Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 21 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
In 1942 over 1.2 million were killed between Auschwitz, Treblinka, Sobibór, Belzek and Majdanek. Treblinka was responsible for over 700,000 in 1942 alone. It’s all documented at that time and by the murderers themselves.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

No one even claims there were homicidal gas chambers at Dachau.

TRH, I find myself in agreement with you often and I think you’re a gentleman of the first order. Your statement above is beyond inaccurate and it highlights how little understanding you have on this subject. While it’s true that Dachau wasn’t an “extermination camp” in the way that Auschwitz-Birkenau was that doesn’t mean that there wasn’t gas chambers at Dachau.

I’ve been to Dachau I’ve walked the grounds, I’ve been in Barake X. I’ve seen the ovens and I walked through the showers that masqueraded as gas chamber there. I saw the tubes that they used to drop the Zylon B into the chambers and I have photographic proof that there was ABSOLUTELY a gas chamber at Dachau. The propaganda that you use as a resource for your knowledge on this subject leaves much to be desired and makes your credibility <on this topic> highly suspect.

If any were gassed at Dachau it wasn’t many. Only 31,951 people died at Dachau with 15,000 of those being from November 1944 to the end of the war.

Oh ok all if forgiving then. lets pretend this didn't happen then or lets just downplay it. Of all the atrocities of Hitler's Third Reich, Treblinka is one of the most mind-boggling. Historians estimate that about 900,000 Jews were murdered at this concentration camp in Nazi-occupied Poland over a mere 16 months

I didn’t comment on any of that at all and didn’t dispute it. I merely pointed out the numbers at Dachau and it’s 100 sub camps. In fact, Americans tried to figure out for themselves of the numbers killed at Dachau from January 1945 to the end of the war and came up with 500 fewer than the Germans themselves did.

Last edited by JoeBob; 06/11/19.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

TRH, I find myself in agreement with you often and I think you’re a gentleman of the first order. Your statement above is beyond inaccurate and it highlights how little understanding you have on this subject. While it’s true that Dachau wasn’t an “extermination camp” in the way that Auschwitz-Birkenau was that doesn’t mean that there wasn’t gas chambers at Dachau.

I’ve been to Dachau I’ve walked the grounds, I’ve been in Barake X. I’ve seen the ovens and I walked through the showers that masqueraded as gas chamber there. I saw the tubes that they used to drop the Zylon B into the chambers and I have photographic proof that there was ABSOLUTELY a gas chamber at Dachau. The propaganda that you use as a resource for your knowledge on this subject leaves much to be desired and makes your credibility <on this topic> highly suspect.

If any were gassed at Dachau it wasn’t many. Only 31,951 people died at Dachau with 15,000 of those being from November 1944 to the end of the war.

Yeah because they shipped most if not all of them to Poland to be executed. I truly don't understand you, you downplay oh only 31,951 died at this camp so yeah the Germans weren't that bad. what is is wrong with you.. the allies were not systematically lining people up and shipping them off to be gassed.

Last edited by 79S; 06/11/19.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 79S

Yeah because they shipped most if not all of them to Poland to be executed. I truly don't understand you, you downplay oh only 31,951 died at this camp so yeah the Germans weren't that bad. Then you run off at the mouth with the whole the allies killed more civilians on there bombing runs. WTF is wrong with you.. the allies were not systematically lining people up and shipping them off to be gassed.

Where did I say that the Germans weren’t that bad? And I don’t recall mentioning bombing at all except to point out that Curtis LeMay himself said that he would have been tried as a war criminal had the US lost the war.

But here is a thought question for you. Everyone in this thread has pretty much taken the position that bombing civilians was okay because they were the enemy and that even as civilians, they were legitimate targets for bombing. So, how is that different with regard to the German position on the Jews? If killing defenseless women and children by dropping bombs on them is perfectly acceptable in war because they are the enemy, then why is not okay to shoot them or gas them for the same reason? Does the manner of killing make a difference?

And if you think that I’m saying this to make excuses for the Germans, I’m not at all.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Look up the phrase TOTAL WAR.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Look up the phrase TOTAL WAR.

That’s what Hitler called it.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
JoeBob, I agree that “it wasn’t many” that were gassed, hung, shot or otherwise murdered at Dachau, it wasn’t the type of camp that Treblinka was but it is a good and living representation of the atrocities that happened albeit on a much smaller and more “civilized” scale. 😉

I can tell you that being there was an extraordinarily moving experience for me and I don’t have any personal affection for Jews, gypsies or homosexuals.. My affections are for humanity and to that extent I’m not ashamed to admit that I cried. No innocent person of any religion or persuasion should suffer the kind inhumanity that those camps brought down upon them.

