Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by deflave
How do you know what the ADL tells Amazon to do?

I'd tell you to Google it, but the ADL has directed that Google's algorithms be manipulated so that certain kinds of searches (such as one on the question you just asked) will now only give you the opposite of what you're looking for.

That doesn’t answer my question.

All you told me is how I can’t learn.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Well adjusted persons are content w/ their own accomplishments and don't seek solace in the history of others.
mike r

Sounds like you're adjusting well to the recent discovery that you're a Goy.

You have me confused having previously and on many occasions implied that I was jewish. Your grasp on the truth becomes more tenuous w/ every post.

mike r

I know its none of my business and this is not my quarrel....but you really should have signed off with Maazeltov or something like that.

Would have really made the moment.

Last edited by Jim_Conrad; 05/31/19.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Somebody need to PM Remsen and let him know he a gentile.

It's funny, I just got the results of my DNA test. It said I am from Kentucky. The jokes on them, though, because the DNA sample I sent them was used toilet paper.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Remsen
Somebody need to PM Remsen and let him know he a gentile.

It's funny, I just got the results of my DNA test. It said I am from Kentucky. The jokes on them, though, because the DNA sample I sent them was used toilet paper.

lol,...The forum Jews get offended if you point to evidence which says that they're simply typical Caucasians.

That's pretty funny if you think about it a bit.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
"You're just like everybody else."

"Oh yeah?!! I'll kick your ass!"

IC B2

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

So the Jewish dominance in science, Nobels and such, is purely a function of nurture?
Culture and networking. They are highly organized as Jews, and give great preference to advancing other Jews, so they get in control of various venues (e.g., Newspapers), and they make sure only Jews are advanced through the ranks, and that lots of Jews get regularly published, and no non-Jews who aren't positively friendly to Jewish advancement are published. Same in banking, Hollywood, Ivy League, Nobel Prizes, the garment industry, publishing, etc., etc., etc..

It's like two baseball teams playing against each other, but one has been practicing together for months and working up strategies, determined to win, etc., while the other is made up of various equally talented athletes, but they were told they couldn't train together (in fact, they had never seen one-another till the game started), and couldn't even communicate with each other during the game. It would be a shutout.

I'm confused. Is your problem that you're not a team player or just not a good enough athlete to make the team?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Well adjusted persons are content w/ their own accomplishments and don't seek solace in the history of others.
mike r

Sounds like you're adjusting well to the recent discovery that you're a Goy.

You have me confused having previously and on many occasions implied that I was jewish. Your grasp on the truth becomes more tenuous w/ every post.

mike r

I know its none of my business and this is not my quarrel....but you really should have signed off with Maazeltov or something like that.

Would have really made the moment.

My Eskimo is a little rusty. Actually there is no quarrel, that would require that both parties are equally invested.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
No harm no foul.

Just trying to keep everyone current on their comedic timing.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

I'm confused.

I know.

It goes to the core of their culture, for various historical reasons, to play as a Jewish team seeking to defeat the other teams for the advancement of Jews and Jewish interests (not just individually competitive), while this is not the culture of the European. It's why they had such an easy time overthrowing the Czar. It was a gigantic, well organized, team effort, drawing strength from many different power centers (the press, banking, etc.). They were on the verge of doing the very same thing in Germany after WWI, but it sparked a strong reaction against it, due to the existence of the recent example of Russia.

Start at 28 minutes.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

I once had a doctor ask my ancestery regarding my being treated for high blood pressure. I told him on one side eric the red, the other attila the hun. Pretty close. He said that's the problem. What? He asked if i ever thought about jumping across my desk and throttling somebody. Only a couple times a week. He said that's the problem. what? well your ancestors didn't have that problem, they had battle axes and swords and solved the problem, you can't do that these days. He was a good doctor.

I laughed when I read that.

Your doc was onto something...

DF

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

lol,...The forum Jews get offended if you point to evidence which says that they're simply typical Caucasians.

That's pretty funny if you think about it a bit.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This takes the cake.

JFC.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The problem is no one is explaining their methodology.

For example this Elhaik guy, a scientist, from Israel (I most likely an Arab Israeli), actually steps out into the political arena and creates a website just for guys like yourself which is most likely how you were made aware of it though your sorta guys out there. Scientifically speaking, this is a HUGE red flag.

That is not how legitimate Science is done.

Meanwhile there's a LOT of pushback from other scientists in the field.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_hypothesis_of_Ashkenazi_ancestry

Elhaik's 2012 study was specifically criticized for its use of Armenians and Azerbaijani Jews as proxies for Khazars and for using Bedouin and Jordanian Hashemites as a proxy for the Ancient Israelites. The former decision was criticized because Armenians were assumed to have a monolithic Caucasian ancestry, when as an Anatolian people (rather than Turkic) they contain many genetically Middle Eastern elements.

Azerbaijani Jews are also assumed for the purposes of the study to have Khazarian ancestry, when Mountain Jews are actually descended from Persian Jews.

The decision to cast Bedouin/Hashemites as "proto-Jews" was especially seen as political in nature, considering that both have origins in Arab tribes from the Arabian Peninsula rather than from the Ancient Israelites, while the descent of the Jews from the Israelites is largely accepted.

