Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
RUSH: I don’t know. (laughing) I’d kind of laugh myself silly. I don’t think… Maybe for the legal concept known as plausible deniability, but I can’t believe any of this happened without Obama knowing about it. Obama’s too hands on. We’ve had stories since. In fact, it was last week or the week before, this guy Peter Baker, the New York Times, is writing apparently an always being updated biography of Obama, and the latest update in it is how livid Obama was at Hillary for blowing his third term.

That he was just livid, that her campaign was soulless, that she didn’t work hard enough and he took this personally. He could not believe the American people would reject him and elect this guy Trump. So I’m just gonna tell you, if John Brennan at the CIA and the Brits are working this dossier that Hillary and the DNC hired… Remember, Obama is the DNC. The president of the party runs partied. I just can’t believe any of this happened without him knowing about it.

Although, as I say, they’ve probably built in plausible deniability so they can legally say, “No, Obama didn’t know about it.” But he’s too hands-on. But even if that happened, I don’t expect an investigation to go that high. I was talking about this with somebody the other night, and we were speculating, “Okay, if the investigation being done by the IG, Mr. Horowitz, and John Durham… If they discover that all of these people — Comey, Brennan, Clapper, all these people — were executing orders, had been given a mission, where did it come from?

“It had to come from somebody higher than they are. Did it come from Hillary? Did it come from Hillary with Obama knowing or did it come from Obama with everybody executing?” We were asking ourselves, “If the investigation does indicate that Obama had knowledge, will they say so?” I said, “No. I think whatever Barr and company do here, they’ll stop short of naming Obama just for the sake of the republic and the country. And the person I was talking to said, “Well, they didn’t have that same consideration for Trump. They were totally willing to take him out!” “Yeah, but I’m just…” It’s a good point. It’s a good point.

If the investigation does indicate these higher-ups had a significant role, they should be named. But I think that’s why the scurrying and the finger-pointing is beginning to take place. People are now starting to say, “I didn’t do that, he did!” “We knew the dossier was fake but they told us to use it anyway.” “No, we didn’t know it was fake! We didn’t know.” “No he told us it was real!” All this stuff is starting now, and it’s gonna be fascinating to watch how it all shakes down — and we have just the threat of an investigation.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/05/16/coup-conspirators-at-each-others-throats/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
I really like Rush,, He will drop truth bombs on ya and has a great sense of humor,,

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Lets not forget the role the UK, Australia and the other members of the Five Eyes played in this attempt to rig an America election then orchestrate a Coup to remove a sitting United States President.

Ya think Declass, Barr, Huber, Horowitz, Congressional Intel will allow these foreign "Allies" to be fingered in this Coup?

Ya think Trumps is willing to publicly call them out and publicly declass the proof?

Not Hardly, for the good of the country ya know, for the good of harmony with our wonderful Allies, ya know.

If a real investigation into foreign actors interfering in an American Presidential election were conducted, they need to look no further than the UK and Australia with some NZ thrown in for the Hat-trick.

Will it happen? Never.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I believe Lisa Page testified early on that obama had texted her (possibly under a false name) that he wanted to be kept in the loop and he wanted to know everything.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Obama knew everything that ever happened in his administration.

More than that, I do firmly believe he was directing the scum in their endeavors to ruin our country.

Czar Nicholas treatment comes to mind.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Do we have an extradition agreement with Kenya? If not.....they may get their “homeboy” back! grin Maybe he can move in with his brother....after denouncing his American citizenship! If he ever had citizenship! mad memtb

Last edited by memtb; 05/17/19.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
From the beginning of this mess starting to unravel, I've been amazed that so few pundits have been able to include Obama in this.

It's been pretty obvious to me that this wasn't a bunch of rogue underlings. In the present circumstance, you've got Comey going to Trump to brief him on a small portion of the dossier, and then signaling Brennan to leak it to the media. Within 24hours, you've got both of them in a sit-down with Obama.

But nobody goes there.

This happened back in the Fast and Furious, the IRS tax-emempt scandle, the Benghazi dust-up, and the Hillary Email scandal. Of course Obama knew. Of course he opined on it. Of course he put his oar in the water-- on all this stuff and more than we have currently yet dreamed. If Hillary had just won the election we'd now be hearing about how the grand plot had succeeded.

