Hop To
Page 10 of 21 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 20 21
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by deflave
Our setting must not mesh.

I see you posted two videos on page two but both links are broken. You posted another on page four of Austrian's welcoming Germany but that's only three minutes long.

No, you must watch the two that YouTube has since deleted. They are crucial to your understanding this question.

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bristoe

By the way, Ron Unz,..that guy who manages The Unz Review, is Jewish.

Gee, is he?

Did you ever think that, that Magical Jew likes to pump bullschit into a website so dumb asses all over the world line his pockets?

Or is this one of those jews that isn't part of the organized jewry? It's so hard to keep track.

And why is it you loathe a white person that admonishes white people but herald a Jew that admonishes Jew's? I'd think a discerning man could see they're cut from the same cloth.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I see you posted two videos on page two but both links are broken. You posted another on page four of Austrian's welcoming Germany but that's only three minutes long.

No, you must watch the two that YouTube has deleted. It's crucial to your understanding of this question.

LMAO.

Is this the point in the conversation where I have to travel to The Temple in Los Angeles and tithe 48%?

WTF dude?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

No, you must watch the two that YouTube has deleted. It's crucial to your understanding of this question.

LMAO.

Is this the point in the conversation where I have to travel to The Temple in Los Angeles and tithe 48%?

WTF dude?

LOL. I'm making a point. YouTube and Google are being purged.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

But, you're not.

I don't disagree that those are leftish leaning machines. They ban good videos all the time.

So you still haven't shown me anything that proves any of your ideals or points.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JoeBob

And you made it pretty clear that you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. HITLER WENT EAST. POLAND IS EAST OF GERMANY.

And Britain and France declared war on him AFTER HE WENT EAST.

Easy with the all caps, no reason to stop being a lady.

My point is that if he continued to go east, and only east, nobody would have gave a fugk.

And your point is stupid because Britain and France had already declared war on him.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Good obedient goy.

The problem with people like you is that you're so easily deceived, you can't stop yourself from falling down the rabbit holes. That's why you're all constantly changing the narrative or redirecting from your original point.

Look at Bristoe's posts in this thread. He's so obsessed with the Jew angle that he has convinced himself Germany had no fault in WWII. That the Nazi's were harmless because his Pollock in-laws said so.

You're no better than communists. You willingly blind yourselves from fact.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

But, you're not.

I don't disagree that those are leftish leaning machines. They ban good videos all the time.

So you still haven't shown me anything that proves any of your ideals or points.

Actually, I went to great lengths to provide documentation for my positions on much of what's being discussed here, but the thing is that back then it was easy for me to gather the documentation on Google and YouTube. But on that thread (the one I gave you a link to) I have quite a few posts that provide documentation for my positions. I typed them in, rather than just providing links, so most of it remains there. Had I just linked, they'd likely today all be dead links.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
OK, TRH.

I'll go read them.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JamesJr

When you get right down to it, there's not a lot of difference between the Nazis going into an area and killing Russian civilians, and the British bombing Dresden.
Of course, it can be said that the Germans started it by bombing London.

Any way you look at it, the civilian population of Europe suffered big time during WW2, mostly at the hands of the Soviets and Germans, but also to a lesser degree,
by the Allies as well. But, it was war, and that's what happens in a war.

When interviewed years after the war German ace Gunther Rahl in response to all the horrors of the war said;

"War is nasty business"

now Gunther and his high scoring fellow German ace, Erich Hartmann were regularly invited to the UK and USA
by allied veteran pilots in good fellowship. Erich got invited so often that he regularly turned the sincere invitations
down as he got older.

Of course there are those that had no sympathy for any German serviceman or even civilian for that matter,
according to some they were all 'terrible Nazis' and the only good one was a dead one...ie; Dresden got what it deserved
as did other German cities {and Japanese cities as well]

guys like Gunther and Erich and many other germans allowed the German war machine to advance and create
swathe of immense suffering and destruction, AND since such efforts supported and allowed the Ensatzgruppen
to operate then surely they were no better..?..they were all part of the one big nasty German war machine objective.

But some say to only punish the Einsatzgruppen head honchos, ..some say punish the whole EinsatzGruppen , ...some say
extend that to the various German armies that supported the Einstazgruppen,..some say screw the whole German nation
and obliterate their whole military and their civilian peoples.

