Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
LOL!

Well, just in case yer laughing WITH me......

I forgot the parts about how your compact sedan does not come with a sidestand, and therefore cannot punch through hot asphalt in the summertime and fall over.

Neither is your compact sedan gonna have an air-cooled motor, so will not over heat when snarled in stop and go traffic, thereby significantly shortening the service life of the motor.

Also, when the thermostat triggers the radiator cooling fan, in a compact sedan, said cooling fan will not blast hot air on your already hot legs while you are sitting out in full sun in that uncomfortably hot very expensive clothing which will soon acquire a rank odor of stale sweat. Instead you will be sitting in air-conditioned comfort, and any bare skin you have exposed will not be burned, aged and damaged by the sun.

Wow.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
650 Burgman's are probably the most practical motorcycle ever built. They're also very quick and comfortable,..especially after being fitted with a Corbin seat. But hardly anybody knows how much fun they are because you can't look like Sonny Barger when you're riding on a 650 Burgman,..so not too many people in America wants one.

They're especially fun when you twist one up into triple digit speeds and swoop past a pack of cruisers out on the interstate.

This one is 16 years old.

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
“Sigh”, I should move on to the obvious and state that in a compact sedan a “fender-bender”’ will in fact bend only fenders while the operator of said sedan incurs very little risk of either death or permanent debilitating injury, said injury in turn incurring ruinous medical costs while at the same time resulting in a reduced or absent personal income, possibly causing a financial and emotional catastrophe to descend upon one’s wife (if still present) and children.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Preach, brother

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I guess in all of Birdwatcher’s illustrious travels he failed to notice the 900 bajillion people that find two wheeled motorized vehicles to be the most practical form of transportation for their given circumstance.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
650 Burgman's are probably the most practical motorcycle ever built. They're also very quick and comfortable,..especially after being fitted with a Corbin seat. But hardly anybody knows how much fun they are because you can't look like Sonny Barger when you're riding on a 650 Burgman,..so not too many people in America wants one.

They're especially fun when you twist one up into triple digit speeds and swoop past a pack of cruisers out on the interstate.

[Linked Image]

I don’t like it.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
People tend to do a lot of touring on them,....sometimes with one of those slick one wheeled banking trailers on the back.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
“Sigh”, I should move on to the obvious and state that in a compact sedan a “fender-bender”’ will in fact bend only fenders while the operator of said sedan incurs very little risk of either death or permanent debilitating injury, said injury in turn incurring ruinous medical costs while at the same time resulting in a reduced or absent personal income, possibly causing a financial and emotional catastrophe to d scene upon one’s wife (if still present) and children.

JFC.

Phone a friend already.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
People tend to do a lot of touring on them,....sometimes with one of those slick one wheeled banking trailers on the back.

[Linked Image]

That’s different than that hunk of chit you own. You need to trade up. Put your foot down with the wifey.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

[Linked Image]

I don’t like it.

I know. Hardly anybody does unless they put 100 miles on one. Then they're spoiled for all time.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

[Linked Image]

That’s different than that hunk of chit you own. You need to trade up. Put your foot down with the wifey.

No,...it's pretty much exactly like the one I own except for the color.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
“Sigh”, I should move on to the obvious and state that in a compact sedan a “fender-bender”’ will in fact bend only fenders while the operator of said sedan incurs very little risk of either death or permanent debilitating injury, said injury in turn incurring ruinous medical costs while at the same time resulting in a reduced or absent personal income, possibly causing a financial and emotional catastrophe to descend upon one’s wife (if still present) and children.

Life ain't for the faint of heart. If a person's really worried about how they leave the family, they've got insurance.
I do all kinds of risky things. Ride bikes. Fly airplanes. Run with scissors. Drink out of a garden hose. Play with fire.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Mine has a Corbin seat and I took about 7" off the windshield. Other than that it's exactly the same bike.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

[Linked Image]

LMAO.

I think that's a pic of a Bergman you blind fugk.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

[Linked Image]

you just told him to be more forceful ……….and then said wifey...…….bob

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland

Life ain't for the faint of heart. If a person's really worried about how they leave the family, they've got insurance.
I do all kinds of risky things. Ride bikes. Fly airplanes. Run with scissors. Drink out of a garden hose. Play with fire.

Here's another crazy idea.

I'm single, 20 years old and work for UPS. I live in the San Diego area. A motorcycle shaves 60 minutes on my daily commute.

Is this practical?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Gasoline.

[Linked Image]

I am MAGA.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Some more wild and crazy "outside the box thinking."

I go to college in Georgia. I ride a Vespa to my job and classes on campus.

Is this practical?

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
I guess in all of Birdwatcher’s illustrious travels he failed to notice the 900 bajillion people that find two wheeled motorized vehicles to be the most practical form of transportation for their given circumstance.

Thank you for referring to me in the third person, it makes me feel special. I get it, you must be referring to those electric rental scooters popping up everywhere.

Diidn’t I say several posts ago that practically is a relative concept?

Besides,as you have affirmed several times,I AM a retard wink

So feel free to wind the crap out of that classic Harley-Davidson Livewire on that five-mile commute to work (any further’n that and ya aint gonna get that full two weeks out of a charge that you mentioned).

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Here's another wild and crazy idea.

I am a gook. I live in Thailand. I ride a scooter. I can't afford a car. And if I could, I'd have nowhere to park it.

My entire family fits on a scooter simultaneously.

Is this practical?

Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (219 Wasp, 1Longbow, 160user, 257_X_50, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 67 invisible), 2,377 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,409
Posts18,507,012
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.