Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 21 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 20 21
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by JamesJr
The news media, owned and run lock, stock, and barrel, by the Jews and the Communists have succeeded in making one thing, and one thing only, the focal point of WW2.........the supposed death of 6 million Jews, aka the Holocaust. Nothing else matters.

The fact that the 6 million number is probably too high, matters not.

The fact that untold millions of other people died at the hands of people that were supposed to be our allies, matters not.

The fact that "our" side was every bit as dishonest and deceiving about events that happened, matters not.

There is too much evidence, fully documented, that shows that Jews were targeted by the Nazis for extermination.....sorry TRH, they were....but so were many other groups of people. The Nazis were ruthless, but not as much as the Soviets, who's record of putting people to death makes the Germans look like amateurs. Yet, because we won, the truth about civilian deaths has been hidden so as to allow the Jews to make sure that "theirs" is the only one that matters......and many of you fools on here have swallowed their story as the whole truth and nothing but.

james, i find myself agreeing with you through the months more times than not.
Uncle stalin was as much evil incarnate as was hitler.
The soviets did it the easy way, they just starved a bunch of people. The ukraine starts just a few miles away from my grandmother's place of birth in slovakia.

Ron, the only point I've tried to make in my posts on this thread has been that the Nazis were not the only criminals in WW2. Stalin's, and later on Mao's, policies that led to the deaths of millions of innocent peoples, resulted in far more deaths than the Germans could muster. But, because of the Jew's insistence that the Holocaust must be the only one that matters, the world cares very little about anything else.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Another must see, barred from YouTube: Here

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The news media, owned and run lock, stock, and barrel, by the Jews and the Communists have succeeded in making one thing, and one thing only, the focal point of WW2.........the supposed death of 6 million Jews, aka the Holocaust. Nothing else matters.

The fact that untold millions of other people died at the hands of people that were supposed to be our allies, matters not.

The fact that "our" side was every bit as dishonest and deceiving about events that happened, matters not.

There is too much evidence, fully documented, that shows that Jews were targeted by the Nazis for extermination.....sorry TRH, they were....but so were many other groups of people. The Nazis were ruthless, but not as much as the Soviets, who's record of putting people to death makes the Germans look like amateurs. Yet, because we won, the truth about civilian deaths has been hidden so as to allow the Jews to make sure that "theirs" is the only one that matters......and many of you fools on here have swallowed their story as the whole truth and nothing but.

The soviets did it the easy way, they just starved a bunch of people. The ukraine starts just a few miles away from my grandmother's place of birth in slovakia.

Ron, the only point I've tried to make in my posts on this thread has been that the Nazis were not the only criminals in WW2. Stalin's, and later on Mao's, policies that led to the deaths of millions of innocent peoples, resulted in far more deaths than the Germans could muster. But, because of the Jew's insistence that the Holocaust must be the only one that matters, the world cares very little about anything else.

No Jew ever insisted that the Holocaust is the only one that matters.
The lies being told over and over about the Holocaust do matter.
That others did the same thing is no defense.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

The moment it no longer matters you can strap in for go number three.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I attended schools from 2nd grade on in Chicago. The high school I went to (early '60s) had a significant percentage of Jewish students, many of whom had parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles that had been held in Nazi death camps. Sometimes in study hall and at lunchtime they would tell us other kids stories their relatives that survived told them about the horror, torture, inhumanity and genocide they witnessed and experienced first hand as Jewish prisoners inflicted by Nazi troops in Nazi death camps.

A neighbor, young Jewish woman, friend of my wife, her mother had been held prisoner along with other family members of her's in Nazi death camps as a child. I saw the fading tattooed serial ID numbers on her elderly mother's forearm with my own eyes. She also told pretty much the same stories of what her mother said she saw and had endured at the hands of the Nazis.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Asking this question gain, TRH... https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...cs/13890924/re-germany-wwii#Post13890924

One serious question, TRH:

Do you teach and/or promote in any way your personal Holocaust denier, antisemitic opinions and reference these sources where you get your information to your young students in or outside of school hours?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Typical response from someone that holds the first Bolshevik president, Lincoln, in such high esteem.

O
O
With the surrender of the German Sixth army in early February, 1943 and the defeat at Kursk in August, 1943 the German military was steadily defeated by the Russian army. Despite the realization they were losing the war, the Hitler and his Nazis squandered scarce transportation resources and military personnel in murdering the Jews.

https://www.thoughtco.com/number-of-jews-killed-during-holocaust-by-country-4081781

Folks who attempt to deny and minimize the holocaust make me sick.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI
You realize that the confessing Germans at Nuremberg were reading from provided scripts, right? This was preceded by brutal torture, and threats against their wives and children, should they do otherwise.

Source?