Oftentimes when discussing this atrocity we focus on those that died there and forget about those that survived. Those that were raped, starved and tortured or those that survived the horrors of their experiments are considered “lucky”. The pain that the living and dead suffered is beyond my comprehension as is my ability to understand how one human being can to do such grotesque things to another human being. God forbid you were a child with a twin brother or sister, your short life would likely end slowly and painfully.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
JoeBob, I agree that “it wasn’t many” that were gassed, hung, shot or otherwise murdered at Dachau, it wasn’t the type of camp that Treblinka was but it is a good and living representation of the atrocities that happened albeit on a much smaller and more “civilized” scale. 😉

I can tell you that being there was an extraordinarily moving experience for me and I don’t have any personal affection for Jews, gypsies or homosexuals.. My affections are for humanity and to that extent I’m not ashamed to admit that I cried. No innocent person of any religion or persuasion should suffer the kind inhumanity that those camps brought down upon them.

Oftentimes when discussing this atrocity we focus on those that died there and forget about those that survived. Those that were raped, starved and tortured or those that survived the horrors of their experiments are considered “lucky”. The pain that the living and dead suffered is beyond my comprehension as is my ability to understand how one human being can to do such grotesque things to another human being. God forbid you were a child with a twin brother or sister, your short life would likely end slowly and painfully.

I’ve been there. It’s a few miles from Munich.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
JoeBob, Your attempt at drawing a moral equivalence between bombing and the systematic extermination of millions of men, women and children in gas chambers or firing squads or the smashing of infants against a light post is ridiculous. Jorge addressed the strategic goal of the bombing campaign. I’m sure that if “we” had the choice back then we would’ve preferred that the only deaths would’ve been those of enemy combatants. In a “perfect war” there’d be no civilian casualties but there’s no such thing. We didn’t want to kill innocent French civilians, we weren’t at war with France but dropping bombs in our attempt to soften the German defenses in prelude to our landing in Normandy meant that many civilians died. That’s the terrible thing about war, innocent people die. The death of civilians in war is inevitable and is, in and of itself, not a war crime. Targeting ONLY innocent civilians, civilians in the “care and custody” of the military is a crime and the Germans turned that into an art form.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

I’ve been there. It’s a few miles from Munich.

Did it not move you? What emotions, if any, did you feel?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
JoeBob, Your attempt at drawing a moral equivalence between bombing and the systematic extermination of millions of men, women and children in gas chambers or firing squads or the smashing of infants against a light post is ridiculous. Jorge addressed the strategic goal of the bombing campaign. I’m sure that if “we” had the choice back then we would’ve preferred that the only deaths would’ve been those of enemy combatants. In a “perfect war” there’d be no civilian casualties but there’s no such thing. We didn’t want to kill innocent French civilians, we weren’t at war with France but dropping bombs in our attempt to soften the German defenses in prelude to our landing in Normandy meant that many civilians died. That’s the terrible thing about war, innocent people die. The death of civilians in war is inevitable and is, in and of itself, not a war crime. Targeting ONLY innocent civilians, civilians in the “care and custody” of the military is a crime and the Germans turned that into an art form.

I’m not attempting to draw a moral equivalence except for those who, as I said justified the killing of civilians based on the fact they were our enemies and that either directly or indirectly aided the war effort against us. If that is the standard, then what is the difference?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave

I have no idea WTF you're babbling about at this point.

This thread was about a documentary regarding Nazi Death Squads. Some people want to claim they didn't exist.

They did.

[Linked Image]

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by JamesJr
The news media, owned and run lock, stock, and barrel, by the Jews and the Communists have succeeded in making one thing, and one thing only, the focal point of WW2.........the supposed death of 6 million Jews, aka the Holocaust. Nothing else matters.

The fact that the 6 million number is probably too high, matters not.

The fact that untold millions of other people died at the hands of people that were supposed to be our allies, matters not.

The fact that "our" side was every bit as dishonest and deceiving about events that happened, matters not.

