Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
You guys see this? Trump lost $1.17 billion dollars between 1985 and 1994. Wow. He was definitely on the wrong reality show. His losses in 1991 were 1% of the total reported by taxpayers that year. Outstanding. Congrats to all those who supported him because of business acumen. You're all losers.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can't wait to vote for him again in 2020!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yet Paddler’s hero Zero lost $535 MILLION DOLLARS of Our money in the Solyndra Bailout. What an astute fuggin financial genius he was. Not to mention the GM bailout 😡

Last edited by chlinstructor; 05/07/19.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I opened this thread thinking it was about Hillary Clinton.

Yup, I just checked, she’s still the world’s biggest loser! She spent a billion dollars on a campaign, had the Obama administration, FBI, and CIA trying to undermine Trump’s campaign plus the entire national media spinning her non-stop, and the DNC sabotaging other democratic candidates for her.

After all that she still lost!!!! Hahahaha!!!!

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
I opened this thread thinking it was about Hillary Clinton.

Yup, I just checked, she’s still the world’s biggest loser! She spent a billion dollars on a campaign, had the Obama administration, FBI, and CIA trying to undermine Trump’s campaign. The entire national media spinning her non-stop, and the DNC sabotaging other democratic candidates for her.

After all that she still lost!!!! Hahahaha!!!!

Yep.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
At least it was his own money he lost, (sort of).

He didn't fly a plane load of $100 taxpayer bills to iran in the dead of night.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by las

Nope, not really. Some of it was his daddy's, some was no doubt from Russia. Time will tell... What amazes me is that anybody ever fell for his crap. When his book came out (notice I didn't say he wrote it, because he didn't, can't read or write, really) he'd been losing money for years and continued to do so. It takes a special kind of stupid to support or believe him in this day and age. Really special. Campfire special.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by las

Nope, not really. Some of it was his daddy's, some was no doubt from Russia. Time will tell... What amazes me is that anybody ever fell for his crap. When his book came out (notice I didn't say he wrote it, because he didn't, can't read or write, really) he'd been losing money for years and continued to do so. It takes a special kind of stupid to support or believe him in this day and age. Really special. Campfire special.
...............................................Keep on bringing your crap Paddle Pussy!!...........You get rebuffed every time and made to look like the damned fool that you are........Trump stupid is far better than YOU BEING SMART.........LOL>>>>LOL>>>LOL...............Get ready for your big defeat next year Poodles......

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Democrats Help Trump Earn Highest Gallup Poll Approval Rating Yet. Independents helped as well.

Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at 3:00pm

President Donald Trump hit his highest approval rating in the Gallup poll at 46% thanks in large part to a surge of support from Democrats. Polling was taken from April 17-30.

Trumps jump in approval comes on the heels of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report that said Trump and his campaign did not collude with Russia. The strong economy probably helped as well.

The Gallup poll is on par with other recent polls: Harris/Harvard has him at 46%, Rasmussen at 50%, RealClearPolitics at 44%.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/249344/trump-approval-remains-high.aspx

Even CNN admitted Trump’s rise in popularity as Chris Cillizza penned an article titled, “Donald Trump is more popular than ever.”

Cillizza made an interesting point (emphasis mine):

" Dig into the numbers and you see something very interesting. Trump’s gains of late are not, as you might expect, from Republicans. Nine in 10 Republicans backed Trump in March, the same number who did so in April. It’s among Democrats where Trump’s job approval has improved the most month-to-month; just 4% approved of the job he was doing in March compared to 10% who said the same in April. Independents went from 33% job approval for Trump in March to 39% in April."

Take a look at independents where Trump’s approval rose 4 points. Yesterday I blogged about an NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll that discovered more independents have strayed away from the Democrats after those people sided with the left since 2010 in the 2018 elections. The poll also found 38% of independents have a positive view of Trump.

In the Monday’s poll, 45% of the independents do not agree with impeachment hearings on Trump. Only 19% want them.

I agree with Allah Pundit at Hot Air. Trump’s numbers may continue to rise since the May jobs report only came out last week.

Allah Pundit also remarked that Trump’s Gallup poll numbers on day 830 of his presidency. He provided this graphic:

He wrote:

"Trump is the light green line, Obama the dark green line, Reagan the gray line. At the end of April in the third year of their presidencies, the comparison stands at 46/43/43, respectively. Trump’s actually ahead of two two-term presidents at this point — although there are caveats. First, Reagan’s numbers had been hurt by the recession of 1982. At this moment in his presidency he was on a long climb out of that hole. Second, the end of April 2011 was just before Obama announced the killing of Osama Bin Laden, which briefly sent him back up past 50 percent. This comparison wouldn’t work in Trump’s favor a week from now. And third, Reagan and Obama had each enjoyed majority approval earlier in their presidency (and each would go on to do so again). Trump never has."

Another excellent point:

"Here’s the big difference:

Barack Obama had nonstop positive news coverage from the media.

President Trump has nonstop negative news coverage from the media.

Yet President Trump still has better poll numbers than the previous president. #WINNING https://t.co/6fHbxVYLxQ

— Andrew Pollack (@AndrewPollackFL) May 7, 2019

I will repeat myself. These numbers could very well be what is swaying Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi to not even want to talk about impeachment hearings, let alone begin them.

Pelosi called the idea of impeachment hearings divisive. She knows the hearings could potentially harm the Democrats chance at unseating Trump and harming their chances of holding onto the House.

White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney said last week, “People will vote for somebody they don’t like if they think it’s good for them.”

