Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Stop answering the morons and their obvious sock puppets and they will go away...

When Barr pressed Mueller on whether he thought Barr’s memo to Congress was inaccurate, Mueller said he did not...

So, Mueller felt there was confusion... but he did not think the memo was inaccurate.
Wait, what's going on here and how is this even a story? Well, if we read the rest of the above sentence, we find the true object of Mueller's "complaint":

[Mueller] felt that the media coverage of it was misinterpreting the investigation, officials said.

That's what Barr said. But he's a repetitive liar with a cover up past. Let's hear from Mueller himself.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Barr just shoved a Giant Law School Dîldo up Klobuchar ass.

Hope it was kosher...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
"Always try and deflect to some imaginary issue when you are (yet again) wrong. Do you EVER get something right?"

Been asking for over a year now, scared to admit who you were pre POTUS Election 2016?

Edit: I was wrong on the letter, actually was referencing a different letter.
What is your other handle here?

Last edited by Raeford; 05/01/19.

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
I am so enjoying this.....

Me too, but I enjoy it more when you post pictures.

Well of course, pictures require less analysis and the best you can do...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Would someone just shoot Blumenthal and put him out of our misery.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Insult all you want, but just keep posting picts of pretty women. It adds to your hero status here.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Menawhile, Raeford, do you still want to insist on that Mueller's letter was about the media and not about Barr's pathetic attempt to cover up?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Insult all you want, but just keep posting picts of pretty women. It adds to your hero status here.

I'm just stating a fact regarding your statement, but feel free to keep digging your own hole. As to my 'hero status' here, hyperbole will get you everywhere... and whilst i think of it, why not answer the man's question regarding the issue of a previous handle here?

Last edited by jorgeI; 05/01/19.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Blumenthal,the snake who falsely claimed he served in Viet Nam,is now slithering around and trying to slime President Trump.

The snake asked AG Barr if he would recuse himself and Barr answered quickly and emphatically,NO.

Hahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

I'm just stating a fact regarding your statement, but feel free to keep digging your own hole. As to my 'hero status' here, hyperbole will get you everywhere... and whilst i think of it, why not answer the man's question regarding the issue of a previous handle here?

Same handle as always. But feel free to add to my mysterious persona if you want. Meanwhile, the facts and the alternative facts keep piling up. Fun stuff indeed.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Menawhile, Raeford, do you still want to insist on that Mueller's letter was about the media and not about Barr's pathetic attempt to cover up?

Look 3 posts north of your last Dumb [bleep], unlike you I'm unfraid to admit when I am wrong.

Do you want to insist that LeroyBeans wasn't another poster on this site 2-1/2 years ago?

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[ Meanwhile, the facts and the alternative facts keep piling up. Fun stuff indeed.

Yes, it fun watching you lefties whine and squirm about dozens of "bombshells" that add up to nothing,..

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Raeford

Look 3 posts north of your last Dumb [bleep], unlike you I'm unfraid to admit when I am wrong.

Do you want to insist that LeroyBeans wasn't another poster on this site 2-1/2 years ago?

Nope, you are STILL wrong.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Real man admits when wrong, democrat wannabe simply cannot.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Someone just shut this Chink Bîtch from Hawaii up.

"Maybe we're all happy."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Blumenthal is a bigger idiot than I thought. What's wrong with those voters in Connecticut?

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Raeford
Real man admits when wrong, democrat wannabe simply cannot.
]

So, you aren't a real man. No news there. Still wrong too.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Just because Mueller wrote a letter stating Barr's summary did not sufficiently represent their report, doesn't mean it's true. In fact, with all the heat he is taking from the lieberal sub-humans, I'd expect it. And Mueller is a vile POS, too, Never forget that!

Time to round these demoncraps up and send them packing to Hell. Way past time, actually, but better late than never.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Hirono confirms that people in HI are nuts! Also, confirms the wisdom of the Electoral College. What an unmitigated bittch. Congratulatory emails should be sent to Lindsey Grahams office.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 62 invisible), 2,436 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,154
Posts18,484,287
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.