There is too much evidence, fully documented, that shows that Jews were targeted by the Nazis for extermination.....sorry TRH, they were....but so were many other groups of people. The Nazis were ruthless, but not as much as the Soviets, who's record of putting people to death makes the Germans look like amateurs. Yet, because we won, the truth about civilian deaths has been hidden so as to allow the Jews to make sure that "theirs" is the only one that matters......and many of you fools on here have swallowed their story as the whole truth and nothing but.

james, i find myself agreeing with you through the months more times than not.
Uncle stalin was as much evil incarnate as was hitler.
The soviets did it the easy way, they just starved a bunch of people. The ukraine starts just a few miles away from my grandmother's place of birth in slovakia.

Ron, the only point I've tried to make in my posts on this thread has been that the Nazis were not the only criminals in WW2. Stalin's, and later on Mao's, policies that led to the deaths of millions of innocent peoples, resulted in far more deaths than the Germans could muster. But, because of the Jew's insistence that the Holocaust must be the only one that matters, the world cares very little about anything else.

one of the reasons for posting on that documentary was the point made that the germans had a lot of helpers in the various countries much more than willing to do the dirty work for them. stalin's stupidity in wiping out the russian officers corp prior to the war, and willingness to use human wave tactics resulted in a lot of deaths. hitler to me is just another version of stalin.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't see the sense of comparing the allied bombing campaign to the attempted extermination of the Jews. While bombing cities is abhorrent, it is the way wars are conducted. Genocide, on the other hand, is in no way a component of warfare---and especially within your own borders. Definitely not apples to apples.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 79S
Auschwitz, 437,402 Hungarian Jews were killed between May 14th and July 8th, 1944. Yeah those Germans were just a bunch of fun loving guys looking to have a great time..

what is eye opening is when you discover in looking up a related family name, the june july period of 1944 at auschwitz. I was looking this up for some people my half sister was related to, very good people. that had no idea until i found all the names that died there.

R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Okiehog
One of my WV high school teachers was in the US Army unit that liberated Dachau. One day in 1956 he spent two hours with our class, detailing the horrors of that place. He had dozens of photographs. Yep, some SS camp guards died there:

There exists a scumbag Hitler/Nazi admiring bunch of neo-Nazis called the Institute For Historical Review who are attempting to put a pretty face on Hitler and his murderous Nazis. They whine about US GIs killing SS troops while giving the murderous SS a pass on their atrocities.

The IHR says there were no crematoriums or gas chambers.

See, it’s stuff like this that allows the disinformation to creep in. Dachau was not an extermination camp for Jews. It was a concentration camp for political prisoners. The extermination camps were in the East. Dachau was just outside Munich. There were only (yeah I know) 32,000 documented deaths at Dachau. The Jews found at Dachau at the end of the war were transferred from the East ahead of the advancing Russians and the mounds of bodies were because those poor malnourished wretches from the East succumbed to a cholera and typhoid epidemic.

That is all documented and easily proved. And it also provides fodder for Holocaust deniers who can say that there never were any extermination camps when you throw around Dachau as an example of an extermination camp. The real extermination camps for the most part, were liberated by the Russians who hardly mentioned them at the time.

i don't think that is entirely correct. russians were talking, nobody was listening. I also seem to remember roosevelt recieving data much earlier in the war on these camps and chosing to ignore it.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I don't see the sense of comparing the allied bombing campaign to the attempted extermination of the Jews. While bombing cities is abhorrent, it is the way wars are conducted. Genocide, on the other hand, is in no way a component of warfare---and especially within your own borders. Definitely not apples to apples.

Why? Is it more moral to drop a bomb on a baby than to shoot him or gas him? Dead is dead right?

R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
The evidence was in black and white and signed. The Germans were meticulous record keepers and their attention to detail sealed their fate. Literally tons of documents that spelled it out plainly and accounted for virtually every victim were more than enough evidence to convict the accused. A confession is NOT required for conviction, the millions of pages of documents were more than enough evidence for a conviction. None of those on trial ever denied that it happened or denied their role in it they merely used the “I was ordered to do it” defense. None of the accused expressed any remorse but rather they said they’d do it again “to my own sister if ordered”.

one of the interesting things in the biography of the commander of auschwitx is his children who lived with his wife at a house next to the camp.
daughter eventually made her way to the United States, with her mother, and lived in the Washington D.C. area for many years. Working for a high end fashion house, dealing with Mrs, clinton, and other prominent policitians and their wives. I believe she is actually buried in virginia.
People knew who she was.
the irony is the people that owned the business she worked for for so many years were jews, that knew of her background, but chose to just not penalize her because of it.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Page 17 of 21 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

199 members (1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 320090T, 257 roberts, 6mmCreedmoor, 3dtestify, 18 invisible), 1,134 guests, and 983 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,093
Posts18,522,153
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.