The study was also criticized as interpreting information selectively—The study found far more genetic similarity between the Druze and Ashkenazim than the Ashkenazim and Armenians, but Elhaik rejected this as indicating a common Semitic origin, instead interpreting it as evidence of Druze having Turkic origins when they are known to come from Syria.

Geneticists conducting studies in Jewish genetics have challenged Elhaik's methods in his first paper. Michael Hammer called Elhaik's premise "unrealistic," calling Elhaik and other Khazarian hypothesis proponents "outlier folks… who have a minority view that’s not supported scientifically. I think the arguments they make are pretty weak and stretching what we know."

Marcus Feldman, director of Stanford University's Morrison Institute for Population and Resource Studies, echoes Hammer. "If you take all of the careful genetic population analysis that has been done over the last 15 years… there’s no doubt about the common Middle Eastern origin," he said. He added that Elhaik’s first paper "is sort of a one-off." Elhaik’s statistical analysis would not pass muster with most contemporary scholars, Feldman said: "He appears to be applying the statistics in a way that gives him different results from what everybody else has obtained from essentially similar data."

Elhaik and Wexler's 2016 study was challenged by two prominent scholars of Jewish demography from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Shaul Stampfer, a professor of Soviet and East European Jewry, deemed it “basically nonsense.”

Sergio DellaPergola, the primary demographer of the Jewish people at the university, called it a "falsification", criticizing its methodology, using a small population size and selectively removing population groups that refuted the findings they wanted, namely other Jewish groups such as the Italkim and Sephardic Jews, to whom Ashkenazi Jews are closely related genetically. “Serious research would have factored in the glaring genetic similarity between Sephardim and Ashkenazim, which mean Polish Jews are more genetically similar to Iraqi Jews than to a non-Jewish Pole.”

Unless we look at the actual data, know what logarithms and models they used to analyze it, and know the assumptions of those models, we don't got a clue what they're talking about.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
The Yemeni Jews have 10% DNA that can be linked to the biblical Israelites.

Where's the DNA data base of biblical Israelites?

If you had read the articles I posted you would know.

So you should have no problem telling me.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
It goes without saying that there's going to be a lot of pushback. But eventually it will become common knowledge. It's been evident to anyone with common sense that the Ashkenazi do not have Middle Eastern heritage. They're *way* too white.

I don't believe the descendants of the Biblical Israelites stayed cohesive much past 500AD, if that long. They were essentially a nomadic people wandering all over Europe and Russia.

80 generations later, they're gone. As mentioned, it's only common sense.

And by the way,..wikipedia is an incredibly corrupted source.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
During the time of Christ, the total population of the Earth was only 170 million people,...and the Biblical Israelites were a very small fraction of that.

To think that a very small nomadic group such as that could maintain genetic purity throughout a 2000 year span when the Earth's population expanded to 7 billion people is ridiculous.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Marcus Feldman, director of Stanford University's Morrison Institute ...

Hilarious, a Jew named Feldman didn't like the results. 😂

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Marcus Feldman, director of Stanford University's Morrison Institute ...

Hilarious, a Jew named Feldman didn't like the results. 😂

Ya, that must be it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
During the time of Christ, the total population of the Earth was only 170 million people,...and the Biblical Israelites were a very small fraction of that.

To think that a very small nomadic group such as that could maintain genetic purity throughout a 2000 year span when the Earth's population expanded to 7 billion people is ridiculous.

Yet you yourself divide up those 7.5 (??) billion people on the basis of genetics, always have.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
The original Christians were obviously composed of Biblical Israelites. Common sense says that there's many people in the world today who have as much (or more) DNA from the Biblical Israelites than the Ashkenazi yet have never considered themselves Jewish.

Unless they've had their DNA analyzed, they're probably unaware of it. I'm sure a lot would show up in some Italians,..since Rome was the first large group outside of the Biblical Israelites to have the Messiah's message given to them,...by Paul.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
But eventually it will become common knowledge.

Not understanding the genetic data, models and assumptions used, you have no basis for that assertion.

It's been evident to anyone with common sense that the Ashkenazi do not have Middle Eastern heritage. They're *way* too white.

Yet we got blue-eyed people there 5,000 years before Abraham. I woulda thought the concept of a WHITE Chosen People woulda had you turning handsprings in celebration.

Idon't believe the descendants of the Biblical Israelites stayed cohesive much past 500AD, if that long. They were essentially a nomadic people wandering all over Europe and Russia.

80 generations later, they're gone. As mentioned, it's only common sense.

Through my forefathers I have an unbroken line of descent, in my case it’s called the “Celtic Y”. Through my female forebearers I have all my mom’s mitochondrial RNA, hence a traceable female line.

Ain’t it 15% of the World’s population of men provably descended from Gengis Khan? And he was just one guy.

And by the way,..wikipedia is an incredibly corrupted source.

With regards to the credibility of source material ya gotta be aware of the irony inherent in you making that statement.

With regards to wiki, it’s only as good as the references cited and whoever edited it last. The link I gave is well referenced and seems quite comprehensive, giving both sides of the argument. Unlike for example the rather strange link provided in your original post.

Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

115 members (44mc, 35, 21, 358wsm, 6mmbrfan, 406_SBC, 15 invisible), 1,521 guests, and 925 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,950
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.