R
and don't forget about klink, schultz, burkholter and hochstetter

My diploma is a DD214
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m watching a series on Netflix right now about the Charisma of Hitler.

What’s the name of the series Ron?

Having been to Dachau and seeing the place up close I have little patience for the bullshit spewed by the revisionist retards. I also watched an interesting documentary on Ben Ferencz one of the prosecutors during the Nuremberg trials last night.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Total War is something I hope we never see in our lifetime!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
excellent multipart series on the nazi extermination groups operating in russia and central europe.
einsatsgroupen if i spelled it right.
It pretty much spells it out with photo footage a lot of what happen.
My person opinion is they knew about 3000 of the commanders/members of these groups, only about 200 were tried.
I would have hung them all.

Their purpose was to capture and summarily execute Soviet agents in advance of occupation. They used the locals to help identify them, who were generally more than happy to do so, having been living under their despotic yoke for years.

Yes, it was ruthless. War sucks. Summary execution of enemy partizans has historically been a part of war, however.

And I'm sure that during the process, war crimes were carried out, and innocents were murdered. Happened on all sides, and in every war. Our side had such incidents during the Vietnam War. WWII, also, and likely every other war we were involved in. Such crimes were standard operating procedure for the Soviets during WWII, and they were our beloved allies.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim_Knight
Total War is something I hope we never see in our lifetime!

Yes, Amen to that.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Never mind I found it. Thanks for the recommendation. Should be an easy watch and pleasant series.....😳

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
excellent multipart series on the nazi extermination groups operating in russia and central europe.
My person opinion is they knew about 3000 of the commanders/members of these groups, only about 200 were tried.

Their purpose was to capture and summarily execute Soviet agents in advance of occupation. They used the locals to help identify them, who were generally more than happy to do so, having been living under their despotic yoke for years. Yes, it was ruthless. War sucks. Summary execution of enemy partizans is a part of war, however.

And I'm sure that during the process, war crimes were carried out, and innocents were murdered. Happened on all sides, and in every war. Our side had such incidents during the Vietnam War. WWII, also, and likely every other war we were involved in. Such crimes were routine for the Soviets during WWII, and they were our beloved allies.

At Babi Yar alone over 30,000 civilians were machine gunned to death. That are a lot of innocent souls.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I wouldn’t say that FDR or Churchill thought of the Soviets as our “beloved” allies, more like necessary allies. 😉

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Slavek

At Babi Yar alone over 30,000 civilians were machine gunned to death. That are a lot of innocent souls.

Katyn Forest Massacre

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I wouldn’t say that FDR or Churchill thought of the Soviets as our “beloved” allies, more like necessary allies. 😉

[Linked Image]

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

The sad thing is very few of these evil scumbags ever got prosecuted. They slaughtered innocent people by the thousands, went home, and went about their lives like nothing happened.

Last edited by reivertom; 06/08/19.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Dresden. Not one of the pilots have been charged with murder, nor their superiors who ordered it.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’m watching a series on Netflix right now about the Charisma of Hitler.

What’s the name of the series Ron?

Having been to Dachau and seeing the place up close I have little patience for the bullshit spewed by the revisionist retards. I also watched an interesting documentary on Ben Ferencz one of the prosecutors during the Nuremberg trials last night.

I'm with you. Holocaust deniers make me want to puke.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by reivertom
excellent multipart series on the nazi extermination groups...einsatsgroupen ...
....they knew about 3000 of the commanders/members of these groups, only about 200 were tried.

The sad thing is very few of these evil scumbags ever got prosecuted. They slaughtered innocent people by the thousands, went home,
and went about their lives like nothing happened.

Of the 3,000 odd member Einsatzgruppen, how many returned to Germany surviving the war?

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by reivertom
excellent multipart series on the nazi extermination groups...einsatsgroupen ...
....they knew about 3000 of the commanders/members of these groups, only about 200 were tried.

The sad thing is very few of these evil scumbags ever got prosecuted. They slaughtered innocent people by the thousands, went home,
and went about their lives like nothing happened.

Of the 3,000 odd member Einsatzgruppen, how many returned to Germany surviving the war?

If it was one, it was too many.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So you have no idea whatsoever as to how many Einsatzgruppen survived the war and escaped prosecution.

Have you spent all your hate on the Nazis or have some to spare for the Soviets and Allies
that killed large numbers non- combatant civilians?

the Allies killed like 70,000 civilians in the Normandy push by bombing a list of densely occupied cities that had virtually
no German forces in them....just level them at whatever ruthless cost cause we were the good guys and such is the price of freedom.

'trusty us friend , we are unnecessarily bombing you for your own good'.. whistle

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Slavek

re;30,000 ... History likes to focus on the Jewish victim component of Babi Yar, when it was but a fraction of those
mass executed at that location.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In any war, the winners get to write the history and the losers are always the ones that come out on the short end of the stick. WW2 was no different. There is not doubt whatsoever that the Germans committed numerous atrocities.....but so did the Soviets, probably more than the Germans. The Japanese were no slouches in the atrocity department either. Also, the Allied bombing campaigns killed untold numbers of innocent civilians, most as a result of bombing that had no strategic value, so I don't see how they can get off scott free either.

It's simple, in a war, people die, many of them unnecessarily. It's always been that way, always will.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Atrocities committed by us in Vietnam Nam? The only three who should have been hanged are Lyndon Johnson, Robert McNamara, and Maxwell Taylor.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Starman
So you have no idea whatsoever as to how many Einsatzgruppen survived the war and escaped prosecution.

Have you spent all your hate on the Nazis or have some to spare for the Soviets and Allies
that killed large numbers non- combatant civilians?

the Allies killed like 70,000 civilians in the Normandy push by bombing a list of densely occupied cities that had virtually
no German forces in them....just level them at whatever ruthless cost cause we were the good guys and such is the price of freedom.

'trusty us friend , we are unnecessarily bombing you for your own good'.. whistle

Yeah but in fairness all the people in those cities were still foreigners.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 2 of 21 1 2 3 4 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

144 members (1lesfox, 44mc, 35, 7887mm08, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 14 invisible), 1,077 guests, and 945 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,419
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.