Hop To
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Wonder how fast you could get an 88 ELD to go. Probably want a 28-30 inch bbl length

4000+ would be my SWAG.

Pretty good squirrel load

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

HR IC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Guys,
I obtained a copy of the press release one day early.

Without further ado, here it is:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
4/24/2019
Hornady, Grand Island, NE
The BallisticBlog.com
This is Fred Fuhque. I'm here with Steve Hornady. Steve has some big announcements.

TBB: Steve, there's been a lot of speculation that Hornady is going to announce some new, game-changing cartridge. Is that true?
SH: No, actually, Fred, it is NOT a new cartridge. In fact, it's not a new ANYTHING! Hornady is going to slim down the product line!
TBB: Huh???
SH: Yes, that's right. I've been reading the posts of a guy by the handle of "Fug Stick" on 24HourCampfire.com. After reading his posts, I decided that we have been wasting our time on a lot of useless products. So, we are cutting our rifle bullet line back to 4 bullets - the 224 75gr BTHP, the 224 88gr ELD, the 6mm 105gr BTHP and finally, the .284 180gr ELD.
Our cartridge line will be cut to the 223 Remington, 22 & 6mm Creedmoor and the 7-08.
TBB: Wow! There's a lot of other cartridges out there that people use. What about those?
SH: Well, Fred, if you use a cartridge that I didn't mention, you are just a dumb chunt. I took the 22 Creedmoor loaded with the 88 ELD elephant hunting. That combo is supersonic out to 1760 yards. You don't need anything else, so you are lucky I'm not dropping the 6 & 7mm cartridges and bullets too.
TBB: Elephant with a 22? Really?!!
SH: Fred, you dumb fhuqk. Your brokedickness is hilarious. You can't even afford ONE of my bullets!
Hint.......

Politics is War by Other Means
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Guys,

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
4/24/2019
The BallisticBlog.com
This is Fred Fuhque. I'm here with Steve Hornady. Steve has some big announcements.

TBB: Steve, there's been a lot of speculation that Hornady is going to announce some new, game-changing cartridge. Is that true?
SH: No, actually, Fred, it is NOT a new cartridge. In fact, it's not a new ANYTHING! Hornady is going to slim down the product line!
SH: Yes, that's right. I've been reading the posts of a guy by the handle of "Fug Stick" on 24HourCampfire.com. After reading his posts, I decided that we have been wasting our time on a lot of useless products. So, we are cutting our rifle bullet line back to 4 bullets - the 224 75gr BTHP, the 224 88gr ELD, the 6mm 105gr BTHP and finally, the .284 180gr ELD.
Our cartridge line will be cut to the 223 Remington, 22 & 6mm Creedmoor and the 7-08.
TBB: Wow! There's a lot of other cartridges out there that people use. What about those?
SH: Well, Fred, if you use a cartridge that I didn't mention, you are just a dumb chunt. I took the 22 Creedmoor loaded with the 88 ELD elephant hunting. That combo is supersonic out to 1760 yards. You don't need anything else, so you are lucky I'm not dropping the 6 & 7mm cartridges and bullets too.
SH: Fred, you dumb fhuqk. Your brokedickness is hilarious. You can't even afford ONE of my bullets!
Hint.......

Lmfao!!! Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Wonder how fast you could get an 88 ELD to go. Probably want a 28-30 inch bbl length

4000+ would be my SWAG.

Pretty good squirrel load

And bunny rabbit. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by David_Walter
.22/378 Earsplittingloudenboomer.

I like that name....

It's actually a really cartidge

Whelen designed it. 378 Why necked to .22 Cal. Honestly I wonder how it'd do with a fast twist and a heavy
Hard to tell. Barrel life is only 6 rounds.

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Guys,

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
4/24/2019
The BallisticBlog.com

Hint.......

laugh laugh laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Guys,

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
4/24/2019
The BallisticBlog.com

Hint.......

Hahahahaha.... +1

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bwahahahahaaa!

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Easy now guys, she brings a lot to the table!!!!! 😂😂

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I
Guys,

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
4/24/2019
The BallisticBlog.com

Hint.......

I’m laughing so hard it hurts!!! Hahaha!!!!

All the best things in life, live on the other side off fear.

The true eye sees not the despair of its victims, only the elegance of equilibrium. It's a demonstration of superior judgment.
IC B3

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Guys,

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
4/24/2019
The BallisticBlog.com

Hint.......

It makes perfect sense.........

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Judman

What would that be exactly, besides family values and morals, obviously.....????

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by Judman

What would that be exactly, besides family values and morals, obviously.....????

Enough friends for one side of a pingpong game., and a deep manglation of the English language.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Guys,

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
4/24/2019
The BallisticBlog.com

Hint.......

And Tyrone wins the ‘Fire for the day and likely the entire month

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Will probably be a factory 22 Creedmoor 88 ELDM ammo announcement....

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kellory
...a deep manglation of the English language.

Is "manglation" a word, or did you just commit manglation? smile

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by kellory
...a deep manglation of the English language.

Is "manglation" a word, or did you just commit manglation? smile

Yes, yes I did. wink you could say I coined a new word. "Manglation, the act of misusing language, and destroying syntax, while abusing the reader"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ky221
I normally refrain from these kinda comments. But am I the only one here who doesn’t really care for hornadys’ products?

Idk what did it for me. The zombie BS , the fueled by hornady stickers, their reloading components, the creedmoor craze....

Like it or not ..... Hornady seems to have done well for themselves overall in the past 10-15yrs. I think RCBS has lost some sales to Hornady in some lines of reloading tools.

OTOH ..... I'm not crazy about some of the bullet lines they've dropped, but then I can always buy bullets elsewhere, and do.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Guys,

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
4/24/2019
The BallisticBlog.com

Hint.......

This is phugging priceless LMFAO grin

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
So what is the BIG news from Hornady?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (219 Wasp, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 57 invisible), 2,428 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,457
Posts18,489,764
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.