Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
For some reason today A coworker and I remembered a joke that was played on a former coworker.

Said coworker was building a house and had the roof on, most of the sheeting and all the walls inside studded out. He and his family went on vacation to Florida (Disney world or something) Anyways the next weekend was Township trash day, we took all the necessary things for a house and we furnished his half built house, we had Stove, fridge, curtains, tub sink, TV, washer and dryer, beds, dressers, I mean everything, everything you have in your house right now we put in there, we even put up shelves for the dishes to rest in, even had a cardboard fire place in the living room.

It was epic!! When he got back he couldn't believe the trouble we went through to screw with him, he laughed his ass off for years to come.

Anyone else been involved in a prank like that?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
LOL

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Had a long running prank of going to the automotive shop and getting some black grease and putting it on the ear piece of the victim's phone... Then wait until they were walking by their office, then calling the extension....

Ear full of goo! laugh

They started catching on to that one though. So we started putting a good sized gob of Catfish Charlie stinkbait in the mouthpiece of the phone. (You could unscrew the phone's mouthpiece back them)

Took some a few days to find out what that stinking smell was... laugh

We about busted a gut one day watching a guy thinking it was his own breath that smelled so bad. He kept huffing into his hand and sniffing it to see if it was bad breath... LOL.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, as kids my dad and his cousin Jasper hung Jaspers dads milk cow.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/17/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Not my prank but one done by one of my old shooting buddies in the early 70's. He was a city fireman and worked in an auto parts store on his days off. Next door was a Buick dealership. The auto parts owner bought a Buick with a huge V-8 from the dealer next door and noticed that the gas gauge barely moved as he drove for several weeks. This was before people were concerned with MPG but he started tracking his and bragging about it to anyone who would listen. That was until he took it in for it's first oil change and check up then the mileage dropped drastically. He was so upset with the dealer demanding to know what they had done to his one of a kind engine. Before it got too far out of hand, his employees fessed up that they had been adding gas to his tank until the first service, then syphoning gas out afterwards. No one was fired but he was pissed for sometime then finally admitted it was one heck of a prank.

NRA Life VHA Life
US Army Security Agency (72-77)
US Army INSCOM (77-79)
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
There was a local cover band back in the 90's that had a prank that reminds me of the 24hrcf.

They called it "Turds are lurking".

Started when one of em crapped in the bottom drawer of the bass players Craftsman tool box.

Didn't find it until it had turned white.

Said he tried and tried but couldn't get the smell out of his screwdrivers, but I always thought them old Crafstman plastic handled suckers just stank anyway.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I had a bunch of 300 Savage brass. I would sneak around to some of the guys deer stands, throw a piece of 300 Savage brass in the stand. They thought someone was sneaking in, hunting our lease. Drove those guys nuts. This was before cameras.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I hid a Foxpro in a couple guys wall tent during an elk hunt. I hid in the brush with the remote and waited for them to return just as it was getting dark. I let them get a hand on the zipper and hit Bobcat in Heat. They both about chit themselves. It was like the cartoons where they run in the air....😂

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Renegade bought a burner cell phone, and called a dullard at my workplace. Told the guy through text message he was "Benny" (his dept head). Told him to go outside in the parking lot and pick up all the cigg butts, scrape the bubble gum off the sidewalk, etc etc.

Went on for several days, told him he was going to give him an expedited performance evaluation, drug test, might consider moving him to a difference dept across the metro area.

Told him he a was numb dolt, useless, said he was gonna be watching him like a hawk from then on, etc

------------

Dude ended up getting mad and quitting about a month later.

Worked there 16 years.

Laughing

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I put powdered denture adhesive in a guy's baby powder at work one really miserable summer day. He was always powdering his azz, and annoying most of us in other ways. I put the denture adhesive in there, and he kept right on powdering his azz. Locked him up tighter than a tick, too. The more he sweated, the more he powdered up, and the more it stuck.

He had a near-terminal case of monkey butt for quite awhile.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
IC B3

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
I put powdered denture adhesive in a guy's baby powder at work one really miserable summer day. He was always powdering his azz, and annoying most of us in other ways. I put the denture adhesive in there, and he kept right on powdering his azz. Locked him up tighter than a tick, too. The more he sweated, the more he powdered up, and the more it stuck.

Ain’t nobody gonna top that!!

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Heard this one and it may have made the rounds on the internet.
A group of guys had a hunting shack where they would hunt deer. They cooked ate
, drank, and slept there and walked out to deer hunt in the mornings.
One of the guys had a bad habit of getting drunk and being an ass.
True to form, the night before deer opener he got hammered and passed out in his bunk.
The remaining guys set all the clocks and watches ahead three hours.
So the wake up alarm goes off at 5:00 but the real time was 2:00 am.
They all got up, made sure the drunk guy was up, and dressed.
Then they and the drunk guy headed out to their respective stands.
But all but the drunk circled back and went back to bed.
The drunk is on his stand and freaks out, cause the sun never came up.

