Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI
"paddler" is definitively an organized multi user account, IGNORE THEM

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

MAGA

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
The only explanation of why POS's like paddler would be so delusional to the truth is if they are being paid to troll. We have several here who are, I believe, paid trolls.

FACT. Paddler has MULTIPLE IP logins...

Just like the rest of your "FACTS", Jorge. If that's your real name.

Here's a summary of Barr:

https://www.sltrib.com/opinion/commentary/2019/05/01/ej-dionne-william-barr/

Worthless POS AG, chosen for that purpose by the worthless POS POTUS.
........................LOL>>>>>LOL........You are a lib TURD TROLL PADDLER.......All u do here is peddle the lies and more lies from your main stream libturd sources................Dionne from the corrupt and lying Washington Post who wrote that article, LIKE UUUU, is totally clueless of the law and the Constitution.....

Barr as AG of the US,,,,,,followed the law to a tee.............The problem with you, the demCRAPS and the rest of the LAME STREAM media, is that the Mueller report DID NOT get you the result that all of you libTARD clowns wanted.....LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL........So now???........ GET BARR,,,,,,GET BARR,,,,,GET BARR.........LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL.....

You Piddle Paddles are truly a CLOWN prince!!!...........Or should I say,,,PRINCE of clowns!!!.......Yep! That sounds better.....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
The only explanation of why POS's like paddler would be so delusional to the truth is if they are being paid to troll. We have several here who are, I believe, paid trolls.

........................LOL>>>>>LOL........You are a lib TURD TROLL PADDLER.......All u do here is peddle the lies and more lies from your main stream libturd sources................Dionne from the corrupt and lying Washington Post who wrote that article, LIKE UUUU, is totally clueless of the law and the Constitution.....

Barr as AG of the US,,,,,,followed the law to a tee.............The problem with you, the demCRAPS and the rest of the LAME STREAM media, is that the Mueller report DID NOT get you the result that all of you libTARD clowns wanted.....LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL........So now???........ GET BARR,,,,,,GET BARR,,,,,GET BARR.........LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL.....

You Piddle Paddles are truly a CLOWN prince!!!...........Or should I say,,,PRINCE of clowns!!!.......Yep! That sounds better.....

You need professional help.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

You need professional help.
..................Tell ya what Paddles.....Why don't u come to So Cal and give me some professional help!!..........HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?????

PLEASE!!!!!..........................LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>>LOL>>>>LOL.....................................................You will be pleasantly surprised as to who will need the professional help!!!

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
My side hurts. More entertainment laughing at paddler than a one year contract for Uverse.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
..................Tell ya what Paddles.....Why don't u come to So Cal and give me some professional help!!..........HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?????

PLEASE!!!!!..........................LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>>LOL>>>>LOL.....................................................You will be pleasantly surprised as to who will need the professional help!!!

I was born in SoCal, went to college and med school there. Couldn't wait to get out. We visit occasionally, but not for long. Not much to recommend it, actually. Send me your address. Next time we come down I'll be sure to not look you up. I don't hang with idiots.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

I was born in SoCal, went to college and med school there. Couldn't wait to get out. We visit occasionally, but not for long. Not much to recommend it, actually. Send me your address. Next time we come down I'll be sure to not look you up. I don't hang with idiots.
...............Oh c'mon Paddles. In one sentence you say send me your address. In the next you say you won't look me up?? Well I am sooooooo disappointed.

Lucky for u chump that you backed down. Your med school training might have come in handy to fix yourself up after our visit....Calif educated uh?? Well that figures!!

Garbage in,,,,,,garbage out!!!!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Your a fine example of a wasted education, paid your school loans back yet?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (1badf350, 1lesfox, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 57 invisible), 2,512 guests, and 1,493 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,192
Posts18,484,986
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.