Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The farm bill has always been a congressional slight of hand. They put the welfare nutrition program in it and it's most of the cost. If we're going to pitch a fit it should be about that. Welfare needs to be a separate part of the budget. That way everyone can see just what our tax money is going for. Hiding it in the farm bill is criminal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Awwwwwww Sheeeeeet..
What parking lot you two tough guys gonna meet?
Make it a 24HCF spectacle.
I'd rather it be somewhere private where nobody will step in.

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
The fire should carry a Trigger Warning.
Like a liability waiver or something.

[Linked Image]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by rainshot
The farm bill has always been a congressional slight of hand. They put the welfare nutrition program in it and it's most of the cost. If we're going to pitch a fit it should be about that. Welfare needs to be a separate part of the budget. That way everyone can see just what our tax money is going for. Hiding it in the farm bill is criminal.

I disagree. I dont believe there should be any welfare.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I agree with not having any welfare but it is disingenuous to hide it in the farm bill. That's what I was saying. The jackasses hide it in the farm bill and we all get worked up about the farmers when most of the bill is for welfare.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Trump wanting another 16 Billion farm bill bail-out again this year, that's about $500 per taxpayer each year... on top of the cost of the consumer having to pay for the tariffs on purchases. The [bleep] doesn't even understand the basics.

Phil

You progressive fascists don’t know anything about economics. Obama, the USSR, Cuba and Venezuela are proof of your ignorance.

[Linked Image from ]
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I think a lot of that money goes to school lunches....right?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Jim, there are a lot of these city folks who expect a farmer to look like Fred Ziffle, the neighbor that had the pet pig on The old TV show, Green Acres. He's supposed to wear a pair of faded overalls, a plaid shirt, a straw hat, and drive around in a 1949 model truck. They don't understand that a farmer can actually live in a nice house, dress as good as his city cousin, and afford to drive a new truck.
Well then they shouldn't be bitchin about how poor they are all the time and getting govt. handouts. I've worked my ass off and can't afford the luxuries I see alot of farmers around here have. I work in the gun business and the gun business is hurting since Trump took office but we ain't in line for any bailouts.

That’s political. Dumbazz

Maybe you need to change businesses then. Buy you a farm and you can get rich too.....lol.
Maybe a farmer needs to get the fugg out of farming if he can't make a go of it without govt. help. Fuggin "conservatives" here are always against gov't. handouts unless it's the right people getting them. Then it's OK.

Tell you what I'm gonna do, when I get my part of the bailout, and after I get through spending it on frivolous things, if I have any left over, I'll buy a gun from you, if it'll help you out any. Okay?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I dont think we will receive much if any of the bail out...or what ever its called.

I do believe however...that I am driving a tractor worth less than most of the guns my gunsmith friend sells.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Yep. Fugg the Welfare rats.

It’s supposed to help farmers compete with an unfair import market.
Wheat is no longer profitable to grow in my area. We quit planting it when we sold our cattle. We used it mostly for supplemental grazing. And without the right amount of rain, it ain’t worth a damn for grazing either.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I agree with not having any welfare but it is disingenuous to hide it in the farm bill. That's what I was saying. The jackasses hide it in the farm bill and we all get worked up about the farmers when most of the bill is for welfare.

I agree it is wrong for them to hide it. If we've going to help the farmers then let's help them. I dont have a problem helping someone who gets up before dawn and.work till dark. I have a big problem helping people who dont even get up to look for work. The big book says he that doesn't work let him starve.

I have a problem with the whole taxing program. I pay around $250 a month in property tax. Our youngest granddaughter was living with us when it was time to start pre-K. We live 4 or 5 blocks from the best elementary school in our district. She was not allowed to go there because the school was at 110% capacity. We were told she would have to enroll in Dunbar. Which was on the other side of town which is all black in the projects. I went to the school with my tax statement and asked why she couldn't attend. I was told she didn't enroll a year ahead of time. The school is run by a liberal that wants to assimilate all the little wetbacks. They have had to hire several bilingual teachers because the wetbacks wont learn English.

