-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 246 of 2,266 1 2 244 245 246 247 248 2265 2266
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Cute! I'd love for you to share your opinion based facts...........

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
GB1

Whip #13846146 05/24/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Im wondering why none of the MSMs hot shot reporters dont have the guts to ask Trump if Q is a larp.

Why do they fire so many bullets and have a war against a nothingberger. whistle

Where there is smoke.......

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by xverminator
Future proves past fellas and there is certainly a whole bunch more Q proofs to come.

https://qmap.pub/

Speaking to Steve, Bayou, Whitetail, Rockin', etc............

Some folks can't bear to be wrong (I included Rockin' but in fairness he dropped out awhile ago) and ego often forces us to double down with dissidence, especially if it's done anonymously. If found to be wrong, it's easy to just fade away into digital ambiguity, right?

Again, nobody is forcing anyone here to believe in Q but at his point in time you might want to start catching up using the tools that I and others have linked in this thread so that you can tell your grand kids or your great grand kids that you played a very small part in saving not just America but in fact the world..............WWG1WGA!

X-VERMINATOR

[Linked Image]

Geographically, we are only a couple hours apart. Want to meet up and discuss where aluminum foil enters the conversation? I've a hunch it will be used for cooking more than anything................

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Whip #13846169 05/24/19
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Let's keep it simple, for obvious reasons.

There's no difference between Q'ers and AGW advocates.

Each takes an isolated incident, which by itself was of course just an occurrence that would happen in the natural course of events, whether as a result of human interaction or weather climate patterns, and ascribes an unprovable/undisprovable, causation.

With AGW, ya got bullshit undecipherable computer programs that "prove" AGW.

With Q-tips, ya got bullshit undecipherable internet posts that "prove" whatever the fck Q-tees want it to.

Ain't no difference.

Just like curses *appear* ta work.

People blame normal, random circumstances on bein "cursed".

Only difference between AGW morons, voodoo devotees and Q-berts is that Q'werts got that catchy slogan.

WWBS1WBSA.

And, that's the facts.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Geographically, we are only a couple hours apart. Want to meet up and discuss where aluminum foil enters the conversation?

Always happy ta meet up with a 'fire brother.

But if the meet is gonna involve you throwin a buncha Q crap at me, I'm gonna hafta get there early and slam some beers.

Talkin myself inta it.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
JAG, you're an idiot, STFU, sir.....!

I'm sorry, I've given you the benefit of the doubt but I'm tired of you deflecting and using post volume! The fact that you have very little intelligence and post bulls#!t most days does not make you an autist.............Nor does it help the cause. People will get woke without you! It's happening everyday!

Sit down, shut up, enjoy breathing, don't take this personally!!!!!!!!!!!

X-VERMINATOR

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Before I send you a PM Fubar, I would ask if you have read every single Q drop? Pretty easy to do, just takes some time. In fact, I would ask that of every single poster on this thread.........

X-VERMINATOR

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Before I send you a PM Fubar, I would ask if you have read every single Q drop? Pretty easy to do, just takes some time. In fact, I would ask that of every single poster on this thread.........

X-VERMINATOR

How about I just put my head in a vice, and torque it down for awhile, instead?

Seems a better, and faster, way ta prove my lack of intelligence.

Don't need no PM anyway.

Throw it out here, for everbody ta see.

We might get a crowd.

Each take a turn buyin, we're all on the floor fore closin.

Plus, at that point, alla this Q-pee stuff could begin ta make sense.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not trying to trap you or anyone else my friend but there seems to be a theme here....Nobody reads!!!!!

Current events, are slapping the "chiclets" out of doubters and dissenters.....

X-VERMINATOR

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Every troll's wet dream, is for a normal person ta go back and read their bullshit.

If ya can't do better than that, the tinfoil's been sized perfectly.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Better hurry 'cause stuffs happening fast. If you would like me to come ground your roof properly all you have to do is ask, nicely!

P.S. I don't need a pictorial...........

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 05/24/19.

Whip #13846367 05/24/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
MAGA!!

KAG!!

2020!!

Whip #13846424 05/25/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Q has dropped again.

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

X-VERMINATOR

Yes I have.
For the doubters who can read, Proofs, here is a place to start.

Whip #13846478 05/25/19
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
XV has a strong point here = MOST people just read news an dont read the drops and the reason for the drops and related links,, A drop is ususally its own little dig or rabbit hole,, or thats how I reason ,, we all have a good point here an there and we should all step back and put the info together to glean wat the info is leading to ,Ill say this again ,Q is not a magic 8ball,,Q is putting out leaks for people to investigate,but like some here will talk some smack,Q IS NOT A PROFIT,sorry,Q is steering narrative to what we need to be looking into thats coinciding with whats coming out , Its very easy to get offended wen sombody dont agree with OUR opinions,, but U can bet your ass that WWG1WGA is in fact the truest words we will hear,, Hell I kinda liked the tin foil roof LOL guys if we get offended of somthing as cool as that ,we gotta take a breath,, I get on a rant at work and somtimes wrap my hard hat in foil for fun,, Patriots if the turd is getting close to the turbine we need to be stand united,, UNITED we are STRONG! Q

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13846566 05/25/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
So Pilosi calls again for Trumps assassination.

https://voat.co/v/GreatAwakening/3239423

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by hosfly
XV has a strong point here = MOST people just read news an dont read the drops and the reason for the drops and related links,, A drop is ususally its own little dig or rabbit hole,, or thats how I reason ,, we all have a good point here an there and we should all step back and put the info together to glean wat the info is leading to ,Ill say this again ,Q is not a magic 8ball,,Q is putting out leaks for people to investigate,but like some here will talk some smack,Q IS NOT A PROFIT,sorry,Q is steering narrative to what we need to be looking into thats coinciding with whats coming out , Its very easy to get offended wen sombody dont agree with OUR opinions,, but U can bet your ass that WWG1WGA is in fact the truest words we will hear,, Hell I kinda liked the tin foil roof LOL guys if we get offended of somthing as cool as that ,we gotta take a breath,, I get on a rant at work and somtimes wrap my hard hat in foil for fun,, Patriots if the turd is getting close to the turbine we need to be stand united,, UNITED we are STRONG! Q

This post is so on target. Q has never predicted anything. He drops crumbs/hints for others to look into. In fact, Q has never ever insinuated that any should follow him/it/her at all...............never. That is the first conspiracy theory group I have ever known that lets its "followers" think or research for themselves.
And remember, the term conspiracy theory came from the CIA to be used to stop anyone from looking into the truth of events or happens within our Government. In simple terms, the CIA was engaging in brainwashing. It certainly seemed to have worked.

Whip #13847024 05/25/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
How frickin obvious is this photo from CNN.........................https://i.redd.it/imnkef075c031.jpg

Jag. seems to be right on the money with the Trump 187 fear.

Here's a better link to the posted photo. https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/24/politics/donald-trump-air-force-one-travel-foreign-trips/index.html

The time stamp tells all............322
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones

Last edited by K22; 05/25/19.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jag, I owe you an apology sir! You have as much right as anybody to post whatever you like, at whatever pace you like.

After reflecting on my last comments to you, I realize that perhaps my wife is right about me being too high strung sometimes. That being said, it was in poor taste and for that I am sorry!

I'm reminded that it is much easier to just skip over some folks posts without commenting than it is to publicly make an ass out of oneself........

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 05/25/19.

Whip #13847477 05/25/19
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Has declass started yet?

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 246 of 2,266 1 2 244 245 246 247 248 2265 2266

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

652 members (160user, 1badf350, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 1234, 63 invisible), 2,783 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,371
Posts18,469,224
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.