The last four pages of Gack are worth the price of the book in my estimation. But, (there's always a codicil, isn't there?) in Gun Gack III....I would sure like to see a couple pages devoted to load interpolation. Example, the poor much maligned 8x57 in the US, with listed load recipes approximating the .32-20. US shooters are apparently too stupid to evaluate a bore diameter or strength of an action or...tort lawyers rule the industry. Or both. So you say, "flintlocke, you cheapskate, pony up a 150 buck fee and buy Quickload." Well, in my case, I'm a tech caveman and ran out and bought a Chromebook, which is my fault, but Quickload was designed to run on Windows. May or may not work with Chrome. My old laptop with Windows ran Google Earth Pro. Not the Chromebook, it runs a dumbed down version designed by snowflake Sierra Clubbers. Also, back on topic, looking at 'how to' videos of Quickload, I see they ask for TOTAL case volume as opposed to volume with your bullet du jour seated? How the hell does that work? One common rejoinder when guys quote a Quickload, "your mileage may vary". Hmmm.
Anyhow, I'd like see an old fashioned formula in Gack III, something where you had the max pressure below which you wanted to stay, bullet base area, weight, internal volume etc, etc. A Homer Powley kind of thing. OK, now you guys can tear me to shreds.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.