NRA Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There was a Purchasing Manager at an old company who had the training certificates from every seminar he'd ever attended on the wall of his office - probably 20 or more of them. He had a buyer working for him, who was really a buffoon. He didn't have an office of his own, but started putting his training certificates on the wall, just like his boss. The buyer had a certificate for a course that read "Techniques of Statistical Quality Control". One weekend I took the certificate out of the frame, and made a new certificate that read, "Techniques of Applied Proctology". grin Made it as close as I could in appearance to the original, but added a little hand with index finger extended. Stuck the fake certificate in the frame and put it back on his wall.

The fake cert stayed there about a month, then one day a salesman was sitting talking to the buyer, noticed the cert and said, "hey, what's up with that training certificate?". The buyer stormed into Engineering. All of the department knew about my prank, including my boss, and we all started laughing our asses off.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
There was a Purchasing Manager at an old company who had the training certificates from every seminar he'd ever attended on the wall of his office - probably 20 or more of them. He had a buyer working for him, who was really a buffoon. He didn't have an office of his own, but started putting his training certificates on the wall, just like his boss. The buyer had a certificate for a course that read "Techniques of Statistical Quality Control". One weekend I took the certificate out of the frame, and made a new certificate that read, "Techniques of Applied Proctology". grin Made it as close as I could in appearance to the original, but added a little hand with index finger extended. Stuck the fake certificate in the frame and put it back on his wall.

The fake cert stayed there about a month, then one day a salesman was sitting talking to the buyer, noticed the cert and said, "hey, what's up with that training certificate?". The buyer stormed into Engineering. All of the department knew about my prank, including my boss, and we all started laughing our asses off.

TFF

I knew of an old douchebag at bldg n codes just like that. Every fugging microsoft powerpoint, word, web-ex, 1-hour certificate he could earn, he had it up.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by ratsmacker

This right here. ^^^. TFF.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We had a mechanic when done every evening, he cleaned his hand tools, laid them out on his work bench like a surgeon laying out his tools. Everything had it's special spot, and it never varied.then he would cover the work bench with a cloth, and clock out for the night.
Well.....I visited quite a few "once upon a child" stores, and salvation army stores, until I had enough pieces to match the photo I took of his work bench tools.
One night as he punched out for the evening, I stayed a little later, and replaced every one of his tools with the matching Little Tikes, or Fisher price tool in the exact spot of it's dopple-ganger. Then returned the cloth to it's faithful duty.
In the morning, the melt down was epic!

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
The title made me expect an Obama thread.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
I hid a Foxpro in a couple guys wall tent during an elk hunt. I hid in the brush with the remote and waited for them to return just as it was getting dark. I let them get a hand on the zipper and hit Bobcat in Heat. They both about chit themselves. It was like the cartoons where they run in the air....😂

Hahaha. Winner winner.....

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Place a long zip tie around the driveshaft of someones truck and enjoy the show when they drive off.

Black mascara on the eyecups of binoculars works good.

Short sheet their bed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jzdadheKI8

When I played football Bengay found its way into some jockstraps.

If you have a coworker who is anal about fuel mileage pour in an extra gallon or so every few days for a while and listen to them brag about how great the fuel mileage is on their truck. Then after you stop for a week ask them about their fuel mileage.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Worked in a school system maintenance dept. Work in a cabinet maker's shop. We had our own bldg, we had the cleanest restroom. Just 5 of us.

We shared out small with a small engine repair man, kept the mowers going for 35 schools. He was an old true blue Cajun. Loved the old man to death. He was always pulling pranks on us.

An everyday deal was for when anyone of us used that crapper, some jackass would run over spray compressed air under the door. In a cabinet shop you can imagine the dust that that trick stirred up.

We always got him.

Well one day the head of operations came over to use our toilet. Old grumpy fugg like James Cagney on mr roberts.

The old cajun came in off the parking lot and he seen the crapper was occupied. He scurried over and grabbed the air hose. We told him "steve" was in there. (One of our guys)

He charged over there with a 50ft airhose hollering "im gonna git ya- you sonavabitch" he gave it hell for like 30 seconds. Blasting dust and air up under that door gap.

Hahaha

Old director guy came out and didn't say a single word and just walked out.

Old mr U-Donn was about to turn white as a sheet.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (12344mag, 219DW, 160user, 10gaugemag, 222ND, 10ring1, 62 invisible), 2,380 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,273
Posts18,486,635
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.