Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by lvmiker

What could be better than being a caucasian?

mike r

Now lvmiker has gone all white supremacist.

Any port in a storm!, I guess.

Not sure how you arrive at that as dot Indians are caucasian and I don't see them as being overly white or supreme at anything...okay, maybe spelling bees.

I'm thinkin dot Indians are not Caucasian, but something else entirely...don't care what no book might have to say on the matter, either.

I'm a dumb Norwegian, that's a Caucasian.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Mike r merely posted a question, turns out Innuit is better, unless you're such an insensitive clod as to use the term "Eskimo" mad

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Mike r merely posted a question, turns out Innuit is better, unless you're such an insensitive clod as to use the term "Eskimo" mad

Ha! Thats what them insensitive nuns put on the birth certificate at the orphanage!

Its a badge of honor!

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

I'm thinkin dot Indians are not Caucasian, but something else entirely...don't care what no book might have to say on the matter, either.

And here I was thinking it was taken from the bone stucture.

How silly am I.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Ha! Thats what them insensitive nuns put on the birth certificate at the orphanage!

Its a badge of honor!

Any people that can invent the kayak should be proud.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

And here I was thinking it was taken from the bone stucture.

How silly am I.

Agree. 😀

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

Its a badge of honor!

Personally, I've never heard anybody use the term "Eskimo" as a slur.

When did it become that it was?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In Basic Training I heard that the pussy's mighty cold.

I don't know but that's what I was told....

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Its a badge of honor!

mike r

All's I know is that I tolerate the cold pretty well and in the fall when the leaves start to turn..I lose my mind and start stuffing food into every available storage place in the house and out buildings.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Its a badge of honor!

mike r

All's I know is that I tolerate the cold pretty well and in the fall when the leaves start to turn..I lose my mind and start stuffing food into every available storage place in the house and out buildings.

You are part squirrel?

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
In Basic Training I heard that the pussy's mighty cold.

I don't know but that's what I was told....

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

in the fall when the leaves start to turn..I lose my mind and start stuffing food into every available storage place in the house and out buildings.

Doesn't everybody in Montana do that?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

in the fall when the leaves start to turn..I lose my mind and start stuffing food into every available storage place in the house and out buildings.

Doesn't everybody in Montana do that?

Not since they got them snow plows and fancy supermarkets.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Only

Its a badge of honor!

No, you're an unwoke victim of White Colonial oppressors....

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2016/04/24/475129558/why-you-probably-shouldnt-say-eskimo

Actually I had a buddy in the Peace Corps who had taught at a mixed Inuit/Eskimo and American Indian high school in Alaska. Of course both groups of students beat the crap out of each other regularly, said the one group of kids hated to be called the "E" word, so of course the Indians called 'em that all the time.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
My mom's aunt and uncle taught school for several years on the rez. It was either Hays or Lodgepole...cant remember. I dont think they were combined back then.

Their kids were of course the only white kids in school.

Ar recess they would go out and play....Cowboys and Indians.

The white kids had to be the Indians.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

They're both.

But there's no reason to underestimate them. Eastern European Caucasians are fairly bright people.

Yeah they’re a cut above for sure.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
my, sometimes I think senile, 84 year old mother did stupid DNA stuff. Now all she can wonder on days, how did that get into my genes. Where did it come from (duh) etc... and what do I do about it.

Demanded that I did mine. I told her we have roots back to 1600s or so, IIRC, factual, what more do you want.

Of course mine came back some stuff she didn't expect.

But really, WGAF. This is a Gus post.

There isn't a thing I can do about my past. Only my future. Can't even change a minute ago.

And I'd never trade my lederhosen for a kilt or some stupid crap. I don't actually give a flip where I came from anyway, only where I'm going. In many ways.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
“And I'd never trade my lederhosen for a kilt or some stupid crap.”

Hey Jeff! One of them Lehman boys from down there in your old hometown showed up at family reunion in damn Lederhosen! LOL!! His uncle who’s prolly like 4th gen Texan and WWII vet (now deceased) chewed his azz out in his dang thick Texas German accent ( you know the accent!) “Got dammitboy!!!! Get dem damn britches off now! I was chooting at kits in Germany in da war vearing dos damn things!!!! They vas trying to kill me!!"

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They just updated a bunch of DNA tests as they "... have refined their techniques with over five times the comparison DNA samples" to use now. Original results were almost 3/4 Irish and a total of 11 genetic components. Had a number of tiny portions, like 2% Norse, and 8% WOP. New results have just 10% Mick, 40% French, and 50% Great Britain... for some reason I just lost a lot of faith in both results.

The new results obviously rely on family history and written genealogy. I already have that. I wanted the reality. The nice round numbers also bother me.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
They just updated a bunch of DNA tests as they "... have refined their techniques with over five times the comparison DNA samples" to use now. Original results were almost 3/4 Irish and a total of 11 genetic components. Had a number of tiny portions, like 2% Norse, and 8% WOP. New results have just 10% Mick, 40% French, and 50% Great Britain... for some reason I just lost a lot of faith in both results.

The new results obviously rely on family history and written genealogy. I already have that. I wanted the reality. The nice round numbers also bother me.

I came to the conclusion some time ago that an educated guess is still just a guess.

Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

103 members (7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 44automag, 450yukon, 22 invisible), 1,468 guests, and 1,025 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,210
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.