Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Shoot a ‘terdy ‘terdy lately, Ugly stick?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by huntsman22
'Adults' are falling back on the ol' sick-your-fingers-in-your-ears and scream the ol' LA-LA-LA-I-CAN'T-HEAR-YOU ?

WTF would jud and fred have to post about if they punched the ignore button?

Well! I could talk about the time you cut your fingers off with the saw and bitched about getting a bill from the hospital. That was super funny.
Or I could go on and on about that gun you blew up in your face and blamed everything and everyone except the dummy pulling the trigger. If I remember correctly it was Hornady’s fault but they told you pound sand? you shifted directions blame Ruger! 🤥🤥🤥 heckled them until they fixed all of your blown up bullshït and then you bragged! about how you fücking got free [bleep]. That was pretty funny if you like crooked retards winning.
Or we could discuss carbon fibers That was interesting and fun.

I very kindly! p.m. you sometime ago, I told you that if you stay away form me, I’ll stay away for you. certainly you are even dumber than I thought Donny don. Never been one to take kindly to yipping bitches or bullies. Defense of shït gets you in shït.
If you look at my posts they are mostly polite and helpful aside from sugartits And his groupies. Never needed someone to beat me into the correct gear I just seem to think for my-self. LMFAO.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Don, why do you care what Fred and I post about? I find it funny, that the liar Larry suckasses think his behavior is all funny and ok, but if anyone returns the favor, they’re fuucked up? Are you enamoured with the lying cull THAT much???

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Because Donny don is a follower not a leader and it hurts his lil feelers.
So he lashes out every chance he gets.
Pathetic.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fredIII
I very kindly! p.m. you sometime ago

If you look at my posts they are mostly polite and helpful

PM? you flatter yourself to think I would read it, before deleting it. I did try to 'look' at your posts, like you said. Trouble was, the polite and helpful, was few and far between the stick chasing posts. And I didn't feel like wasting that much time, trying to find one.....

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Jman. LOL

Hhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm

LA-LA -He-CANNOT-HEAR-You. Hahahhahahahah.

Oh funny fun fun.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I very kindly! p.m. you sometime ago

If you look at my posts they are mostly polite and helpful

PM? you flatter yourself to think I would read it, before deleting it. I did try to 'look' at your posts, like you said. Trouble was, the polite and helpful, was few and far between the stick chasing posts. And I didn't feel like wasting that much time, trying to find one.....

You should have read it would have save you getting what a crooked pos rehashed again.

What was the fault Ruger had in your little accident. Was it dishonest to blame them? LOL my folks raised me better than to try to squeeze others for my mistakes.
Think I have the picture of your dumb azz somewhere on the hard drive let me check.

Last edited by fredIII; 05/19/19.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Found it.

The bull rider crying laughing.

[Linked Image]

PS Since you were too fücking stupid to read a PM last chance bïtch you walk your side I walk mine don’t mention my fûckn name. And I’ll do the same. 🤥🤥🤥😉😎🍆💦

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[quote=fredIII]I very kindly! p.m. you sometime ago

I did try to 'look' at your posts, like you said. Trouble was, the polite and helpful, was few and far between the stick chasing posts. And I didn't feel like wasting that much time, trying to find one.....

She follows me. And if you really looked that’s in the first page of my posts no less than 10 down. Like I said you keep back and so will I. Or I will dog you and let sugartits off the hook.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/13824225/3

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
poor baby......

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
bïtch you walk your side I walk mine don’t mention my fûckn name. And I’ll do the same. 🤥🤥🤥😉😎🍆💦

Or what? You'll make disparging remarks about my wife and threaten to kick my azz again, like usual??

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Lmfao... the interwebs is such a serious place... easy for someone to stick out their ribs and type then log off and go kick the dog to feel good about themselves... the Internet beat down threats are cute...

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
bïtch you walk your side I walk mine don’t mention my fûckn name. And I’ll do the same. 🤥🤥🤥😉😎🍆💦

Or what? You'll make disparging remarks about my wife and threaten to kick my azz again, like usual??

Don’t remember! say anything about your wife, kinda thought women would find you less than desirable. In fact I’m shocked you have a wife must be a third or fourth try. And whipping a broken old Thief has no a Luer to me. But rubbing your face in the fact you are a crooked POS now that’s got a ring to it.

Edited for a confession.
Oh I do remember Confessing to banging your mom my whole third grade school year. 😎😎

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
Lmfao... the interwebs is such a serious place... easy for someone to stick out their ribs and type then log off and go kick the dog to feel good about themselves... the Internet beat down threats are cute...

😁🥳

I did go feed and water the crew they are way to cute to kick.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don’t know... that one in the middle eyes me one more time and I’ll beat that füker with my Nightforce... akin to clubbing baby seals but on dry land...

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

I don’t know... that one in the middle eyes me one more time and I’ll beat that füker with my Nightforce... akin to clubbing baby seals but on dry land...

Crying laughing. NXS or ATACR. The 34mm is stiffer.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Don’t remember! say anything about your wife, kinda thought women would find you less than desirable. In fact I’m shocked you have a wife must be a third or fourth try. And whipping a broken old Thief has no a Luer to me. But rubbing your face in the fact you are a crooked POS now that’s got a ring to it.

Edited for a confession.
Oh I do remember Confessing to banging your mom my whole third grade school year. 😎😎

Seriously?

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Edited for a confession.

Now that was just uncalled for... terrible....

On that note... Go fük yourself Fred... that way you can experience first hand the disgust your ole hag feels when you climb off her...

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Edited for a confession.

Now that was just uncalled for... terrible....

On that note... Go fük yourself Fred... that way you can experience first hand the disgust your ole hag feels when you climb off her...

🤣🤣😉😂🤣. Oh my fellings. Hahahahahah. She almost always on top. 💦💦💦💦💦🍆🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦💦😍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

486 members (007FJ, 1Longbow, 1moredeer, 160user, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 41 invisible), 2,247 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,394
Posts18,469,959
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.