Hop To
Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by CoElk101
yes we would and it would be wrong for it if it happened in international waters also and i would expect retaliatory action to it also

That the drone remained over international waters is what you're being fed by the US deep state establishment. It's not necessarily a fact.

So believe Iran before you believe US. The location of the drone is easily verified.

While you continue to misquote Netanyahu.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

jorgeI Online Content OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RufusG
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by RufusG
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
The entire thing doesn't pass the smell test. I feel like I know when I'm being bullshitted, call it a gift.

Kookista alert, but Bolton and his ilk are behind this in some way.

So explain in a REASONABLE (non-kook) manner why, if this was crafted by us (or the Israelis), did the Iranians admit to shooting down the drone in international waters and they boats shown on the film were verified to be Iranian Navy registry and why the arrest of the Norwegian sailors...

Article you linked in op says Iran claims it was over their territory not intl waters.

Ever hear of GPS and accuracy parameters? Also, if it was over their "territory", why (and how) are we sending ships to recover?

You posted the article, not me. Wouldn't their territory include out to the 12 mile limit, or wherever int'l waters begin in those parts?

Of course, but that would require US to penetrate their territorial waters with warships, which we are not about to do. Besides, given the comments by the President CLEARLY he does not want this and alluded to either a fake video or a rogue act by their version of the kook fringe here. Either way, whether it was a purposeful or staged act by Iran, it is OBVIOUS (to anybody with a modicum of logic) this was not perpetrated by the Israeli JOOS or our Joos..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I mean good God, we literally have John Kerry and Obama meeting with Iranian officials advising them how to proceed against this administration. The fingerprints of the Deep State are all over this mess on both sides. The ONLY person in charge who doesn’t appear to be chomping at the bit for a war is Trump.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
The Straight is 21 miles wide. Iran and Oman's 12 miles covers it. Shipping, military and otherwise, as well as air traffic is allowed or not based on agreements and BS that has a complicated history. Take a deep breath and see what happens. None of us are going to know til it does.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I mean good God, we literally have John Kerry and Obama meeting with Iranian officials advising them how to proceed against this administration. The fingerprints of the Deep State are all over this mess on both sides. The ONLY person in charge who doesn’t appear to be chomping at the bit for a war is Trump.

Trump's words belie your conclusion.

IC B2

jorgeI Online Content OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I The ONLY person in charge who doesn’t appear to be chomping at the bit for a war is Trump.

And we don't go in without his say so. But don't worry, the kooks will say they will just show Trump the Zapruder film and he'll go for the bombs. It is ASININE to think this ADMITTED by the Iranian shoot down, real or not was staged by the us as an excuse to a war we don't need, want or afford/

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

jorgeI Online Content OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

You make it so easy to lose patience. You're a moron. Trump's words JUST NOW (and my command of the English language is a tad better than yours) and as JorBob says, completely defused the issue

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I can’t even help you. Trump has been the least warlike president we’ve had since the Vietnam War. Hell, maybe even since WW II. You could argue Nixon, but take him out of the equation and you probably have to go back to Herbert Hoover. Maybe, Ford, but he is pretty easy to forget about.

Last edited by JoeBob; 06/20/19.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I The ONLY person in charge who doesn’t appear to be chomping at the bit for a war is Trump.

And we don't go in without his say so. But don't worry, the kooks will say they will just show Trump the Zapruder film and he'll go for the bombs. It is ASININE to think this ADMITTED by the Iranian shoot down, real or not was staged by the us as an excuse to a war we don't need, want or afford/

I hadn't heard anyone suggest the spy drone shoot down wasn't real. Did you? It's only a question of where it was that's in controversy.

Furthermore, where do you get the notion that Deep State shenanigans have anything whatever to do with what America needs, wants, or can afford?? crazy

IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Agreed, Trump is no war hawk.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Agreed, Trump is no war hawk.

Sure, he still has plenty of time to screw up, but he is the first president we’ve had in a long time who has not initiated some fairly major military action. The only thing he has done so far, is bomb one Syrian airfield where enough advanced warning was given that there were no casualties and the only planes destroyed were the maintenance queens that were redlined on the tarmac.

jorgeI Online Content OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[
I hadn't heard anyone suggest the spy drone shoot down wasn't real. Did you? It's only a question of where it was that's in controversy.

Furthermore, where do you get the notion that Deep State shenanigans have anything whatever to do with what America needs, wants, or can afford?? crazy

No the central question is whether we (the deep-joo-state) did this when clearly the Iranians ADMITTED TO IT. You're as thick as a brick/

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

No the central question is whether we (the deep-joo-state) did this when clearly the Iranians ADMITTED TO IT. You're as thick as a brick/

Again, there's no doubt Iran shot the spy drone down.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
[

In all seriousness, don’t discount the possibility that the deep state is advising Iran on what actions to take in hopes to provoke Trump and cause him to lose the election. John Kerry didn’t go over there for nothing.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
The Straight is 21 miles wide. Iran and Oman's 12 miles covers it. Shipping, military and otherwise, as well as air traffic is allowed or not based on agreements and BS that has a complicated history. Take a deep breath and see what happens. None of us are going to know til it does.

Interesting. Wonder what the details are on military activity. Seems like a lot of opportunity for overlap of "rights".

jorgeI Online Content OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[

In all seriousness, don’t discount the possibility that the deep state is advising Iran on what actions to take in hopes to provoke Trump and cause him to lose the election. John Kerry didn’t go over there for nothing.

Now that is a very fair and plausible theory, in that proven traitors like Kerry and Obama , Jarrett, etc are coaching the Iranians. My only point was this, nor the tanker mining was perpetrated by this Administration, including the JOO Bolton.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump signaled in a news conference: "“I find it hard to believe it was intentional, and it could have been someone who was loose and stupid,” he added."

There is a briefing scheduled with Congressional leaders this afternoon, which I think indicates something will happen, but it will be a response proportionate to the attack.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

jorgeI Online Content OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
Trump signaled in a news conference: "“I find it hard to believe it was intentional, and it could have been someone who was loose and stupid,” he added."

There is a briefing scheduled with Congressional leaders this afternoon, which I think indicates something will happen, but it will be a response proportionate to the attack.

Well according to KOTY, these are inflammatory ///

Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1234, 222Sako, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 72 invisible), 2,263 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,786
Posts18,496,009
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.