Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 21 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 20 21
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

yes i have, particularly since tracing family lineage to westphalia and pomerania, right in front of the russians march to berlin. For whatever reason to justify it, germany attacked their one time ally russia, and started the whole thing prior to the russians taking retribution. I have thought of it from the russian perspective, and can understand their wanting blood.

The Russians were killing and enslaving their own people before the war.

It's what they did back then. Anyone who took on the Russians during the first half of the 20th century needed to bring their "A" game.

The world is still paying for Russia's victory in WW2 and it was made possible by FDR.

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
By the way,...when the allies landed on D-Day they were met by quite a few Russians mixed in with the Germans.

More than a few Russians had had enough of the Bolsheviks.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I had in laws who were there when it was going on.

Many of them got out when the Soviet Union took control of the place. I used to listen to them talking about it.

The German occupation was a nuisance. Being made a part of the Soviet Union was hopelessness.

Oh.

Did they blame themselves for all that pesky polish humiliation they put upon Germany?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
As I've mentioned before,..my father in law was a Polish POW. My mother in law was taken from Belarus and sent to a German work farm. My father in Law ended up at the same work farm.

Know where they went after the war?

They stayed at the German work farm as long as possible,...which was several months.

They had to hide when the authorities came around or they would have been sent to a displaced person's camp and then sent back to their home countries. My Father in Law would have been under the Soviets if he had gone back to Poland and my Mother in Law stood the possibility of being killed by the Russians for being a collaborator if she had allowed herself to be sent back to Russia.

Both of them preferred staying with the German couple who owned the work farm. The German couple knew the situations they were facing and allowed them to stay. My in laws stayed in touch with them for many years and considered them close friends.

Stuff like that is what I heard from all of my old in laws who were there when it was going on.

Most Americans don't know of things like that.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Post war Europe was Mad Max land. A big part of the place had been blown to hell and gone. Nobody knew what to do with all of the displaced persons,..so many of them just roamed the countryside trying to keep fed,..and food was scarce.

Russians running around raping all of the German women.

My in laws were provided a safe haven at the work farm where they spent the war.

All things considered,..it was a good deal.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
As I've mentioned before,..my father in law was a Polish POW. My mother in law was taken from Belarus and sent to a German work farm. My father in Law ended up at the same work farm.

They stayed at the German work farm as long as possible,...which was several months.

They had to hide when the authorities came around or they would have been sent to a displaced person's camp and then sent back to their home countries. My Father in Law would have been under the Soviets if he had gone back to Poland and my Mother in Law stood the possibility of being killed by the Russians for being a collaborator if she had allowed herself to be sent back to Russia.

Both of them preferred staying with the German couple who owned the work farm. The German couple knew the situations they were facing and allowed them to stay. My in laws stayed in touch with them for many years and considered them close friends.

Stuff like that is what I heard from all of my old in laws who were there when it was going on.

So your second hand anecdotal experience with some old pollocks supersedes everything else?

Do you even know WTF you’re debating?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by deflave

So your second hand anecdotal experience with some old pollocks supersedes everything else?

Do you even know WTF you’re debating?

First hand anecdotes from people who were there.

But you keep on believing what you see on TV and was taught in the 4th grade, Nothing to me.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Post war Europe was Mad Max land. A big part of the place had been blown to hell and gone. Nobody knew what to do with all of the displaced persons,..so many of them just roamed the countryside trying to keep fed,..and food was scarce.

Russians running around raping all of the German women.

My in laws were provided a safe haven at the work farm where they spent the war.

All things considered,..it was a good deal.

Gee thanks.

Nobody else knew that about post war Europe.

Glad you met some pollocks so you could fill us all in.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
It's pretty evident that the Jews and the Communists have succeeded, once again, in forming opinions of some of these "experts" on the Fire.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
By the way,...when the allies landed on D-Day they were met by quite a few Russians mixed in with the Germans.

More than a few Russians had had enough of the Bolsheviks.

You and Birdwatcher should get an apartment together.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Now you start with the tired old dog pekker gnat routine.

Got no time for it,..have a nice day.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JamesJr
It's pretty evident that the Jews and the Communists have succeeded, once again, in forming opinions of some of these "experts" on the Fire.

It’s also evident that the south got its ass kicked because it has always been packed with arrogant morons.

You’re all doing daddy proud.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Now you start with the tired old dog pekker gnat routine.

Got no time for it,..have a nice day.

Fugk off old man.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

It's getting little too nasty here. I found real nice song we can all enjoy.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
For anyone interested in the truth and not their own bullshit revisionist theories perpetuated by morons and retards the name of the Netflix movie I watched was called “Prosecuting Evil: The Extraordinary World of Ben Ferencz”
2018 ‧ Historical Documentary/Documentary ‧ 1h 23m

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

the truth and not their own bullshit

Netflix movie

You can't make this stuff up.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Netflix movie

Seriously.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Netflix movie

Seriously.

😂😂😂.....boy, you really got me there.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Netflix movie

You sure seem to...

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 8 of 21 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

322 members (240NMC, 12344mag, 22magnut, 10ring1, 160user, 06hunter59, 33 invisible), 1,286 guests, and 970 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,849
Posts18,517,521
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.