyone, "you're doing it wrong".... what a goof.

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Looks like it works!

wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon my shooting it all and then some.

Oooopsie!

[Linked Image]

Hint..................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I shoot squill with these. Why? 'Cause I can.

They over penetrate.

It's the Pop'n Flop Parade.

[Linked Image]

And I have a question for you knowledgeable types. It is ostensibly a .22 RF round known as the BB Cap here in America. Why is it labeled "6mm"?

I know the answer.....

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oooooopsie!..............

[Linked Image]

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Well, it won't be the lands vs grooves (European convention) thing, so I'm guessing the case diameter is 6mm? No heel to a round ball....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nope. The case is 6mm in length.

That's weird enough for me. laugh

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
These feed/function a whole fhuqk load better.

[Linked Image]

Hint.............

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Nope. The case is 6mm in length.

That's weird enough for me. laugh

Learn something new everyday. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Though in fairness,my 39's happily digest these.

[Linked Image]

Hint.............

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Benchman,has the scope you ordered come in and if so have you had the time to take your rifle out and shoot it?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Benchman,has the scope you ordered come in and if so have you had the time to take your rifle out and shoot it?

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Yup! Only out to 50 yards. The Leupold 3-9 scope is,a bit better than the 2-7 Nikon on the 455fs. The 2 are very close. Slight edge to the 452 American, could just be the scope. Around 5/8" 5 shot, but I nearly always have a flyer out of 5 shots. Just me, I guess. The last group was almost embarrassing. Didn't measure it, but 3 shots in 1 slightly enlarged hole, 1 about half the bullet diameter out, and the last about 1/8" out. That one caught a little puff of wind. Damn good shooter. CCI Standard velocity.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
That is some darn good shooting Benchman. smile

Which Leupold did you buy. I have the 3x9x33 EFR on my CZ and I love it!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
3-9x40 VX-Freedom

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
1st 4 shots, 5/16", center to center, whole group with flyer, 5/8"
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
HILARIOUS!

Hint...............

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Little Stinky said: "I break WIND and stuff my head in it."... " And I love it" "It is soooooo me"

Having Little Stinky on IGNORE sure saves a lot of room on these pages.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
6mm,

What were the "odds" that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...as you "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore(again). Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

Hint................

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Little Stinky said: "I break WIND and stuff my head in it."... " And I love it" "It is soooooo me"

A thing of beauty.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lemme' letcha Whining CLUELESS Fhuqks in on a little "secret". Only you DUMB Fhuqks,can keep yourselves from saying something fhuqking STUPID. Congratulations?!?

Nothing is fhuqking funnier,than Imaginary Pretend Ignore!

Bless your hearts.

Hint.................

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
6mm,

What were the "odds" that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...as you "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore(again). Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

Hint................

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
1st 4 shots, 5/16", center to center, whole group with flyer, 5/8"
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Nothing wrong with that group!

That is a fine looking setup Benchman. What are you going to use it for,small game,plinking or ?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Squirrels, and just range fun. Sure wish that last shot wasn't funky. The rifle is a good one.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
I wouldn't worry about a flyer.

Squirrels are going to hate you!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
I dont even beat off that much anymore because i cant get hard. Its kinda pathetic, really..

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
I dont even beat off that much anymore because i cant get hard. Its kinda pathetic, really..

Cockless,

Weren't my intent to horn you up and you are assuredly welcome to your Wanton Man Lust Fantasies. Congratulations?!?

You Whining CLUELESS Fhuqks are a hoot!

Oooopsie!

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some.

[Linked Image]

Hint................

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Stick I thought you didn't like CBs. I broke out the savage mkII today and put a CB Long through a fat squirrels head. Neighbors were in the back yard and I don't think they even heard the shot. Squirrel dropped and didn't even twitch.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It is difficult to put a CB Long in a short chamber.

I use the CB shorts on pigs.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.........

I am..........disturbed.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Oooooopsie!..............

[Linked Image]

So you do lay your schitt out in the rain for a few days to see which one can get the most Rusty....

Guess Benchman won that bet....

Are any of those rifles NOT Hot? hint......

If ya drop them down the outhouse hole and leave them down in the urine and the Goatschitt, they'll get Alaskan Rust Camo'ed a lot quicker....and if the cops come looking for the HOT ones..... they'll never find them hiding down the schitter....Schitty.. I mean Stumpy......

your posts on this thread have sounded like you are in a bad mood.... you're not having trouble trying to get the lice and fleas out of your pubic hair again are ya? we told ya to quit humping those bears after ya shoot them.. but guess you couldn't listen...

it ain't easy being Schtick is it Stumpy???

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

663 members (12344mag, 19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 69 invisible), 3,303 guests, and 1,322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,486
Posts18,471,860
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.