Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R
Go to the beach in Calif.or the East coast, How many Trump,Reb, and Don't Tread On Me Flags will you see ?? At A Little Ole Beach Party. Rio7

GB1

Owl Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I remember when I was active in LE. I hated these types if events.

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Hookset
White people being white people.

Yep. They been taking lessens since integration. wink

You can have one black family with 2 boys move into a 30 house neighborhood and in 3 mo half the crackers have their hats on bassackward and underware showing above their pants.

Well, so much for a bad idea. frown

My Dad made the exact observation almost word for word with a few expletives in the 1980's when I was a kid and its the God's honest truth. Among other cases in point, for every thousand white kids who listen to rap music and act ghetto, you have exactly zero black kids who listen to country music and attempt to act country.

The idea behind integration was for them to copy us but the exact opposite is what happened. They don't copy us we copy them. I go to football games and during the TV timeouts, they blast Crap music over the PA. Most all the white people who don't have one foot in a nursing home get up, gyrate, and lip sync to it......I'm talking people close to my age and I am 53. You play Alan Jackson at a Grambling game and I promise you that ain't happening.

It is my observation that black people are probably the most unchangeable people on earth. Whites go with the flow. In other words, Dad was right yet again.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Better rethink the theory about black people being unchangeable. Blacks picked up the Ghetto thing from Television. It slowly morphed into what it is now. Rap is just a bastardization of Jazz I think. It's sure a bastardization of something. I remember sometime in perhaps the mid 60's the "Fat Albert" thing came out on TV and a lot of blacks were mimicking that. Loose clothes and sideways ball cap became the thing. Like everything else it just went to hell. Adolescents have always been into the latest fad.

That's my take on it. Whatever it is it's darned stupid and has had fatal consequences for some. I can't imagine being trapped in a burning building in a toe sack race to get outside. Sheesh...

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
P.S. The Tattoo fad I believe is a white thing that everyone is picking up. I used to never see blacks with a tattoo. Tattoos on dark skin sort of wash out. I see tattoos on old women that look hideous. I have a brother in law that has lots of tattoos from when he spent eight years in the Navy back during the Korean war. He has every place they put in tattooed on his leg plus others on his arms. At nearly 89 years old they are all but unreadable anymore. He says he wishes he never got them.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by reivertom
Is it just me, or is that some of the worst fighting I've seen? They were just flailing away at nothing half the time.

Butterbean didn't box pretty but if one of his haymakers made contact, shooooooo weeeeee😄

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
[/quote] Hilarious how you think you're not one.
[/quote]
I don’t recall ever saying I wasn’t. Perhaps it’s an area we can both work on.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I like the guy driving his F250 through the seawater.

Great idea.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RIO7
Go to the beach in Calif.or the East coast, How many Trump,Reb, and Don't Tread On Me Flags will you see ?? At A Little Ole Beach Party. Rio7

Some deep thinking here.

As usual.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
A high percentage of young females are LARDASSES ...

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

Great idea.

Depends on the year model. The newer ones are aluminum.

Certainly no worse than the ice treatment on lots of roads in winter.

Looking at the videos, I was pretty surprised to see the tricked out UTV's with big ass tractor tires.

Damn. How much money would you have in one of those? eek

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Seeing the first vids of this with the punks fighting turned me off pretty bad. But watched some more film this morning & just see folks mostly hanging out, cruising, partying, people watching etc...... just having a good time. nothing wrong with that.

Been there & done it.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunzo
Seeing the first vids of this with the punks fighting turned me off pretty bad. But watched some more film this morning & just see folks mostly hanging out, cruising, partying, people watching etc...... just having a good time. nothing wrong with that.

Been there & done it.

That's usually the case.

I saw where the town is trying to kill that event in the future. They don't want the issues any more, after this year.

As usual, the few "idiots" can fug things up for the many. frown

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...nd-of-Go-Topless-weekend-in-13858853.php

More than 11,000 people have signed a petition calling for the end of "Go Topless Galveston," an event that brings together hundreds of Jeep owners for a weekend on Crystal Beach.

This year, the event kept police responding to nonstop calls for public intoxication, driving while intoxicated, vehicle burglary and other offenses, according to earlier reports in the Houston Chronicle.

More than 100 people were arrested from Thursday to Sunday, according to the Galveston County Sheriff's Office. Authorities also confirmed to ABC13 that at least six people were hospitalized.

The petition collected close to 11,500 signatures by 11 a.m.

"Go Topless weekend in Crystal Beach has become more and more dangerous over the years," the petition said. "It has become a danger for the people attending and for the residents of Crystal Beach."

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Hookset
White people being white people.

Yep. They been taking lessens since integration. wink

You can have one black family with 2 boys move into a 30 house neighborhood and in 3 mo half the crackers have their hats on bassackward and underware showing above their pants.

Well, so much for a bad idea. frown

My Dad made the exact observation almost word for word with a few expletives in the 1980's when I was a kid and its the God's honest truth. Among other cases in point, for every thousand white kids who listen to rap music and act ghetto, you have exactly zero black kids who listen to country music and attempt to act country.

The idea behind integration was for them to copy us but the exact opposite is what happened. They don't copy us we copy them. I go to football games and during the TV timeouts, they blast Crap music over the PA. Most all the white people who don't have one foot in a nursing home get up, gyrate, and lip sync to it......I'm talking people close to my age and I am 53. You play Alan Jackson at a Grambling game and I promise you that ain't happening.

It is my observation that black people are probably the most unchangeable people on earth. Whites go with the flow. In other words, Dad was right yet again.

I doubt Al Jolson was the first.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Sounds like Rednecks With Paychecks Part Deux.
Bet you're a lardass too ol mike, generalize much?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by deflave

Great idea.

Depends on the year model. The newer ones are aluminum.

Certainly no worse than the ice treatment on lots of roads in winter.

It's about the dumbest GD thing a person could do.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...nd-of-Go-Topless-weekend-in-13858853.php

More than 11,000 people have signed a petition calling for the end of "Go Topless Galveston," an event that brings together hundreds of Jeep owners for a weekend on Crystal Beach.

This year, the event kept police responding to nonstop calls for public intoxication, driving while intoxicated, vehicle burglary and other offenses, according to earlier reports in the Houston Chronicle.

More than 100 people were arrested from Thursday to Sunday, according to the Galveston County Sheriff's Office. Authorities also confirmed to ABC13 that at least six people were hospitalized.

The petition collected close to 11,500 signatures by 11 a.m.

"Go Topless weekend in Crystal Beach has become more and more dangerous over the years," the petition said. "It has become a danger for the people attending and for the residents of Crystal Beach."

Yeah but how do you keep a bunch of people off a public beach?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Looking at the videos, I was pretty surprised to see the tricked out UTV's with big ass tractor tires.

Damn. How much money would you have in one of those? eek

Daddy bought it for em.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I was really impressed by the Sherrif. He pointed out in a low key manner that it was a public beach and that this event has no official sponsor, it’s all word of mouth. Therefore there is no-one to ban.

How many LEOs in similar positions of authority woulda been calling a news conference and grandstanding?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1234, 54 invisible), 3,190 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,665
Posts18,534,129
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.