I guess he read Salena Zito’s great book The Great Revolt. She traveled through the backwoods of America, off the trails of interstates to interview Americans largely ignored by other outlets. A lot of them don’t like Trump’s behavior, but they still voted for him because they thought he provided them the best chance to have a steady job and keep more money in their pockets.

The latest jobs report proved just that. Companies created more and more jobs, unemployment is at a 50 year low, and disposable income increased.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Nov 3, 2020.........................Paddler gonna go waaaa waaaa waaaa waaaa waaaa waaaaa waaaa waaaaa waaaaa waaaaa waaaaaa...................

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Personally I thought that is what PaDDler saw when he finally looked in the mirror, while brushing his dentures.....

But instead it was him bitchin about Trump again....

so Trump lost XXX Gazillion dollars....

he still has more money than our NAMBLA QUEEN PaDDler will have made in 500 lifetimes...

So back to my original statement.... PaDDLer looked in the mirror...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

How Obama Secretly Gave Iran Access To Billions Of Dollars — And Enabled Terrorism

Iran: One of the linchpins of former President Obama's nuclear deal with Iran was that it would be accompanied by a near-ban on Iran having any access to the U.S. banking system. A new congressional report says that, too, was a lie.

Obama and his officials at the Treasury Department and State Department were clear: They would work assiduously to freeze out Iran from getting dollars to fund its mischief and mayhem around the world.

The Associated Press, puts it this way: "As the Treasury and State Department worked behind the scenes to help Iran access the dollar, the message to Congress remained the same: The JCPOA (Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action) did not allow Iran to access the U.S. financial system."

Obama sent a clear message to Congress: If you don't block this nuclear deal, we will bar Iran's access to our financial system. The deal was clear, unequivocal.

It was also a lie. Obama lied, and so did others in his administration.

That's the conclusion of a report by the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations. It alleges Obama officials pushed the U.S. Treasury to let Iran convert the equivalent of $5.7 billion of funds held in Oman's Bank of Muscat from rials into dollars and subsequently into euros.

It required a special license by the U.S. Treasury, which was granted in February of 2016. But it was never disclosed, either to Congress or the American people.

OK, you say, $5.7 billion. What is that, when big economies like the U.S., Britain, Germany and France have economies trillions of dollars in size?

Apart from the lie, which is bad enough for an administration that claimed repeatedly to be "scandal-free," this money did not have innocuous uses. Far from it.

Our own State Department characterizes Iran as the No. 1 terrorist-supporting state on Earth. Every dollar it gets from us has an ultimate use that is highly questionable, which is the reason why the U.S. imposed sanctions in the first place.
Terrorist Funding

Washington Times national security correspondent Bill Gertz in February of this year reported that some of the $1.7 billion that the Obama administration officially handed over to the Iranians had ended up in the hands of terrorist groups. Those terrorist groups included Hezbollah, the Houthi rebels in Yemen, and Iran's own Quds Force, the dirty tricks and terror branch of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps.

No one knows how much of the $5.7 billion that Obama allowed Iran to access also went to terrorist activities. Or, for that matter, how much went to further research activity on Iran's nuclear bomb project. That awaits a later investigation.

But it's important to note that the Iran nuclear deal also removed some $100 billion in sanctions on Iran. This made Iran once again a big player in the Mideast. It's almost certain that a good piece of that went to the Islamic Revolutionary Guards, which by some accounts control as much as 40% of Iran's economy.

It's clear from Obama administration actions, under both his Secretaries of State, Hillary Clinton and John Kerry, that the Obama White House despised Israel and did all they could to undermine its security. How else can you explain the enabling of a terrorist-supporting regime?

The Obama administration failed to enforce its own "red line" in Syria on chemical weapons. By doing so, it in effect invited both Russia and Iran into that disintegrating country. Iranian troops today are within striking distance of our one true ally in the region, Israel.
Mideast Disintegration

The disintegration of Libya, the collapse of Egypt, and Turkey's embrace of radical Islam, all took place under Obama's watch. None of them were in the U.S.' interest.

The Mideast has been a mess for decades, but things got markedly worse under Obama. A big reason is the Iran nuclear deal didn't make anyone in the Mideast, Europe or U.S. safer. But it did empower the terrorist-supporting mullahs in Tehran.

The mullahs are now funding terrorism on Israel's border. They're biding their time until they can get another anti-Israel president in the White House. Mullahs with a nuclear weapon will be a nightmare. President Trump has a big job still ahead of him, but in his first year and a half in office he has undone much of Obama's damage.

All of this because the Obama administration signed a deal that not only didn't end Tehran's nuclear program, but merely postponed it for a decade, all while doing nothing about its terrorist activities. Now we find that Obama also helped finance that.

Paying to support terrorism, and not telling the American people about it. Still think the Obama administration was "scandal-free"?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

https://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Jon_Middleton.html

Rating Overview
45 Ratings with 19 Comments

The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon A Middleton is Poor. Dr. Jon A Middleton has been rated by 45 patients. From those 45 patients 19 of those left a comment along with their rating. The overall rating for Dr. Jon A Middleton is 1.8 of 5.0 stars.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I did not have sex with that woman i fughked in tha mouf.

You mean like cleaning it with a warsh rag?

You ken keep your middletown quack.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I wonder still when he will put his head in the toilet and have his wife keep flushing it until he drowns
because his reign as neighborhood NAMBLA QUEEN status is over, when Obama moves into town....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
This guy has 1/4 the viewership of cnn?

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/08/19.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (Anaconda, alffe, 6mmCreedmoor, 375sunrise, 12 invisible), 839 guests, and 868 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,915
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.