Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
I just don't get it. Trump said the Mueller report totally exonerated him. So why is he hiding everything and everybody? Weird, huh? Why would he not want to have McGahn testify? Or Mueller? Why can't we see the full report? Why can't the White House and Congress work together to clear the air so we can move on? Trump sure acts like he's hiding stuff, or guilty. What do you think will happen? Is it okay to declare Executive Privilege over the report? Seems a stretch. Donny Jr will fight his subpoena to return to the Senate Judiciary committee. Why is that? This is just incredible. I for one can't wait to see how this all plays out. Where's the popcorn?

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Paddler
I just don't get it. Trump said the Mueller report totally exonerated him. So why is he hiding everything and everybody? Weird, huh? Why would he not want to have McGahn testify? Or Mueller? Why can't we see the full report? Why can't the White House and Congress work together to clear the air so we can move on? Trump sure acts like he's hiding stuff, or guilty. What do you think will happen? Is it okay to declare Executive Privilege over the report? Seems a stretch. Donny Jr will fight his subpoena to return to the Senate Judiciary committee. Why is that? This is just incredible. I for one can't wait to see how this all plays out. Where's the popcorn?

Executive privilege, the same thing Slick Willie Clinton used during his impeachment proceeding. Remember?

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Beginning in October 2009, the U.S. Department of Justice, led by the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, undertook an operation that allegedly allowed about 2,000 weapons to flow from legal U.S. gun dealers to Mexican drug cartels as part of a long-term gun trafficking investigation. In December 2010, two of these weapons were found at a site near the U.S.-Mexico border where U.S. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was fatally shot.

As part of an investigation into the operation, the House of Representatives Committee on Oversight and Government Reform subpoenaed in March 2011 all ATF and Justice Department communications and documents referring or related to Operation Fast and Furious. The Justice Department released about 7,600 pages of documents but did not turn over records relating to the agency’s response to the fallout of the operation. The committee’s dissatisfaction with the response prompted it to schedule a vote to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress. On the morning of the June vote, Obama invoked executive privilege over the disputed documents, marking the first such assertion of his presidency.

Last edited by 79S; 05/08/19.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
By federal law grand jury material CAN NOT be released.
Congressman Naddler knows that and even pointed that out in a press conference when the Clinton impeachment issues were ongoing.
That's why you can't see the entire report, but you know that didn't you.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
A declawed comfort gerbil in Uranus.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
[Linked Image]

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hold Barr in contempt to convict Barr for not breaking the law. That is stupid. Democrats have struck again.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
......................Of course YOU DO NOT GET IT Paddle Pussy!!! The reason you do not get it and will not get it, is because YOU are totally ignorant of the law; the law concerning executive privilege, the Constitution, the law concerning what justifies obstruction of justice, what the law says with regards to the role of any special prosecutor or special counsel and what the law says which specifically states THAT GRAND JURY INFO and everything related to grand jury info cannot be LEGALLY released by Barr.........Your buddies the demoCRAPS are asking AG Barr to break the law.

You a complete ignor---AMUS!!!

And it wont do a damned bit of good to spell things out for ya because your hatred of Trump comes first before the law....RIGHT JERK??........Yep!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
A declawed comfort gerbil in Uranus.

You must really hate gerbils!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
[Linked Image]

Who's Kelly?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
DFTFT - unless ya'll post pics of boobs...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
why do you guys continually engage him?

if you ignored him, he'd quit posting this stuff after a few tries

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Check out Piddles’ propagandist. This is some funny schiit.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
So if the report had said collusion and obstruction happened, what then? Would the house/sentate instantly go into "we need to see the report and info for ourselves before we believe you" mode? Hell no.

After a 2 year, multi-million dollar investigation, it says "Nothing happened". Should be case closed, move on, but it won't because House can't believe their own investigation results.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
why do you guys continually engage him?

if you ignored him, he'd quit posting this stuff after a few tries

I wonder the same thing. Why feed such an obvious troll? But I will admit, I always check these threads because sooner or later someone's probably going to post some really nice pics.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Oh look! Paddler just started another thread, let's all rush in to worship at the alter of Paddler, praise be his name...

Lemming moron phuqs..

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH
So if the report had said collusion and obstruction happened, what then? Would the house/sentate instantly go into "we need to see the report and info for ourselves before we believe you" mode? Hell no.

After a 2 year, multi-million dollar investigation, it says "Nothing happened". Should be case closed, move on, but it won't because House can't believe their own investigation results.

The report says, in brief, that Mueller didn't have enough evidence to indict for conspiracy. "Collusion" is meaningless. The report documented a large number on inappropriate contacts between the campaign and a hostile foreign power. The only appropriate response would have been to report the first contact to the FBI. According to Volume I of the report, Russia interfered with the election to help Trump because Putin knew that Trump would work on Russia's behalf to further Russia's agenda. Also, the Trump campaign was eager for any help as they thought they would benefit from Russia's interference. That's on pages 1-2 of Volume 1.(!) Putin was correct, as Trump has sought to weaken NATO, destabilized democracy, sow division and undermine confidence in our elections. Volume 2 of the report documents multiple instances of obstruction of justice committed by Trump, confirmed by more than 700 DOJ alumni in their statement.

So, everything about your post is incorrect. The Republicans have abandoned their duty to uphold and protect the Constitution and our country. This is not the first time McConnell has committed treason, there's no reason to think it will be the last. Your insistence that "nothing happened" is complete crap and indicates that you deny reality, that you believe you're entitled to your own facts. Further conversation with you and others who discount the Mueller report is pointless.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"Further conversation with you and others who discount the Mueller report is pointless."

Promises, promises......

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
Oh look! Paddler just started another thread, let's all rush in to worship at the alter of Paddler, praise be his name...

Lemming moron phuqs..

Yet here you are.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 01Foreman400, 62 invisible), 2,438 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,555
Posts18,491,722
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.