Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bet she was using a creeeeedmoor too!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Social media and the need for instant gratification often has far reaching and unintended consequences.

With that being said I agree with Big Stick, watching snowflakes melt is good sport in and of itself.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fahq the schitt-stirring antis and the self-righteous, sanctimonious elitist Fudds.

If it weren't for hunting, those that live in the region would not see any value in the animals and have no reason to give a schitt one way or another about their conservation.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Millenial babe - look at me - video me - like and subscribe .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Originally Posted by huntsonora
Maybe I’m in the minority but it’s sad to see that any chic that kills a giraffe or any other “trophy” can get their 15 minutes of fame at the expense of our sport. Not a fan. Maybe this was by chance but I’ve seen too many self promotional stunts that were scripted for attention to believe this was purely by chance. When individuals put themselves in front of the sport we’re fu**ed

I saw her 2 minute interview on CBS this morning and agree. She should shut her yap. Stringing cognitive arguments together is not her forte.

You're absolutely correct. This makes hunters look like buffoons. Try some respect for the taken quarry and not all the jabbering and jumping around like an idiot. She is a terrible voice and face representing hunting. Jim Shockey is the polar opposite. She needs to take lessons from a classy man or STFU.

^^^This^^^

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Yep. Stupid Bitch.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Worked for a gent that was a straight up Jarhead Sniper in the early 'Nam Corp(he transitioned later to the M40). He had/has more money than God and could give a single fhuqk,about much. In a nutshell,we hit it off rather well and I'd quiz him on his Hunts. He fhuqking HATED Sheep in general and had multiple Slams(of the World) and was fixated upon a #1 Marco Polo,going three times in a single year. Anywhoo...I asked him one day,what was his greatest Trophy and sorted fingered it'd be Sheeply or a Spotted/Striped Cat(he'd killed more than a few Lions and they werre blasse' in comparison). He thunked a coupla seconds and said "Giraffe" and I said "no schit...a fhuqking Giraffe?!!!?" and he said "Yes"......."it took the longest to hit the ground".

Goofy fhuqker was ardent in the resolve. While he Guided more than a smidge,I never forgot his telling me that and the conviction of same.

Sherpas in the Himalayas,made him more than a touch nervous,"because you can't hear the greasy bare-footed bastards sneaking up from behind you".

His SA Guide in the early 70's,passed him an FAL for "trouble" and he was eventually asked to help "diminish" a Wildebeest herd and sure as fhuqk did. He told me same with relish,that couldn't be feigned.

GOOD bastard and easily amongst the best I've ever worked for........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Interesting story. Thumbs up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well just damn, that stupid [bleep] killed a crtitter and took a picture with it, just like hunters have been doing since the camera was invented..

What we are witnessing is a new breed of men.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gunzo
I don't GAF what the anti's think.

I don’t either but when you start turning those that are indifferent to the sport of hunting against us we’ve lost

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Has anyone here ever eaten giraffe? I have about 30 years ago and I can still remember talking to my late dad about how good it was. I don't care if she killed a giraffe or not, and yes I do think her hunting and many more like her are helping conservation in Africa. If it wasn't for Facebook and other social media, this wouldn't be an issue. Is what she did posing with a giraffe any different than guys on outdoor tv shows posing with a whitetail buck they killed? I don't think so.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Nice black bull. Very hard animal to hunt in thick cover. I have eat better meat but what would an old angus bull taste like? The chillen that helped us skin and gut would take foot long chunks of gut and sling the green runny stuff out and eat it raw. My great grandmother saw Comanche do the same thing.

NOVIT EMIM DOMINUS QUI SUNT EUIS {Arnauld Amalric} "Kill them all,God will know His." Never trust Horses ,Women and very few Mules.A good rifle will let in lots of AIR AND LIGHT.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Yeah, it's the world we're living in today, where practically everything is put out there on social media.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Not my cup of tea , but do you think that the people attacking her would feel any different about our deer, elk, moose or bear hunts. Wake up and don’t attack people’s legally taken quarry even if it’s not something you want to do. And she is kind on the eyes.

Last edited by shawlerbrook; 06/08/19.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
She looks nice.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
I have no interest in hunting giraffe. I have no interest in showcasing my kills on social media. Having said that, I am with Stick and Aces on this one. If it was a legal hunt and a clean kill, more power to her...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Orion2000
I have no interest in hunting giraffe. I have no interest in showcasing my kills on social media. Having said that, I am with Stick and Aces on this one. If it was a legal hunt and a clean kill, more power to her...

Pretty simple really.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Orion2000

+1

μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by huntsonora
Originally Posted by gunzo
I don't GAF what the anti's think.

I don’t either but when you start turning those that are indifferent to the sport of hunting against us we’ve lost

that's how I look at it...….all of this high fiving , jumping around...…...pretty immature acting...….bob

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
That’s a nice giraffe

But am guessing if it was not for social media she would probably not be hunting.
Seems like quite a few hunters and fisherman, especially the younger generation, get off more on adulation and likes on social media than the actual process of hunting and fishing.

See a lot of crappy shooting , poor woodsmanship and wounded animals on YouTube hunting videos and hunting shows and the posters still seem to be super proud of their skills.

But maybe I’m wrong

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1800topsoil, 007FJ, 160user, 17CalFan, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 64 invisible), 2,581 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,687
Posts18,494,053
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.