Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by tikkanut

so.......

WTF is this QK guy ?

Some guy that doesn't like a-holes no matter where they come from, but, especially if they come from Texass and act like tough guys on internet forums.

He's pretty cool though - to folks that aren't a-holes.

Last edited by Quick_Karl; 05/13/19.

Like Sam Houston, I will vote for what is best for ME in 2020.
Texans read their Bibles to find what they want it to say, and are blind to what it actually says...
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
32 years an LEO for 2 different departments. 24 years active and National Guard time. I retired from my last LEO job 10 years ago. Worked at a Federal Court House as a security officer and was a police mentor in Afghanistan. I drive cars for a local Chevrolet dealership right now. I went back to school and learned some CNC stuff but never found a job my back could stand. I should just take my Social Security and go fishing but I just am not ready for it. I still want to be connected to the hustle and bustle but I'm not finding it.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Tim, don't forget about cheese!

I've got the cheese covered, I am an engineer for a cheese company (actually refrigerated dairy now because we make a lot of yogurt and cream cheese as well). I don't mind the weeks where I work a hard 35 hours, its the weeks of 100+ hours during a new plant startup that wear on me after a few months.

Grew up on a dairy farm, so I'm just one step further down the chain.

Keep buying cheeseburgers please.

I got you covered! haven't eaten a bare hamburger in many years. medium cheddar all the way!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Quick_Karl
PS. for you douchebags - coincidentally, ALL of those previous Liberal locales - paid me more than the average Wetback rate in this chithole. WAY more.

There are reason I cannot leave - I would HAPPILY drop my drawers and take a big steaming chit on this ass hole (people just like you) State, and leave.

You are screaming about how miserable you are and how bad things are.

Get out! If you are truly that miserable, GTFO.

Otherwise, I will say what I say to my kids. Don't like the way things are. Quit you're bitching and do what you can do to change things. If you aren't doing anything to activley change your situation, you have no room to b!tch.

Montana MOFO
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
PS. Just got off the phone - TX voter registration does not require a party affiliation (I'm sure it did when I first registered 4-1/2 yrs ago?), however, I swear to you on my very life, I am voting straight democrat next election and every election until I can get myself out of this place.

Thank you, gentlemen, I actually feel much better!

Have a wonderful day!

With this F'd up train of thought, it is no wonder you can't find a decent job.

I am speechless at your misplaced anger. Sounds like you have some personal issues you are projecting on the people of Texas.

Reality is, probably what you are seeing in others there, is actually a reflection of yourself. Look up projection.

Montana MOFO
IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Had three different occupations before I was twenty one years old. Then spent 33 years in law enforcement before retiring nineteen years ago (2000). Self employed for ten years and then took up farming which is something that I have enjoyed the most. Seems its coming to an end as the stamina and legs have caved in the last year. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have an awesome job that I love. Low level factory management. The company is great, the guys are great.

Weirdest thing about this thread is that someone who voted for Nixon called someone else old. For perspective, if you voted during a Nixon election, congratulations, you are close to your full retirement age of 66.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Salmonella
After 40 years of retail butchering I retired a year and a half ago.
I live next door to a big dude ranch and decided to fill some of my free time guiding trail rides on horseback.
Sometimes I have to slap myself and realize someone is paying me to have this much fun.
Do some of you love what you do for work?

[Linked Image]

That is a GREAT pic Sal!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I retired last summer after 21 years and 2 months in the Air Force. I just knew I would get a job in the business sector since I have a BS in Management, BA in Natural Science, and MBA. Guess what, I couldn't get a job for [bleep] in AK using my business degrees. Ten days before my final out I got offered a contract gig doing exactly what I did in the Air Force, so I took it. I've got 3 more months doing this and I'm back looking for a job. Oh well, that's life and I am sure if I put my nose to the grind a little harder and with more time to dedicate instead of worrying about retirement and such, I'll land a good job. I've had a few offers since December, but they all required uprooting and leaving Alaska.

Last edited by Hudge; 05/14/19.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Been a toolmaker since 1988 can't say that I love it but it's been a decent living.