I've felt like Obama's is the pink elephant in the corner that no one wants to mention.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by shaman
From the beginning of this mess starting to unravel, I've been amazed that so few pundits have been able to include Obama in this.

It's been pretty obvious to me that this wasn't a bunch of rogue underlings. In the present circumstance, you've got Comey going to Trump to brief him on a small portion of the dossier, and then signaling Brennan to leak it to the media. Within 24hours, you've got both of them in a sit-down with Obama.

But nobody goes there.

This happened back in the Fast and Furious, the IRS tax-emempt scandle, the Benghazi dust-up, and the Hillary Email scandal. Of course Obama knew. Of course he opined on it. Of course he put his oar in the water-- on all this stuff and more than we have currently yet dreamed. If Hillary had just won the election we'd now be hearing about how the grand plot had succeeded.

I've felt like Obama's is the pink elephant in the corner that no one wants to mention.

Nailed it.

Don't forget the other weaponized branches of govt. against political adversaries.

ALL the intelligence agencies. Especially the CIA & FBI.

The Interior Dept to lock away millions of acres of land.

The EPA to thwart drilling and coal.

DHS and even live Presidential Addresses where the POS left an open invitation to other countries to invade our borders and thwart our immigration laws by educating them of loopholes in those laws.

I REALLY doubt whether our country could survive another POS like Obammy. At least not intact. Probably won't anyway.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Obama knew exactly what was going on. As was mentioned above, he was too hands on not to know.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

But nobody goes there.

Nailed it.

Don't forget the other weaponized branches of govt. against political adversaries.

DHS and even live Presidential Addresses where the POS left an open invitation to other countries to invade our borders and thwart our immigration laws by educating them of loopholes in those laws.

I REALLY doubt whether our country could survive another POS like Obammy. At least not intact. Probably won't anyway.

Didn't the grand Muslimb send people to El Salvador and HOnduras with the sole purpose of showing them how to enter the US ?

IC B3

M
M
in the words of sean connery," you've had your six" run roaches run the raid is coming.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If there’s truly justice left in our country ( evidence would suggest not ) then some very high ups in the Obama administration should be going to jail

I’ll not hold my breath waiting for such

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We all know who the actors are, and what they did.

The only question is: "Will they be held accountable?"

No. I don't think they will be.

They may offer up some low hanging fruit, but the head is still attached to the snake after all is said and done.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

But nobody goes there.

Nailed it.

We don't really know who or what was and is pulling zero's strings. Neither do we know what they are capable of. If I had to guess it would be Soros and capable of anything. I believe this is what will keep most journalists and gov officials off zeros tail.

Most "journalists" are girly men, or women who would never consider dying for the truth and most have not a clue what the truth is, due to their commie indoctrination from high school on.

If ever there was a pos potus that desperately needed to be hung from the neck until dead, it is obama. If justice for him is not forthcoming, America will be lost.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RickyD

But nobody goes there.

Nailed it.

We don't really know who or what was and is pulling zero's strings. Neither do we know what they are capable of. If I had to guess it would be Soros and capable of anything. I believe this is what will keep most journalists and gov officials off zeros tail.

Most "journalists" are girly men, or women who would never consider dying for the truth and most have not a clue what the truth is, due to their commie indoctrination from high school on.

If ever there was a pos potus that desperately needed to be hung from the neck until dead, it is obama. If justice for him is not forthcoming, America will be lost.

Just go ahead and say goodbye because even if they all go to jail we can't unbrainwash todays youth . They're brought up far differently than we were .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
o was little more than a charming, lying thug. To have that firmly implanted in his legacy and America's memory will have to be enough.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
No matter what the evidence is that implicates Obummer, if it is pursued we would be RACISTS!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Biden was standing with obama throughout.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Obama was a globalist plant. Everything about him was a lie. Look at all the money he gave to the muslims in iran. Look at the weapons he gave to isis.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 05/17/19.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lisa Page text: Obama 'wants to know everything' about Hillary Clinton probe

Obama was part of criminal enterprise

[Linked Image from ]
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

638 members (16gage, 007FJ, 16Racing, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 76 invisible), 3,146 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,354
Posts18,487,934
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.