Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by tikkanut

too bad........call & ask to speak to Larry....... blush

I've never had issues with Midway

Me neither. Use them a lot.

This ^^ Never had an issue that wasn't taken care of in a timely manner and to my satisfaction.

"...and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
Luke 22:36
GB1

J
jimone Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Midway has my PO Box address and refuses to mail me a check.

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
I have gotten screwed over several times when the sender uses FedEx then USPS for finale mile.

I travel a lot so I use my work address for some shipments, if it comes on a Saturday when the mail room is closed the post man writes delivery refused and returns it to sender. I have spoke to his supervisor several times and they do not give a crap

Ted
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You should still be able to get a mecgar mag from cdnn for a lot less than $50.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
So where is the Mag?

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
First World "problems",are never not fhuqking HILARIOUS! I wonder what she does,when a commercial plays on her TV?

LAUGHING!

Hint......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Where the hell is Paul Harvey when you need him

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
J
jimone Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
It is funny until you get screwed trying to help out a friend. Not sure what "she" does, but I shut the damn tv off and take the dog and a gun and go for a walk.

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It's not their problem, dispute it with fedex or ups whichever.

Although, they'll tell you "hey it was delivered" not our problem.

I had a dumb nig delivering for fedex a while back, he kept dropping my packages off at a 90 year old couple's home next door. They were blasted out of their minds on prozac, [bleep] and whatever else the fugg they medicate old senile dumb asses with.

Ask the homehealth nurse about it, nobody knew anything. Probably in a hoard of trash in their basement

Fedex and the shipper told me I was SOL.
Credit card co said fedex was the liable party. No recourse.

V
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by jimone
They refuse to refund money for a magazine they shipped to wrong address. They have lost my business after 35 years.

BEWARE!!!!

How do you know they shipped it to the wrong address???

IC B3

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
All these vendors are great, until you have an issue with them. Then, they are not so great anymore. And sooner or later, you will have an issue. That's why I always pay with a cc, so I can initiate a complaint, and have them deal with the resolution.

After a few positive experiences over the years with Bud's, they refused to make good on a bad situation of their own creation. Got my refund and no longer do business with them.

I guess my point is, you do business with any these companies in good faith, until they pull a schitty. Then, one of three things will happen. 1) If they have great cust service, they straighten out the problem, and do or give a little something extra for your troubles. 2) If they have good cust service, they resolve the situation without pain to you. 3) If they have lousy cust service you get the schit show. Then you get yourself made whole and move on.

My heart's in the mountains, my heart is not here.
My heart's in the mountains, chasing the deer.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Was it a rare or obsolete mag you couldn't get at your LGS or some kind of super blow out price?

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Did you choose Economy? Which says USPS OR UPS? Or did you specify UPS GROUND, or USPS?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jimone
It is funny until you get screwed trying to help out a friend. Not sure what "she" does, but I shut the damn tv off and take the dog and a gun and go for a walk.

Cite the amount of money in the exchange,that shreds your soul in such a fashion.

Hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Smalls claims court for $47

laughing

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
So, once they get the item back, I imagine they will refund you. Shipping? What service did you select?

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

So is Midway at fault or UPS?

The reason I ask is I shipped a rather heavy package containing electronics equipment via UPS for next business day delivery addressed to one of our field technicians in Tennessee once. When it didn't show up I tracked it and it showed out for delivery on a UPS truck but in Idaho not Tennessee. I printed the address label out myself on our UPS corporate account supplied labeling equipment and dropped it off at a local UPS Store myself so the UPS Store and I had records proving that it was addressed correctly.

Last edited by joken2; 06/14/19.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Waiting....

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Never had an issue with Midway and I live on an island where shipping can be an absolute goat rope.

Yup.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've not had a Midway parcel since..........yesterday.

LAUGHING!...............

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1lessdog, 10gaugeman, 1234, 219 Wasp, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 65 invisible), 2,447 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,463
Posts18,529,174
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.