I tend to take more the perspective of those allied pilot vets I mentioned above who sincerely befriended some of the most
efficient and combat ruthless Axis warriors of the war ... and Ben Ferencz who selectively prosecuted the Einsatzgruppen.

but because I think more like Ben Ferencz and RoninPhx considers such mindsets belonging to dipSchitts
Then we can deduce Ron believes Ben was a dipSchitt. ..some might even say Ben was part nazi sympathiser
for letting all those Einsatzgruppen villains of the hook.

The world would be a so much better place if it was run Rons way.... whistle .. unfortunately that's just the kind of mindset
that tends to spawn dictators ,despots and tyrants.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Can you believe YouTube deleted David Cole's documentary on Auschwitz? Someone else reposted it under a different title, however, that doesn't mention David Cole, so the ADL's AI algorithms haven't detected it yet for deletion. Watch it before the ADL discovers this copy of it and deletes it once again.

R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
the facts are also after the war they dismembered prussia, where a lot of my people were. Now part of poland on one side, russia on the other.
I had a client once, now deceased, he was the honorary polish consul to phoenix.
in a younger age, he was in the polish calvary, for those who knew what that meant.
he escaped katyrn forest, if i spelled it right. interesting discussion on that one too, considering stalin and khruschev and other well known individuals were in that war in 1922 that didn't go so well for them and lenin.
no fan of the russians, hell they fought a war with russia in 1922 how many people knew that.
but no friend of the germans either.
I could get in a long discussion about it, i won't, but in discussing east west politics with a relative in croatia, i was told they built air force and army bases facing east and west, both fearing the russian bear, and the eagle.
What was one of many things that surprise me was the large slavic population in what use to be prussia, been there for hundreds of years.
i know a guy running a ethnic grocery store near me, he's from belerus. I need to ask him next time in there what he thought of the radiation from that nuclear plant in the ukraine that blew up his way. they gots good stuff in that store, big ol sardines, pop made from molasses, ethnic cheese and bread, lots of garlic stuff.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 06/10/19.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Spent some time with a late 80 year old Polish woman that some gypsies were targeting for theft. Never caught the gypsies but I got to listen to a few hours of stories of her time in Poland under the Nazis and then the Soviets. I asked her which one was better to live under and she replied "the same in different uniforms, not any difference."

She lived it, didnt read about it.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Some quotes regarding the Nuremberg Trials.

"The fact that the Nazi leaders are criminals has already been established [by their having been accused by this body]. The task of the Tribunal is only to determine the measure of guilt of each particular person and mete out the necessary punishment -- the sentences."

- Judge Iola T. Nikitchenko (vice-chairman of the Supreme Court of the USSR), announced at the opening of the Nuremberg Trial.

"The entire atmosphere here is unwholesome ... Lawyers, clerks, interpreters and researchers were employed who became Americans only in recent years, whose backgrounds were imbedded in Europe's hatreds and prejudices ... Most of the evidence in the trials was documentary, selected from the large tonnage of captured records. The selection was made by the prosecution. The defense had access only to those documents which the prosecution considered material to the case ... the trials were to have convinced the Germans of the guilt of their leaders. They convinced the Germans merely that their leaders lost the war to tough conquerors."

- Charles F. Wennerstrum, Iowa Supreme Court justice serving as presiding judge in the Nuremberg trial of German generals

"Jackson [Chief US prosecutor] is away conducting his high-grade lynching party in Nuremberg ... This is a little too sanctimonious a fraud to meet my old-fashioned ideas ... I wonder how some of those who preside at the trials would justify some of the acts of their own governments if they were placed in the status of the accused."

- US Supreme Court Chief Justice Harlan Fiske Stone

"The Nuremberg trials are so repugnant to the Anglo-Saxon principles of justice that we must forever be ashamed of that page in our history ... The Nuremberg farce represents a revenge policy at its worst."

- US Representative Lawrence H. Smith of Wisconsin

"As a representative of the American people I desire to say that what is taking place in Nuremberg, Germany, is a disgrace to the United States... A racial minority, two and a half years after the war closed, are in Nuremberg not only hanging German soldiers but trying German businessmen in the name of the United States."