I dont believe I should be paying school tax if I dont have kids in school. I sure shouldn't be paying to teach kids that wont learn our language.

I do not hate Mexicans, I hate wetbacks.
I do not hate blacks, I hate niqqers.
Our country is definitely screwed up. It's about time to take out the trash.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Wheats been a killer for a decade and a half.

Farm program keeps people growing it.

They need it but wouldn't want you getting out of debt growing it.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Texczech

I agree it is wrong for them to hide it. If we've going to help the farmers then let's help them. I dont have a problem helping someone who gets up before dawn and.work till dark. I have a big problem helping people who dont even get up to look for work. The big book says he that doesn't work let him starve.

I have a problem with the whole taxing program. I pay around $250 a month in property tax. Our youngest granddaughter was living with us when it was time to start pre-K. We live 4 or 5 blocks from the best elementary school in our district. She was not allowed to go there because the school was at 110% capacity. We were told she would have to enroll in Dunbar. Which was on the other side of town which is all black in the projects. I went to the school with my tax statement and asked why she couldn't attend. I was told she didn't enroll a year ahead of time. The school is run by a liberal that wants to assimilate all the little wetbacks. They have had to hire several bilingual teachers because the wetbacks wont learn English.

I dont believe I should be paying school tax if I dont have kids in school. I sure shouldn't be paying to teach kids that wont learn our language.

I do not hate Mexicans, I hate wetbacks.
I do not hate blacks, I hate niqqers.
Our country is definitely screwed up. It's about time to take out the trash.

Fuggin wetbacks have overwhelmed our school system here.
Fugg hiring teachers to teach them English. Send em back to Mexico 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I dont think we will receive much if any of the bail out...or what ever its called.

I do believe however...that I am driving a tractor worth less than most of the guns my gunsmith friend sells.

To starve farmers into bankruptcy and losing their farms, when they are the ones that feed this nation is the sickest thing America has chosen to allow.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Jim, there are a lot of these city folks who expect a farmer to look like Fred Ziffle, the neighbor that had the pet pig on The old TV show, Green Acres. He's supposed to wear a pair of faded overalls, a plaid shirt, a straw hat, and drive around in a 1949 model truck. They don't understand that a farmer can actually live in a nice house, dress as good as his city cousin, and afford to drive a new truck.
Well then they shouldn't be bitchin about how poor they are all the time and getting govt. handouts. I've worked my ass off and can't afford the luxuries I see alot of farmers around here have. I work in the gun business and the gun business is hurting since Trump took office but we ain't in line for any bailouts.

That’s political. Dumbazz

Maybe you need to change businesses then. Buy you a farm and you can get rich too.....lol.
Maybe a farmer needs to get the fugg out of farming if he can't make a go of it without govt. help. Fuggin "conservatives" here are always against gov't. handouts unless it's the right people getting them. Then it's OK.

Maybe you are clueless

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Greyghost,

Stick to COCK chugging.

It’s your field of expertise.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

To starve farmers into bankruptcy and losing their farms, when they are the ones that feed this nation is the sickest thing America has chosen to allow.

Our agricultural production is one of our strengths as a nation. No reason not to keep it that way. $16B is a drop in the bucket as far as the annual budget.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Mexican nationals via La Raza have been destroying our classrooms for many years now. If you have one student that doesn't know English you have to provide Mexican speaking teachers for hi or her. Free lunch programs are a joke and whether the school needs the money or not the government requires that they keep so many students on free lunch to get their share of the taskings so schools shop the free lunch so they can get their quota. The only thing government does well is GROW and we get to pay for it.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Farm subsidies are bullspit!!

Political only!

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
true enough. to be able to receive a good subsidy pymnt is a good thing.

to have to pay it hurts the hound out of the working taxpayer.

the problem is gov't doesn't have a clue as to how to extract itself from the ag. production system.

so, they just keep on paying, and hoping the shelves don't go bare.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

277 members (21, 12344mag, 2500HD, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 160user, 29 invisible), 1,729 guests, and 1,089 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,630
Posts18,492,987
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.