Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fake concern on the part of the dog owner, good initial tactic...
Next will come; "Muh bay-bees! This was sooo unlike them, so gentle, so sweet..." "Murdered, by those that just don't unerstan..."

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Seems like anymore every county animal shelter and no-kill humane organization in the country stays packed to the gills with Pit Bull, Pit mixes and like known aggressive breed crosses.

Personally i think any owner of a dog that attacks and injures or kills a human or another domestic animal should be held responsible as if they did it themselves and face criminal charges including homicide as well as civil claims.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by joken2

Seems like anymore every county animal shelter and no-kill humane organization in the country stays packed to the gills with Pit Bull, Pit mixes and like known aggressive breed crosses.

Personally i think any owner of a dog that attacks and injures or kills a human or another domestic animal should be held responsible as if they did it themselves and face criminal charges including homicide as well as civil claims.

Like .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Well it's too bad for the women who got chewed on. Made me laugh when the story said a neighbor women grabbed a handgun to take care of them but pissed away the ammo trying to scare them off and her husband had to show her what the f..k to do with it. Jesus FC and women want the respect with out any discipline to do what is needed in an emergency. That pit owner will get sued for everything he is worth money wise and right fully so. MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Well it's too bad for the women who got chewed on. Made me laugh when the story said a neighbor women grabbed a handgun to take care of them but pissed away the ammo trying to scare them off and her husband had to show her what the f..k to do with it. Jesus FC and women want the respect with out any discipline to do what is needed in an emergency. That pit owner will get sued for everything he is worth money wise and right fully so. MB

Phyllis Schafly [RIP] the ANTI-feminist was right ''without men women would be living in a grass leantoo searching for bird eggs to eat'' . smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I killed one that came up in my yard about two years ago. He fuucked up when he growled at me.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
“I’m very sorry and I hope that they’re alright, hope I can do anything to help,” says Jones.

Well you can just go ahead and pay the hospital bill.

Fat chance of that.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
he was a younger guy, and stupid from the sounds of it.
interesting part is that the neighbors were armed, surprised all three weren't killed on the spot, probably using a 9mm which is why that didn't happen.
Given the area, odds are pretty good a lawsuit aint' gonna produce anything.
i belong to a dog forum, constant stuff on there about how friendly pits are, just misunderstood.
stupidity runs deep.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Kenlguy
“I’m very sorry and I hope that they’re alright, hope I can do anything to help,” says Jones.

Well you can just go ahead and pay the hospital bill.

Fat chance of that.

He may wish that's all he has to pay. If they take this to court, they will own him for the rest of his life in short order. And that is as it should be.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'm glad the neighbor ran over with the pistol and shot around the dogs. That's pretty smart.

I've said it before about pit owners and I'll say it again. They're no different than the anti-vaccine crowd. It's self-centered stupidity and nothing more.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
You can't even have one in Miami-Dade County. And, you might as well light yourself on fire if you're keeping one that ends up biting somebody.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I dunno if it’s the dog breed or the humans

But I do know once that’s figured out we need to be exterminating them with extreme prejudice

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
I'm glad the neighbor ran over with the pistol and shot around the dogs. That's pretty smart.

Damn Clark now I’ve got this pic of you in my head confronting armed intruders in your house and you asking them if they can dance 💃 😂😂

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
i belong to a dog forum, constant stuff on there about how friendly pits are, just misunderstood.
stupidity runs deep.

You should inform them that nthe key word is not misunderstood, it is mismanaged. You're right most of them are stupid.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
It's the owners I wanna shoot. Nigs and thug Mexicans. From all the ones I've seen anyway. Not the dog's fault.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
stupidity runs deep.

You should inform them that nthe key word is not misunderstood, it is mismanaged. You're right most of them are stupid.

Tell Roger that

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beansnbacon33
It's the owners I wanna shoot. Nigs and thug Mexicans. From all the ones I've seen anyway. Not the dog's fault.

The one that attacked me belonged to a Marine officer and his wife, they said the dogs had never acted that way before yet the neighbors were afraid or them..
"Not the dogs fault" is blindness to reality

Deflave is 100% correct

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Pitbull and friendly is an oxymoron, it's only a matter of time till their true temperment/disposition shows itself.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

269 members (1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 204guy, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 36 invisible), 2,578 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,048
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.