Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Trump doesn't loose, the country has lost. Funny really the fanatical far right accusing the left of being commies while the whole time they support those willing to befriend (as Trump says, in love with) Kissy-Kissy with the Russians, Chinese, North Korean dictators, and push for the illegal overthrowing of various legitimate governments. The whole while he's alienating every allies we've had for the last half century.

No, Trump hasn't lost... short of his whole family spending the rest of their lives behind bars, it'll only be the country that has lost. I use to say it would be 50 years or more to repair the damage this regime has done, now I don't believe it will ever be able to be repaired.

Today's kids will have to bear the results of this last generations failures. Not that this generation was any different from those before it.

Phil

Odd that I don't recall you crying about Hillary and Obama sucking the Russians off for profit. I also can't remember you railing against them when they overthrew governments, or screwed our allies over, or treated them like 3rd class losers while sucking up to terrorists. Odd, that. Hypocrisy is you.

Last edited by 280shooter; 05/22/19.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
GB4

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Diddler gofuckyourself

Fück Joe byron
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by GunDoc7
Originally Posted by hanco
[Linked Image]

Oh my!

That’s a nice tit!

Fück Joe byron
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Hey Piddles........TRUMP WINS,,,,GET USE TO IT!!!!

So, the Dumpster lost in court again today. Deutsche Bank needs to release his records. Wells Fargo already has, so has TD. Trump appears stressed, I certainly hope so. It'll be nice to see him twist in the wind as his financial, tax and bank frauds are disclosed. I hope he gets RICOed, all his assets seized, sent to jail along with his family. Fitting end to a life of crime, of stiffing contractors, leaving investors holding the bag. Stay tuned.;)

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Hey Piddles........TRUMP WINS,,,,GET USE TO IT!!!!

So, the Dumpster lost in court again today. Deutsche Bank needs to release his records. Wells Fargo already has, so has TD. Trump appears stressed, I certainly hope so. It'll be nice to see him twist in the wind as his financial, tax and bank frauds are disclosed. I hope he gets RICOed, all his assets seized, sent to jail along with his family. Fitting end to a life of crime, of stiffing contractors, leaving investors holding the bag. Stay tuned.;)
..................................Dear Puddles, Piddles, Paddles, Piddler, Moron, Idiot, Clown plus a host of other respectful metaphors.................

It does NOT MATTER if Trump lost in court....There will be the appeal process. So nothing will be released by D Bank as you think.....LOL>>>>LOL

You keep on burping up and regurg---eeee---tating,,, aka throwing up,,, all of the talking points from your usual lying liberal pundants and so called legal experts who are complete frauds to the legal profession and who are ignorant of the constitution among a few other things....

You always bypass the legalities in favor of your emotional hatred of Trump and what the idiots you listen to say and barf up....You have no damned clue about what separation of powers means, what executive privilege means and what the Constitution of the US says about both and neither do your liberal barf bags...

So another prediction of yours will not come true....lol...lol...lol.......

And you again by me, were checkmated and blown out of the water,,,,,,,,,,,LOL>>>>LOL>>>>..............................What is NEXT Paddles????............LOL>>>>LOL

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B2

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
The records will be released. Trump will be exposed, and indicted once he leaves office. The drama will continue. You guys will scream bloody murder and support him to your graves. Oh, well, good luck with that.

Last edited by Paddler; 05/22/19.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Oh and guess what Paddles.............Here is my prediction for ya.........The document dumps are beginning to expose the deep state............It is beginning there Piddle Puss.

Comey, Baker, Clapper, Brennan, Loretta Lynch, Peter Stroke, Lisa Page, Sally Yates, Bruce Orr, Nellie Orr, Fusion GPS, the lawless corruption by your favorite bitch Hillary, is and will all be exposed.......Indictments will come.

NONE of your predictions have come true.

But mine will...............................Yep!......You are gonna barf on your own damned barf.........LOL><>>>LOL

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The records will be released. Trump will be exposed, and indicted once he leaves office. The drama will continue. You guys will scream bloody murder and support him to your graves. Oh, well, good luck with that.
...................Oh knock it off!!!.......Why don't ya start backing up all of your crap with some legal statues and some references within the Constitution of the United States!!!...... HMMMMM????

YOU CANNOT!!..............

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
..............Whoa whoa whoa whoa,,,hold on now!!!...........It was not too long ago that you predicted Trump's impeachment from office there Paddle Pussy!!!.........What happened Piddles???...........Did you do some legal research??............YOU! Do legal research???

The only thing you should research is why over the period of your life,,,,how and why you have become so damned stupid.....,

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Stick head in toilet... keep flushing until you drown...

let wife collect that insurance policy she's been paying on for the last 40 years...

we'll make sure Trump pisses on you before they take your useless carcass away...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
This is fun to watch. Trump is coming unraveled. He'd better watch those Big Macs or he'll stroke out. I'd rather see him in jail. For life.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
This is fun to watch. Trump is coming unraveled. He'd better watch those Big Macs or he'll stroke out. I'd rather see him in jail. For life.
..........................Along with your ignorance and stupidity,,,,,,,, comes a bunch of immaturity......................Your predictions and WHAT you'd rather see????.......You are a JOKE!!!! You could not find your damned snot nose on your face using a mirror.

Trump unraveled???.....You are also a very poor judge of reading Trump.

So how does it feel Paddles to be thoroughly thrashed,,,and thrashed,,,and thrashed some more???

O
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
O

Are you going to have a heart attack when Obama is implicated in the spying on Trump?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Trump is laughing harder than the rest of us.My side hurts.You left wing crazies are gonna run out of buses to throw each other under.I have not enjoyed something so much in a long time.

Last edited by jdm953; 05/23/19. Reason: add

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Why is it that I can't post my opinion on the Democrat Underground web site but Paddle Pisser can come here and spew his endless crap?

Rick, how about polishing up that old "ban hammer" and knock this....thing outta here?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jdm953

Trump is laughing harder than the rest of us.My side hurts.You left wing crazies are gonna run out of buses to throw each other under.I have not enjoyed something so much in a long time.

No, Trump is definitely not laughing. He knows how much he has to hide, how badly things will go when we all know the truth. That's why he threw his temper tantrum yesterday. He can see his future. Yesterday was a very, very bad, horrible day for him, and there are many more to come.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Yesterday was a very, very bad, horrible day for him, and there are many more to come.

Let me guess????? Its only a matter of time,,,, the walls are closing in.......

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by jdm953

No, Trump is definitely not laughing. He knows how much he has to hide, how badly things will go when we all know the truth. That's why he threw his temper tantrum yesterday. He can see his future. Yesterday was a very, very bad, horrible day for him, and there are many more to come.
......................................Your opinions and nothing more......Get used to it Paddler Puss. Trump will be re-elected next year...............THEN FOR THE NEXT 4 years,,,ALL of your days will be miserable.......You will not have the last laugh..............IDIOT!

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

637 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 74 invisible), 2,057 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,888
Posts18,479,129
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.