Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
All good here T, spent two days prior moving cows down in the low pastures, showed 62 mph winds on the gauge, shot a big wild Russian cross sow in the rain at 556 yards this afternoon after the storms.

Trump Won!
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tom264
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
hurricanes.

?????

Not a bright one huh?

hurricane season starts in a couple of weeks.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Yes but not through the Midwest

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T Lee lives in Florida.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thanks Terry, I have friends living in Moore, OK.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

T LEE Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunner500
All good here T, spent two days prior moving cows down in the low pastures, showed 62 mph winds on the gauge, shot a big wild Russian cross sow in the rain at 556 yards this afternoon after the storms.

Hell,
i can't see that far anymore!
;0 ;0

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by T LEE

Hell,
;0 ;0

On 20X you can! grin

Trump Won!
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
I see on the weather map a dense line of heavy rain just about covering the entire Miss. River from MN to LA.

I read this is the longest lasting flood stage ever, longer than during the famous 1927 flood. The Bonnet Carre' spillway is open, diverting Miss River water into Lake Ponchartrain.

People along the river are sweating this one and the rain upstream keeps on falling, All that water will eventually have to flow down the river. No one knows when it will crest.

This could get serious.

DF

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by T LEE

Hell,
;0 ;0

On 20X you can! grin

Wow, gunner. You good.

What ordinance did you use?

You got plenty to choose from...

DF

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
LOL, it was a quick deal DF, I grabbed the rifle, ear plugs, ranger finder and hauled ass, ranged the pig and spun a quick 9 minutes from memory, it was good enough this time, didn't turn any windage, figured precession would handle that in this case, it did, rifle is a heavy barreled 300 win mag, 208 gr a-max leaves at an even 3K.

Trump Won!
IC B3

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
LOL, it was a quick deal DF, I grabbed the rifle, ear plugs, ranger finder and hauled ass, ranged the pig and spun a quick 9 minutes from memory, it was good enough this time, didn't turn any windage, figured precession would handle that in this case, it did, rifle is a heavy barreled 300 win mag, 208 gr a-max leaves at an even 3K.

Did you hear that big bullet whack that pig or was it too far?

DF

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

DF

Yes, in the rain and with plugs, heard the thump and squeal, shooting dew North with about a 10mph wind out of the east, precession killed the guesstimated 3 minutes of wind I didn't dial. wink always nice when a bit luck shows up.

Trump Won!
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D

DF

Yes, in the rain and with plugs, heard the thump and squeal, shooting dew North with about a 10mph wind out of the east, precession killed the guesstimated 3 minutes of wind I didn't dial. wink always nice when a bit luck shows up.

Wish I'd have been there...

That was cool...

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by skinner
Our crew traveled thru Oklahoma yesterday on our way to help thin the prairie dog population. We experienced heavy rain,strong winds, and the threat of tornadoes all the way across the state. But the hailstorm that left dents on our trucks was the most exciting!

Here is the flooding aftermath . . .

Oklahoma Flooding

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

DF

Wish I'd have been there...

That was cool...

DF

Yessir, only one of us had to get wet, we could have had a cold drink and watched neighbor Bud come across in his tractor to get her, called him after the shot to tell him I had his coyote bait station grub on the ground, she had some piglets with her too.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've a nephew that is finishing up his basic training at Ft. Sill, OK. Hope they didn't get hit too hard?

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
were good here terry, winds and heavy rain but, all good

FJB
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by tikkanut

mowed the lawn today.......

1/2 hour later it was covered in hail.......

snowing on the hill right now....prob down to 7K'......

valley is @ 6K' here......WTF ? weirdest weather I've ever seen !

Hope all our 24HR guys weather the storms well in the plains

Well there you go - quit mowing the lawn!

I mowed mine today. I'm expecting an earthquake tomorrow.... smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by 340boy
I've a nephew that is finishing up his basic training at Ft. Sill, OK. Hope they didn't get hit too hard?

I remember years ago on an Army assignment, flying from Ft. Chaffee to Ft. Sill in a Huey. We flew over the McAlester prison while it was burning, so you know how long ago that was. Had to look it up, the McAlester riot was in 1973..

The mention of Ft. Sill brings back memories..

I would imagine they got some serious rain, hopefully nothing worse.

DF

Last edited by Dirtfarmer; 05/21/19.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 340boy

I remember years ago on an Army assignment, flying from Ft. Chaffee to Ft. Sill in a Huey. We flew over the McAlester prison while it was burning, so you know how long ago that was. Had to look it up, the McAlester riot was in 1973..

The mention of Ft. Sill brings back memories..

I would imagine they got some serious rain, hopefully nothing worse.

DF

DF,
Thanks. I don't get to talk to him much, obviously. Hopefully all is well with him.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 1lessdog, 222Sako, 21, 12344mag, 68 invisible), 2,427 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,413
Posts18,470,468
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.