Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The devil is already here...they run the banks, education, judicial and the media.

Cornholing Mike from Vegas doesn't agree.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
1. The man of sin must be revealed.
2. Great falling away.

Then we will be gathered together with him.
Not until.
Pretrib rapture is error.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Well....we can fight about who's rapture is the correct rapture after we have dealt with the [bleep].

Agreed?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by hanco
I’m glad I’m not a queer.

We know, you're more into fat chicks........... wink
lol....line them fat chicks up before them hairy buttholes. Lol.....

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just told my wife, we used to , watch the Walton's, little hour on the prarie, now the [bleep] like modern family is on!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Whelenman
I just told my wife, we used to , watch the Walton's, little hour on the prarie, now the [bleep] like modern family is on!

You might want to research Wil Greer from the Waltons...a bigger perv never existed. His butt buddy crusaded for man-boy sexual relations.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Who is being brainwashed and to what end??

First, the masses are being brainwashed to believe there is nothing immoral or abnormal about homosexuality...but that's really just the wrapper. What they're really being sold is moral relativism. Moral relativism can lead a society ANYWHERE at all, meaning places that would make the Third Reich look innocuous.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

You might want to research Wil Greer from the Waltons...a bigger perv never existed. His butt buddy crusaded for man-boy sexual relations.
He was queer but he did not play one on The Waltons or any other show I ever saw. Most folks who watched The Watons were blissfully unaware of his sexual preferences.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

He was queer but he did not play one on The Waltons or any other show I ever saw. Most folks who watched The Watons were blissfully unaware of his sexual preferences.

That's true, but he was a perv activist of the first order. People need to know ol grandpa Walton wanted Johnboys rod.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SuperCub

They certainly do not suffer those who oppose their politics. The intolerance they exhibit is ironic.

[Linked Image]

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by RiverRider

First, the masses are being brainwashed to believe there is nothing immoral or abnormal about homosexuality...but that's really just the wrapper. What they're really being sold is moral relativism. Moral relativism can lead a society ANYWHERE at all, meaning places that would make the Third Reich look innocuous.

I think people know that gay folks are different.

Doesn't it just come down to loving your fellow human being?

I know and have known several gay people. I just dont see what is wrong with accepting these people for what they are.

Small town gay folk seem like regular folk to me.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Until they want to go camping with you. laugh

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

No one is being raptured prior to the tribulation.

We'll just have to disagree on that one.

Romans 8:1 New International Version
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus

Revelation 3:10 (NIV)
10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

Last edited by JGRaider; 05/07/19.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by slumlord
Until they want to go camping with you. laugh

No gay dude wants to go camping with me.

Unless he is REALLY weird.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by RiverRider

I think people know that gay folks are different.

Doesn't it just come down to loving your fellow human being?

I know and have known several gay people. I just dont see what is wrong with accepting these people for what they are.

Small town gay folk seem like regular folk to me.

But accepting homosexuals for who they are (tolerance, in other words) isn't enough for them. They want to literally drive from the public square the last vestige of belief that homosexuality is unnatural and hence wrong. They seek a complete reversal of their prior political and cultural position in relation to opposition to homosexuality by driving opposition to homosexuality into the closet they once occupied and to then take over the public square that was once held by opposition to homosexuality. To accomplish this they employ the agenda of thoroughly marginalizing anyone who thinks homosexuality is wrong by identifying that person as having a mental illness (homophobia). Notice what this involves: it involves denying the truth of objective facts (that the very existence of humanity is dependent on the sexual distinction between male and female---that nature a nd the Laws of Nature have something authoritative to say about the matter, for example) in favor of adopting a completely subjective conception of morality gussied up in the language of mental illness to give it a patina of objectiveness. The whole enterprise is not just fraudulent, its the quintessence of intolerance. It's classic post-modern deconstructionism ala Foucalt and Derrida.

Tarquin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
The conversation has been interesting on this subject.

Okay Tarquin....but who is THEY?

The gay folks I know? Their Jewish Overlords??

Last edited by Jim_Conrad; 05/07/19.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Tarquin, good points.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I agree with with you about the "joos", but you really need to enlighten yourself on the homo thing. Ignorance is not your friend, especially if you are a leader of any children including your own.

My children were taught not to be victims of anyone or anything and that thinking for yourself defeats irrational fear.
mike r

That's wonderful. I hope you have a plan for intervening when they tell your 7 year old at school that that love is wanting the best for someone else and that homosexuality is just love. Oh, and BTW, if you love your friend, you're probably gay. Good luck with your intervention, because you'll probably never hear about this. Or, if your child is molested you had better hope that A) you find out about it and B) no one tells him "It's OK, your probably gay. You should enjoy it".

Politics is War by Other Means
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Because the entire world lies in the power of the Evil One. And, he strives to compromise & contradict all that God considers good & right.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I agree with with you about the "joos", but you really need to enlighten yourself on the homo thing. Ignorance is not your friend, especially if you are a leader of any children including your own.

My children were taught not to be victims of anyone or anything and that thinking for yourself defeats irrational fear.
mike r

That's wonderful. I hope you have a plan for intervening when they tell your 7 year old at school that that love is wanting the best for someone else and that homosexuality is just love. Oh, and BTW, if you love your friend, you're probably gay. Good luck with your intervention, because you'll probably never hear about this. Or, if your child is molested you had better hope that A) you find out about it and B) no one tells him "It's OK, your probably gay. You should enjoy it".

Is this out of some book somewhere or something??

Like 50 Shades of WTF???

I am MAGA.
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

717 members (160user, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 163bc, 10ring1, 007FJ, 83 invisible), 2,603 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,728
Posts18,494,807
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.