Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]
Rep. Ilhan Omar (D) Minnesota

Omar under investigation for immigration fraud and terrorist group association - could be deported

(Washington, D.C., May 13, 2019).

Today, Larry Klayman, the founder of both Judicial Watch and now Freedom Watch and a former Justice Department prosecutor filed a complaint before the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia seeking a writ of mandamus to order the investigation by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) of the alleged immigration fraud and association with terrorist support groups by Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota.

Characteristically, DHS has not taken action concerning an administrative complaint filed by Freedom Watch to investigate and, if the facts bear out, send a criminal referral to the U.S. Department of Justice and ultimately deport Rep. Ilhan Omar.

Rep. Ilhan Omar, no more than anyone else, should be allowed to play the "race card," to avoid scrutiny for her apparent crimes and terrorist related connections, which is a threat to national security. These allegations are serious and quite apart from even her radical anti-Semitic and anti-Christian rhetoric.

Klayman had this to say upon filing this complaint, designed to force action:

"Rep. Ilhan Omar (and her House colleague Rashida Tlaib who just yesterday announced that she gets a calming feeling from the Holocaust) must be held accountable for their actions. Both are not only vehemently anti-Judeo-Christian, but represent a threat to the well-being of all Americans who believe in freedom of religion and the vision of our Founding Fathers. Both are not just a disgrace, but demonstrative of the rapid decline of our institutions.

"It is telling that even the Trump DHS is afraid of taking on Omar with a simple investigation, for fear of being branded as racist. All persons in this nation are equal under the law, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion or color or creed. The law must be enforced and my complaint seeks to do just that."

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I hope they find proof and deport her. Or better yet charge her with treason for aiding & abetting the enemy!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
O

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Odin1

No surprise there. Muzzy's are all inbreds.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yay. Way to go Minisoda. Before long the Vikings are going to be renamed the Jihadis.

Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I hope they find proof and deport her. Or better yet charge her with treason for aiding & abetting the enemy!

You have to be American to be a traitor. If the above is true, then that makes her an enemy foreign agent. Find the proof, charge her, summarily execute her after a fair, but brief trial. Throw the carcass into a pig pen.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lynch.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
45000 ft drop!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Minnesota Mujahideen

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She’s bullet proof...Nobody has the nutz to move towards removing her and her other camel bridesmaids. Well, possibly Steve Scalise. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Yay. Way to go Minisoda. Before long the Vikings are going to be renamed the Jihadis.

You have to be American to be a traitor. If the above is true, then that makes her an enemy foreign agent. Find the proof, charge her, summarily execute her after a fair, but brief trial. Throw the carcass into a pig pen.

You dont have to be an American to be a govt official in Yankee land?

Hotdamned yankees and wetbacks and afreakans and muzzies. Sheesh. Why dont we just committ hari kari? wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/13/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
She's part of the Justice Democrat movement and they will do anything and everything to save her. Of course I hope she's found guilty and she's deported. that would be funny as crap!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nothing will happen

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 163bc
Nothing will happen

^^^This^^^

I do not understand why anyone on here would take this seriously. It's no different than the thought that Hillary is going to jail.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Nothing will happen

^^^This^^^

I do not understand why anyone on here would take this seriously. It's no different than the thought that Hillary is going to jail.

I agree. This is being initiated by person that tried to deport Barak Hussain Obama. See Wikipedia Legal Tactics/Sanctions and discipline imposed.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Slavek
Nothing will happen

^^^This^^^

I agree. This is being initiated by person that tried to deport Barak Hussain Obama.

Cool, he has a history of being right.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm sure she is most like guilty of enough stuff to get rid of her Muzzie azz, the same way that Hillary was to. But, it ain't gonna happen. There is a double standard that exists, and a Muslim Negro Democrat is about as exempt from being charged with a crime as they come. People waste their time thinking that anyone will come out of this.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Nothing will happen

^^^This^^^

Or there will be criminal indictments on those involved in Spygate and Crossfire Hurricane and the FISA fiasco.

Trump’s DOJ and FBI are not going to do shcit and neither is his DHS.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It will be near impossible to deport her, but possible to defame and render her irrelevant.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
At least!!!

But yeah, nothing will happen..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by hatari
It will be near impossible to deport her, but possible to defame and render her irrelevant.

Not really Hat, if you shew her to be a bigoted nitwit without a decent shred of conscience then all you do is make her more desirable to the left.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (1eyedmule, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 55 invisible), 2,556 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,475
Posts18,471,521
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.