Go to the 56 minute mark, and start listening: Link

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
TRH,

Your first video, and your adamant stance that it is credible, removes all credibility.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by deflave
TRH,

Your first video, and your adamant stance that it is credible, removes all credibility.

It's merely a citation to a book written in the 1980s containing a statement by a British sergeant who admits to torturing a confession from Rudolf Höss, and threatening reprisals against his family should he refuse to confess operating a death camp. You don't need to consider me a credible source for that to be persuasive.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by joken2

Asking this question gain, TRH... https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...cs/13890924/re-germany-wwii#Post13890924

One serious question, TRH:

Do you teach and/or promote in any way your personal Holocaust denier, antisemitic opinions and reference these sources where you get your information to your young students in or outside of school hours?

Don't expect an answer.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The evidence was in black and white and signed. The Germans were meticulous record keepers and their attention to detail sealed their fate. Literally tons of documents that spelled it out plainly and accounted for virtually every victim were more than enough evidence to convict the accused. A confession is NOT required for conviction, the millions of pages of documents were more than enough evidence for a conviction. None of those on trial ever denied that it happened or denied their role in it they merely used the “I was ordered to do it” defense. None of the accused expressed any remorse but rather they said they’d do it again “to my own sister if ordered”.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave
TRH,

It's merely a citation to a book written in the 1980s containing a statement by a British sergeant who admits to torturing a confession from Rudolf Höss, and threatening reprisals against his family should he refuse to confess operating a death camp. You don't need to consider me a credible source for that to be persuasive.

LMAO.

Now you don't speak english?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

No one even claims there were homicidal gas chambers at Dachau.

TRH, I find myself in agreement with you often and I think you’re a gentleman of the first order. Your statement above is beyond inaccurate and it highlights how little understanding you have on this subject. While it’s true that Dachau wasn’t an “extermination camp” in the way that Auschwitz-Birkenau was that doesn’t mean that there wasn’t gas chambers at Dachau.

I’ve been to Dachau I’ve walked the grounds, I’ve been in Barake X. I’ve seen the ovens and I walked through the showers that masqueraded as gas chamber there. I saw the tubes that they used to drop the Zylon B into the chambers and I have photographic proof that there was ABSOLUTELY a gas chamber at Dachau. The propaganda that you use as a resource for your knowledge on this subject leaves much to be desired and makes your credibility <on this topic> highly suspect.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Auschwitz wasn’t the biggest death factory in terms of people murdered, Treblinka was. Treblinka was small in size compared to Auschwitz because it wasn’t meant to house people it was meant to kill them. 90%+ of those taken to Treblinka were dead within 2 hours of arriving there.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Auschwitz, 437,402 Hungarian Jews were killed between May 14th and July 8th, 1944. Yeah those Germans were just a bunch of fun loving guys looking to have a great time..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

TRH, I find myself in agreement with you often and I think you’re a gentleman of the first order. Your statement above is beyond inaccurate and it highlights how little understanding you have on this subject. While it’s true that Dachau wasn’t an “extermination camp” in the way that Auschwitz-Birkenau was that doesn’t mean that there wasn’t gas chambers at Dachau.

I’ve been to Dachau I’ve walked the grounds, I’ve been in Barake X. I’ve seen the ovens and I walked through the showers that masqueraded as gas chamber there. I saw the tubes that they used to drop the Zylon B into the chambers and I have photographic proof that there was ABSOLUTELY a gas chamber at Dachau. The propaganda that you use as a resource for your knowledge on this subject leaves much to be desired and makes your credibility <on this topic> highly suspect.

If any were gassed at Dachau it wasn’t many. Only 31,951 people died at Dachau with 15,000 of those being from November 1944 to the end of the war.

Last edited by JoeBob; 06/11/19.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jews were sent to Treblinka II on trains, told they were simply going to a transit camp before being sent on to a new life in eastern Europe. The deception was elaborate: Nazis erected a fake train station in the remote spot, complete with false ticket-counter and clock.

"There was an orchestra set up near the reception area of the camp to play," Colls told Live Science. "It was run by a famous composer at the time, Artur Gold."

Gold, a Jewish violinist from Warsaw, was kept alive at Treblinka both to entertain the Nazi guards and to run the orchestra. He died at the camp in 1943.

Yep them Nazis were great guys..

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

If any were gassed at Dachau it wasn’t many. Only 31,951 people died at Dachau with 15,000 of those being from November 1944 to the end of the war.

Oh ok all if forgiving then. lets pretend this didn't happen then or lets just downplay it. Of all the atrocities of Hitler's Third Reich, Treblinka is one of the most mind-boggling. Historians estimate that about 900,000 Jews were murdered at this concentration camp in Nazi-occupied Poland over a mere 16 months

Page 16 of 21 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

355 members (160user, 10ring1, 219DW, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 28 invisible), 2,050 guests, and 1,130 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,124
Posts18,483,712
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.