Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

This is precious:
Breitbart news, courtesy of A W R Hawkins; https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...nership-of-more-than-200-rounds-of-ammo/

"Democrat presidential hopeful Eric Swalwell (D-CT) {sic—he is from Kaliphonia} used a Monday speech to reveal his hopes to ban the individual ownership of more than 200 rounds of any given caliber of ammunition.

He outlined his plan to the 18 people who showed up to hear him talk near NRA headquarters.

The Washington Examiner reported that Swalwell also made clear he plans to ban bump stocks, although they are already banned, and to ban “high capacity” magazines, the sale of ammunition online, and the purchase of more than one handgun each month.

He also wants to put a 48-hour waiting period in place for gun purchases and repeal the law protecting gun manufacturers from being sued frivolously.

These controls are on top of Swalwell’s ongoing push for a mandatory buyback of all AR-15s, AK-47s, and other commonly-owned semiautomatic rifles.

His mandatory buyback plan was originally coupled with the intimation that the government could nuke Americans who refuse to comply with the confiscatory rules. He then softened the push by telling CNN’s Jake Tapper that the non-compliant would simply face jail time. A third option was then added, whereby gun owners could take their guns to a hunting or shooting club instead of handing them directly to the government.

Either way, Swalwell plans to take away your commonly-owned semiautomatic rifles."

I hope he gets all 18 of those votes and continues to shoot himself in the foot every day.

“You must endeavour to enjoy the pleasure of doing good. That is all that makes life valuable.”
Robert E. Lee, in a letter to his invalid wife.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
On February 20, 2018, President Trump issued a memorandum instructing the Attorney General “to dedicate all available resources to… propose for notice and comment a rule banning all devices that turn legal weapons into machineguns.”

In response to that direction the Department reviewed more than 186,000 public comments and made the decision to make clear that the term “machinegun” as used in the National Firearms Act (NFA), as amended, and Gun Control Act (GCA), as amended, includes all bump-stock-type devices that harness recoil energy to facilitate the continuous operation of a semiautomatic long gun after a single pull of the trigger.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How about Libertarian candidate Adam Kokesh? He said that if elected, he will immediately abolish the entire government then resign. I haven't read that he proposed anything to replace it.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
200 rounds of ammo ?

What a ph uck tard.

How do the people in Commifornia keep electing these jack ass es ?

Your mind is your primary weapon. Never let it get rusty.

Endowment Member NRA
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by HTDUCK
200 rounds of ammo ?

What a ph uck tard.

How do the people in Commifornia keep electing these jack ass es ?

The people in certain PARTS of kommiefornia keep electing folks like him.

He would hardly get 18 votes in our congressional district.

Well, maybe 18, but he certainly wouldn't get elected.

Geno

PS, I'm guessing there are NO liberal congresscritters from TX? Not a one? Not even from Austin? Certain neighborhoods in Houston or Dallas?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Oh we have our share.

Shelia Jackson Lee and Al Green from Houston come to mind.
But Cali seems to be infested with them.

Your mind is your primary weapon. Never let it get rusty.

Endowment Member NRA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Swalwell needs to swallow his dick and choke on it.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Mayor Pete Buttgagger would do it for him!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Mayor Pete Buttgagger would do it for him!

LOL.

You know the Demotards are desperate to find a viable candidate if they’re forced to use ones named Swalwell & Buttigieg.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Salwell isn't a gigantic fuqktard that will ever amount to anything.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’d like it better if he just shot himself

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jared Schutz Polis the 43rd Governor of Colorado is a [bleep] and a moronic POS. He eats dicks too.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If Swalwell wants to fight gun crime & violence so bad, send his ass to Chicago and he can start there. What a typical anti-gun, crime fighting, heroic azzwipe. Want to disarm gun owners, Eric? How about starting with all the illegal guns in every major democrat run city in America. But no, he'll just ignore the crime filled 'hoods and go after peaceful, tax paying, law abiding citizens who own guns. Because that's how his type works. The bullets will be flying and the body count rising in places like Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, Philly, etc. but he'll come after people like me because, somehow, I'm the gun problem........ Go figure.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I've always said if they made it so I could not buy more than one handgun a month, that would force me to start. Buyhing one handgun a month. They are so stupid.

200 rounds of ammo. Fine, I'll TRUMP you...LMAO, but I have 100k of 223 cases and enough components to load all of them a few times over then...

Of course all of this is stupid liberalism, and hope it doesn't materialize but you simply never know these days.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

618 members (1badf350, 160user, 1minute, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 63 invisible), 2,558 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,343
Posts18,487,754
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.