S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Strange Shootin' Stuff
copyright 2004 - Stephen Redgwell

[Linked Image]

Hey Bubba, I gotta get me one of them BIG scopes that all the real gun experts use. I'm lookin' for one of them large, subjective lenses of about 150mm, so's you can spot a gnat on a deer's ass at 600 yds...at night...in the fog. And, of course, a stockular lense that has a massive rubber ridge on it, so's my eye don't get sqwuzzed through the tube.

Hey, what about them 4-128x100 Night Farce rifle scopes with the camera, GPS, "on gun" trip computer and microwave on the top? My friends curse the Japanese, but hell, you gotta love the miniaturization that them people come up with. I hear they may be addin' a CB radio and TV to them next year. Maybe I'll wait...What's that fellow what did them equipment write ups in Practically Tactical magazine? Steve something or other? He might know...

I got me a new 800 Hemi Ramjet, Improved Ackley, Super Charged. It's one of them new rifles that the folks at Artificial Arms just put out. 42 inch barrel, adjustable trigger from 6 oz. to 1 lb. Matte black, synthetic stock with shoulder straps. I wanted to get their regular model, but the carbine was all they had in stock.

The gun shop guy said that my Ramjet was designed to be used with the new TealTree electronic camo suit and boots. He said they finally done it. They found a way to automatically change the suit's camouflagin' ability instantaneously, when you're walkin' through the woods. They even put in a "Boot Silencer" and "Smell Filtration" system (patent pendin'). With the optional face mask, you can smoke your favourite cigar and fart, but the animals will be none the wiser!

I had to trade in the truck and get a Hummer, so's I could get the gun case inside. The bed on my old Ford just wasn't long enough. I'll be addin' beefier shocks too when I get paid next week.

Now if they could only come up with a way to fit a six pack of beer comfortably into my ball cap, I'd be in heaven. Sometimes it seems like they just ain't tryin'...

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can you get up and on target after shooting that?

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
The rifle's not bad, but the shotgun is a bear to swing.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Once you get it started, follow through shouldn't be a problem.

Those who are always shooting off at the mouth usually aren't shooting straight.

Build a man a fire and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.

www.wvcdl.org

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (308ld, Anaconda, 35, BamBam, AnthonyB, 10 invisible), 1,892 guests, and 824 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,740
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.