Hop To
#13844217 05/24/19
J
JeffG Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Here's an opportunity for some tinkerbell whose not afraid of their wings being burned off...

(CAUTION: live auction)

https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/814537303/BidHistory

damn shame when firearms get caught in a fire, better than people or livestock, but still...

"...One Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for All"

JeffG
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That'll buff right out with renaissance wax.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
cerocoate!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
If it got hot enough for the barrel to bend, is the action any good?

A couple years ago, on the way to my place in WV, there was an auction taking place in a big field. A bunch of burnt guns, some of the barrels looked like some kind of fuzz was in them, almost fuzzed closed. Don't know if it was some kind of chemical extinguisher or what. Some of the furniture was burnt. I couldn't see a house anywhere, thought the stuff was brought in from a house fire. Then I heard some old timers talking about how it was such a shame the way the little girl died. Then I looked up on the hill, and behind a bunch of trees I could see what was left of the house. Then I knew where I was and got so creeped out I left. A man and wife got divorced. The husband got custody of the baby. That must say something about the mother. They both remarried. Then the mother was po'ed about the husband getting custody, so she did one of those, "If I can't have the baby, neither can you things". The mother, her new husband, and 14 year old step daughter, broke into the house and killed the father, his new wife, and the little girl. Then set the house on fire to hide it. They got caught.

I'm not greedy, I just want one of each.

Remember Ira Hayes

JoeMartin
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Holy Smokes!

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle." John Stapp - "Stapp's Law"
"Klaatu barada nikto"

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Yikes!! Hanging is too good for people like that. Maybe cooped up in a tiny cell for the rest of your life being terrorized by some really warped people might be enough of a punishment but I doubt it.

It ain't like it used to be but it'll do.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The thing that got me was I can see one crazy woman, but she got her 14 year old step daughter and new husband to go in with her. There wasn't a lot in the paper on it. It did say the step daughter went to the local school.

Remember Ira Hayes

JoeMartin
J
JeffG Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
I had a school friend who got himself kilt, by listening to a crazy women who wanted to break into her ex-husband's house... Three people died that day too. He was always a bit adventurous but never crazy, until he got himself around some real crazy...

There but by the grace of God... I fear we might all be teetering close to some edge, that just a shift in the wind could tip us over.

"...One Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for All"

JeffG
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
If you don't know the difference between right and wrong, you won't know the difference between left and right, and with each turn you have a 50/50 chance of making the wrong choice.

Remember Ira Hayes

JoeMartin
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I think you meant creasote.😀

Last edited by 300jimmy; 05/25/19.

God is pursuing you America ---turn around!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I liked the Montana 22HP dug out of a river bar better, but to each his own. That HP probably got left there by the dude that shot the grizzly with it.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 300jimmy
I think you meant creasote.😀

actually meant cerakote.
maybe you meant creosote? grin

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
beat me to it with your edit Jimmy!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Moderated by  Rick99, RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

413 members (1_deuce, 1badf350, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 204guy, 50 invisible), 2,616 guests, and 1,339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,011
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.