Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Sure wish this was closer to NE.....would love to take my son on a hog hunt!!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Sounds fun.

Regards,
Nick- Georgia
S
STXHO Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
ttt

S
STXHO Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
TTT

S
STXHO Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
TTT lots of hogs being seen I think you guys are going to have a great time

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
South Texas covers a lot of territory. Where will you be hunting???

Some mornings, it just does not feel worth it to chew through the straps!~
S
STXHO Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by travelingman1
South Texas covers a lot of territory. Where will you be hunting???

George West and Hebbronville

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Long way from here but have it in the file.. Friends and I usually go once every 2 years and I will discuss with them.

Some mornings, it just does not feel worth it to chew through the straps!~
S
STXHO Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by travelingman1
Long way from here but have it in the file.. Friends and I usually go once every 2 years and I will discuss with them.
. I think it would be worth the drive for you guys. Keep us in mind next time you want to hunt TX. We would love to have you.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
As said previously, south Texas covers a lot of country.
Any towns in the area to to give a hint where "south", is?

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by STXHO
Originally Posted by SDHNTR
Free range or high fence?

both

IMHO, this is an outstanding offer for folks that have not been to south Texas or have not hunted hogs.

Be sure and take a camera as you may see bobcat, coyote, badger, gray fox, ringtail cats,raccoon black bottom whistling ducks,Caracara (mexican eagles) hawks of numerous varieties, ravens, green jays, quail, dove, trophy class bucks, perhaps numerous species of exotics, rattle-snakes, indigo snakes, black racers, tarantulas, scorpions, and at least 10 species of plants that will stick, stab, prick and rip your flesh. One of my favorite south Texas experiences is when I get in the stand before daylight and just as the time approaches shooting light, with light fog or mist in the air, flocks of Sandhill cranes will fly by making their plaintive cry. If you've not been to south Texas, you will soon see why folks hunt senderos and out of blinds over feeders. Last trip to Crystal City with the 24 hour hog hunt crew I'm reasonably certain that I spied a Jaguarundi.

IMHO, for folks that have not "been afield" in south Texas, being there for three days is almost worth the price of admission.

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Tag

If your a leftist, whatever Donald Trump says or does, that pisses you off rest assured, I am a Happy Camper!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Tag

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
S
STXHO Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
George West, Freer, Pleasanton, Hebbronville. Location will depend on the date that you choose to hunt and the number of hunters in your group. We have decided to lower the price for these hunts May- September to $500 per hunter. Feed bills are getting high! Lets get you guys out there, you'll have a good time.
Originally Posted by geedubya
Originally Posted by STXHO
Originally Posted by SDHNTR
Free range or high fence?

both

IMHO, this is an outstanding offer for folks that have not been to south Texas or have not hunted hogs.

Be sure and take a camera as you may see bobcat, coyote, badger, gray fox, ringtail cats,raccoon black bottom whistling ducks,Caracara (mexican eagles) hawks of numerous varieties, ravens, green jays, quail, dove, trophy class bucks, perhaps numerous species of exotics, rattle-snakes, indigo snakes, black racers, tarantulas, scorpions, and at least 10 species of plants that will stick, stab, prick and rip your flesh. One of my favorite south Texas experiences is when I get in the stand before daylight and just as the time approaches shooting light, with light fog or mist in the air, flocks of Sandhill cranes will fly by making their plaintive cry. If you've not been to south Texas, you will soon see why folks hunt senderos and out of blinds over feeders. Last trip to Crystal City with the 24 hour hog hunt crew I'm reasonably certain that I spied a Jaguarundi.

IMHO, for folks that have not "been afield" in south Texas, being there for three days is almost worth the price of admission.

ya!

GWB

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
That sure looks like a lot of fun, but it's a 2200 mile jaunt for me, one way, from the Northwest.

Any chance you'll be offering it again next year? I'll likely be making a journey to the SW anyway, and be a lot closer.

Regards, Guy

S
STXHO Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Pms returned.

S
STXHO Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Hi Guy, we will be doing them next year as well.

Originally Posted by Cascade
That sure looks like a lot of fun, but it's a 2200 mile jaunt for me, one way, from the Northwest.

Any chance you'll be offering it again next year? I'll likely be making a journey to the SW anyway, and be a lot closer.

Regards, Guy

S
STXHO Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
$500 3 days 2 nights . Lodging, Unlimited hogs/ predators. 2 javelina. Shoot all the hogs you want to clean. Fun south tx hunting

S
STXHO Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
ttt

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Looks fun!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 62 invisible), 2,519 guests, and 1,361 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,457
Posts18,471,135
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.