Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by pete53

YES BUT Big Stick is still funny and he sure knows how to upset some people.

yes and that`s funny !!

HINT

I’ll bet his stepson who blew his head off didn’t think the sack of shït was funny. 😉 HINT.

Pete only one upset is you! apparently your dad beating you got life going in the right direction for you. LMAO.
You suffer [bleep] like a champ.

Last edited by fredIII; 04/28/19.
GB1

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Yeah well I don't care for BS's attacks, but bringing up personal tragedies isn't any better. A lot of things said on the internet wouldn't be said in real life. I just ignore him. We could all benefit by being civil in our conduct.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by GoForBroke
Yeah well I don't care for BS's attacks, but bringing up personal tragedies isn't any better. A lot of things said on the internet wouldn't be said in real life. I just ignore him. We could all benefit by being civil in our conduct.

Unless the same reason you think he’s an assholè is the reason the tragedy took place. It’s sad anyone can find anything about the scumbag funny.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
I tend to agree with these folks...

Originally Posted by Showdog75
I don't like how he derails someone else's thread because he doesn't like a comment or person. He's verbally abusive and in this day and time that makes one a liability. This place is much better without him imo...

Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Originally Posted by Jerseyboy
Name calling is inappropriate behavior in civilized company. It degrades the whole experience here at the 'Fire. Whatever knowledge and expertise Big Stick brings to the platform is negated by name calling. I don't find it amusing or acceptable.

Well said Jersey Boy. Why does the 99% of us have to put up with the 1%. The fire had calmed down from abusive posters until you let "Big Stick" out of Jail.

I start reading a thread and once Stick chimes in I just have to leave.....just not fun anymore.

The thread derailing between him and FredIII is enough to result in time out on more collegiate forums.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
There IS a lot that's said on the internet that wouldn't be said F-T-F. But then if we were all F-T-F, Fug Stick would have been spitting his teeth by now.
That's why these flames go on and on, you can't punch bastards over the internet.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Tyrone
... you can't punch bastards over the internet.

And yet so many continue to try.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Everyone needs to take step back. The media and liberals are at war we free speech now. If they don’t like what someone says ( hate speech ) in their view. It should be banned. I don’t think we as a group should join to restrict free speech. If you don’t like if, ignore it.
Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Tyrone
... you can't punch bastards over the internet.

And yet so many continue to try.

Just giving what he gives, but it's alright for the cur micklecky, glad you got the pom poms out!!!!...... Maybe we should do yet, another show on stupid fuucking Alaskans????......

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1minute, 160user, 59 invisible), 2,471 guests, and 1,441 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,943
Posts18,480,152
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.