Retirement is something that is talked about but I don't see it happening until my mid 60's

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I retired as an electrical Lineman. I loved what I did. Every late night callout was an adventure! I got to play with stuff that can kill you and got paid to ride in a bucket truck! I worked in the rural. Saw Deer, Coyotes, Foxes, Ducks, Eagles, ect every day.

lightman
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
34 years with Uncle Sugar.

I make handmade hunting knives. Been doing it for 38 years...the first 35 as a hobby. Now it’s for real.

Check out my instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/doublehknives/

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
They want your experience and productivity but don't want to pay for it.

You just described Texass.

Maybe you're a piss poor employee and/or your work sucks?

https://www.money-rates.com/research-center/best-states-to-make-a-living/

Top ten states to make a living in 2019

Based on a formula that factors in cost of living, median wages, state taxes, unemployment rates and workplace safety, the following are the ten best states in which to make a living in 2019:
1. Wyoming

With no state income tax, Wyoming's appeal is to help workers hang on to more of their income, and that income goes an especially long way because Wyoming is also one of the ten cheapest states in which to live. Those earnings are pretty strong to begin with -- the state has the 15th highest median income of any state. These advantages help Wyoming overcome its main occupational drawback, which is that the state is the fourth worst for workplace safety.

2. Washington
Despite an end to Washington's two-year reign as the top state in this study, it continues its history of being extraordinarily competitive. Washington has finished either first or second in all nine years this study has been conducted.

3. Texas
A combination of no state income tax and a relatively low cost of living helped Texas repeat last year's strong third-place finish.

And maybe you're a scumbag. I will out work, out produce, and out last you and anyone you know, dirt bag. You are quoting stats about LIBERAL OWNED CORPORATIONS in Texas you f-ing P.O.S. You stand in front of me and say that, MFer, and you'll be seeing your dentist real quick you miserable old cock sucker. I chit on you.

I was the top guy in every place I worked in my life till I arrived in this chithole - Hawaii, Seattle, Thousand Oaks, Scottsdale, and now doucheville.

We have a tough guy here...everybody back up. LMFAO

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

There are reason I cannot leave.

Otherwise known as warrants.

Last edited by tzone; 05/14/19.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I think QK is semi retarded, and off his meds.

Semi? I think Commie Karl has gone full retard boys. Never go full retard.

Last edited by tzone; 05/14/19.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
PS. for you douchebags - coincidentally, ALL of those previous Liberal locales - paid me more than the average Wetback rate in this chithole. WAY more.

There are reason I cannot leave - I would HAPPILY drop my drawers and take a big steaming chit on this ass hole (people just like you) State, and leave.

I am truly impressed at the rate you are making friends around the fire.

BWahahahahaha

I am truly impressed with the level of arrogance and entitlement that exists among the aristocracy in Texass - I've never voted democrat or liberal in my life, but I am going to soon - because I can! Let's see how you guys like the taste of your own medicine.
Oh please, you're not fooling anyone here, we all know you're a Democrat so go ahead and vote for Bay-toe, you're still going to lose. Hahahaha.

Never once voted for a democrat ever in my life - been voting straight GOP ticket since Nixon.

F you.

How's it feel?

If you voted for Nixon (1968), you'd be 70 now and most likely retired, but as it is you're simply a retarded liar.

If you think your "threats" to vote demoncrap have any impact on anyone here, you are very wrong.

The demoncrap party has cut it's own throat. Now, we just have to wait for it to bleed out. Enjoy!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Amazing that Qommie Karl is pretty quiet after being exposed.

Montana MOFO
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I decided to retire at age 63, but almost immediately started to have consulting contracts thrown my way. I continued to have at least one or two each year--some years three or four. I had one that was renewed every year, for the last 15 years. Nonetheless, I was able to set aside time to do more hunting, some traveling, and a little fishing. I terminated my last contract as of December 31st, 2018, and have no plans to do any more.

I am burned out with writing, and a slow internet connection makes research a royal pain in the ass.

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Amazing that Qommie Karl is pretty quiet after being exposed.

I'm sure he's exposed. Probably got his pecker stickin out as he greets people every morning at Walmart.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I’ll be glad when I have no job!

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (12344mag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 160user, 53 invisible), 18,458 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,950
Posts18,539,508
Members74,051
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.