- Congressman John Rankin of Mississippi

"The trial of the vanquished by the victors cannot be impartial no matter how it is hedged about with the forms of justice ... About this whole judgment there is the spirit of vengeance, and vengeance is seldom justice. The hanging of the eleven men convicted will be a blot on the American record which we will long regret. In these trials we have accepted the Russian idea of the purpose of trials -- government policy and not justice -- with little relation to Anglo-Saxon heritage. By clothing policy in the forms of legal procedure, we may discredit the whole idea of justice in Europe for years to come."

- US Senator Robert A. Taft

"The Nuremberg trial constitutes a real threat to the basic conceptions of justice which it has taken mankind thousands of years to establish."

- NYU Law Professor, Milton R. Konvitz

"I thought at the time and still think that the Nuremberg trials were unprincipled. Law was created ex post facto to suit the passion and clamor of the time."

- Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas

"I thought the trials in general bordered upon international lunacy. I thought it particularly unfortunate, inappropriate, ill-conceived and dupably injudicious that the United States should have been cast in the leading role as prosecutors and implementators of the trials of German participants or principals."

- US Rear Admiral H. Lamont Pugh, former Navy Surgeon General and Commanding Officer of the National Naval Medical Center

“I am frankly opposed to this war criminal stuff. It is not cricket, and is Semitic."

- US General George S. Patton

For additional reading, I suggest David Irving's Nuremberg, The Last Battle.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

You and Birdwatcher should get an apartment together.

WTF?

If Germany had surrendered, Dresden would not have been bombed. Bombing those civilians had nothing to do with who they were.

The death squads in Russia were targeting Jewish civilians because of who they were, in areas then subjugated by the Germans.

There were Russians manning theAtlantic Wall in June of 1944, IIRC there were even Koreans. And as Spielberg depicted in Private Ryan there were also Chzecks ( the two guys outside the pillbox trying to surrender).

It is doubtful that their being in the German army in 1944 had much of anything to do with their ideology.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R

But, you're not.

ah re david cole
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Cole_(journalist)

R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R

"The fact that the Nazi leaders are criminals has already been established [by their having been accused by this body]. The task of the Tribunal is only to determine the measure of guilt of each particular person and mete out the necessary punishment -- the sentences."

- Judge Iola T. Nikitchenko (vice-chairman of the Supreme Court of the USSR), announced at the opening of the Nuremberg Trial.

"The entire atmosphere here is unwholesome ... Lawyers, clerks, interpreters and researchers were employed who became Americans only in recent years, whose backgrounds were imbedded in Europe's hatreds and prejudices ... Most of the evidence in the trials was documentary, selected from the large tonnage of captured records. The selection was made by the prosecution. The defense had access only to those documents which the prosecution considered material to the case ... the trials were to have convinced the Germans of the guilt of their leaders. They convinced the Germans merely that their leaders lost the war to tough conquerors."

- Charles F. Wennerstrum, Iowa Supreme Court justice serving as presiding judge in the Nuremberg trial of German generals

"Jackson [Chief US prosecutor] is away conducting his high-grade lynching party in Nuremberg ... This is a little too sanctimonious a fraud to meet my old-fashioned ideas ... I wonder how some of those who preside at the trials would justify some of the acts of their own governments if they were placed in the status of the accused."

"The Nuremberg trials are so repugnant to the Anglo-Saxon principles of justice that we must forever be ashamed of that page in our history ... The Nuremberg farce represents a revenge policy at its worst."

"As a representative of the American people I desire to say that what is taking place in Nuremberg, Germany, is a disgrace to the United States... A racial minority, two and a half years after the war closed, are in Nuremberg not only hanging German soldiers but trying German businessmen in the name of the United States."

"The trial of the vanquished by the victors cannot be impartial no matter how it is hedged about with the forms of justice ... About this whole judgment there is the spirit of vengeance, and vengeance is seldom justice. The hanging of the eleven men convicted will be a blot on the American record which we will long regret. In these trials we have accepted the Russian idea of the purpose of trials -- government policy and not justice -- with little relation to Anglo-Saxon heritage. By clothing policy in the forms of legal procedure, we may discredit the whole idea of justice in Europe for years to come."

"The Nuremberg trial constitutes a real threat to the basic conceptions of justice which it has taken mankind thousands of years to establish."

"I thought at the time and still think that the Nuremberg trials were unprincipled. Law was created ex post facto to suit the passion and clamor of the time."

"I thought the trials in general bordered upon international lunacy. I thought it particularly unfortunate, inappropriate, ill-conceived and dupably injudicious that the United States should have been cast in the leading role as prosecutors and implementators of the trials of German participants or principals."

- US Rear Admiral H. Lamont Pugh, former Navy Surgeon General and Commanding Officer of the National Naval Medical Center

“I am frankly opposed to this war criminal stuff. It is not cricket, and is Semitic."

you really are a sick sick individual

R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by JamesJr

When you get right down to it, there's not a lot of difference between the Nazis going into an area and killing Russian civilians, and the British bombing Dresden.
Of course, it can be said that the Germans started it by bombing London.

Any way you look at it, the civilian population of Europe suffered big time during WW2, mostly at the hands of the Soviets and Germans, but also to a lesser degree,
by the Allies as well. But, it was war, and that's what happens in a war.

When interviewed years after the war German ace Gunther Rahl in response to all the horrors of the war said;

"War is nasty business"

now Gunther and his high scoring fellow German ace, Erich Hartmann were regularly invited to the UK and USA
by allied veteran pilots in good fellowship. Erich got invited so often that he regularly turned the sincere invitations
down as he got older.

Of course there are those that had no sympathy for any German serviceman or even civilian for that matter,
according to some they were all 'terrible Nazis' and the only good one was a dead one...ie; Dresden got what it deserved
as did other German cities {and Japanese cities as well]

guys like Gunther and Erich and many other germans allowed the German war machine to advance and create
swathe of immense suffering and destruction, AND since such efforts supported and allowed the Ensatzgruppen
to operate then surely they were no better..?..they were all part of the one big nasty German war machine objective.

But some say to only punish the Einsatzgruppen head honchos, ..some say punish the whole EinsatzGruppen , ...some say
extend that to the various German armies that supported the Einstazgruppen,..some say screw the whole German nation
and obliterate their whole military and their civilian peoples.

I tend to take more the perspective of those allied pilot vets I mentioned above who sincerely befriended some of the most
efficient and combat ruthless Axis warriors of the war ... and Ben Ferencz who selectively prosecuted the Einsatzgruppen.

but because I think more like Ben Ferencz and RoninPhx considers such mindsets belonging to dipSchitts
Then we can deduce Ron believes Ben was a dipSchitt. ..some might even say Ben was part nazi sympathiser
for letting all those Einsatzgruppen villains of the hook.

The world would be a so much better place if it was run Rons way.... whistle .. unfortunately that's just the kind of mindset
that tends to spawn dictators ,despots and tyrants.

boy y ou really like to twist words around, don't you, but you are still just a small peckered dipshit. and just for the record i never said ben was a dipshit, i left that honor for you. oh, and by the way, "ben" in that original video i was commenting on, gave the reason more were not prosecuted.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 06/10/19.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

boy y ou really like to twist words around, don't you, but you are still just a small peckered dipshit.
and just for the record i never said ben was a dipshit, i left that honor for you.

no twisting involved , I just covered what I called PERSPECTIVE (mentioned in my first post page #1.)

By your own logic Ben was a dipschitt, ..people who don't share your view/perspective you call dipshitts.

Just like Ben Ferencz , there were Allied veterans that didnt share your perspective...and neither do I.

people so engrossed in the bubble of their own opinion that become condesending to others are infantile minded.

your cheap attack ,fragility and butt hurt is plain to see.....

Starman, i am not sure which one of the perenial dipshi*s you are that hang around this forum, but the dipshi*t part is correct.
you ought to stay off commenting on this stuff, if you can't see the difference of a nazi walking across the bodies of the wounded and dieing,
given them the head shot, or extermination of 90% or better of a group of people with no respect for man woman and child

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

you really are a sick sick individual

Why would you say that when he merely provided quotes from historical figures of the time? Does thought that you don’t like offend you?

Page 10 of 21 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

344 members (22250rem, 163bc, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 22magnut, 10ring1, 35 invisible), 1,332 guests, and 1,042 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,849
Posts18,517,549
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.